Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs (6971 Views)

Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2021
grin
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by Zagee: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2021
.....at the expense of rentrenching 5m persons and killing over a million Nigerians via hunger and poverty.
Stats don't lie tongue
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by seyz91(m): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2021
cheesy
4realkay:
This man again
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by gboli2015(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2021
A better comparism would have been the number of jobs saved versus the number of jobs actually lost and the number of businesses saved versus the number of businesses that actually shut down that would have been a more realistic and sincere approach.
Lets assume you save one million jobs and two million was lost did you really save anything or save 150,000 businesses and more than that figure of businesses still shut down did you really save anything?
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by seguno2: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2021
tritt:
How much dem give you?
No lie ohh

Can it be up to the $50 they gave akatas in America to protest in support of the failure president
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by Gokoyer0(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2021
The good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians are leaving the sh.thole for you. Go to travel sections and see for yourself.
post=106274365:
[s]God bless our Darling Daddy and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make sure this once battered and looted nation work again.
God bless all good ,sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria[/s]
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by lomprico(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2021
lying pastor
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2021
RUBBISH TALK. YOU ARE GUILTY OF LOCKIN DOWN NAIJA FOR MONTHS FOR BIZ TO SUFFER AND ECONOMY TO GO BAD,UNDER GUISE OF COVID .FOOL! undecided
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by od501: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by Emmasnoop(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2021
Which people Una dey pay the money give, Lie Lie people.
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by Ovamboland(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Jollylolly:
If you know how NESP tools have been inpacting lives, you wont even say this is a lie or call it a scam.

We have received 1.6m naira COVID-19 intervention loan and over 600k salary support that endured we kept our staff working for 3 months. None was sacked due to drop in business as a result of lockdown.
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by verygudbadguy(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2021
clothingonline:

True I know people who applied and got money
3 friends of mine each 300-700k

But the government can do more
I quite agree with you. There is so much money to go round if there is true will.
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by verygudbadguy(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
please direct me where I can get forex at 574 in lagos. Don't mention name, just location would do. I don't need PTA, but SME retail forex transaction.
Broad street, Lagos.
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by bergs2: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2021
verygudbadguy:

Do you want him to deny the benefit he got? I know at least 3 people who got this SME fund. I didn't believe it myself until they got the payments for 3 months. I do not like this Buhari led govt for any reason but I won't suppress the truth either.
I don't have time for arguments; your moniker says it all.
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by Eriokanmi: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2021
verygudbadguy:

Broad street, Lagos.
tnx. Ud check 2moro
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by Munzy14(m): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2021
This yahoo pastor don start again...

Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by Angieeeh: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Impressive!
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by mrkings84(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Pastor fear God na. Why all these white lies na?
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by Lush100(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Saved a million jobs,
While over 20% lost their jobs in 2020 alone and unemployment at an all-time high of over 33%
That means you saved almost every body's job or nobody's job.
People who lost their jobs probably died of bokojaram or herdsmen
Hence underreported.
Sone are still loosing their jobs like to farmers.

Statistics now has many brothers of different parents
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by wallarwallar(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Osinbajo need deliverance I swear .
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by Seniorwriter(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Seniorcitizen:
I remember when I had to choose between using my last 200 naira to either buy beans or buy an electric bulb.

You know the struggles of every semester ending na. Always no money on ground. Parents will only send you transport to come home.

Undergraduate days will show you shege.

It was late and I was very hungry, worse still, I had an exam to prepare for. I wanted to use my 200 naira to buy beans to cook when my bulb died.

Everywhere went dark, and I needed light to read.

So now I had to choose.

Beans or bulb.

Hunger or failure.

A full stomach or good grade.

I thought of my parents and all the school fees I've paid. So I said let me make them proud. I chose to buy the bulb.

My stomach growled in protest. Intestines were stretching and twisting, still I said 'Success is the goal.'

I went out, bought the bulb in tears, and came back to commence reading.

The moment I inserted the bulb, 'NEPA' took light. My God!

So I sacrificed beloved beans(Please forgive me my fellow beans lovers, I was not too wise that time) to buy bulb to read and you people took light? �

I crewed.

Now, there's was hunger raging inside, and failure looming outside.

Beans I did not see, light too, I did not see.

I removed the bulb and went back to the shop to beg for refund, them no gree.

'Please ma, I am the last son of my mama, and I never chop since morning. Just help me.'

My brothers and sisters, people are wicked in this life. Do you know she refused?

I returned home and almost packed my load that night to enter night bus back home on credit. I no do school again.

But I thank God for people with discerning spirit.

In my moment of despair, God raised a helper.

Someone somewhere had cooked one succulent, dry fish-saturated, delicious red oil beans and was lead to share with me.

See, God is powerful.

Me that was seconds away from the great beyond, God made a way.

See pity students.

That's why since I graduated I have devoted my philanthropy to only students.

And today is your time to smile. Are you a student? No money? Don't worry, you have me.

So tell me, what can 50 naira do for you?

You don't have to suffer what I suffered. First 10 to dm from my signature

Remember to follow my page

Hmmm....Lolz
Try reach out to the facebook Id on my profile ...I've a monetizing deal for you.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Osinbajo: We Saved One Million Jobs, Prevented Shutdown Of 150,000 SMEs by ultimateprof: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is a living lie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIRS To Embark On Nationwide VAT, WHT Compliance Monitoring Exercise / Say Something Positive About Nigeria / Fg’ll Reintroduce Tollgates On Federal Roads –FERMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.