Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign (1200 Views)

Dasuki Linked To Bombing Of Aziza And Suntai / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks / Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by buzugee(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2011
shocked

ok folks i think we are close to the end. this war on libya is part of end time prophesy. let me start with a few scriptures, DANIEL 11 vs 16, and the invader will do as he pleases and no one will be able to withstand his attack. he will rise to power in the beautiful land that he captured (america) and it will be completely under his control.
DANIEL 11 VS 21 HE will invade when people are feeling secure and he will seize the kingdom using false promises (broken treaties with the indians)
DANIEL 11 VS 23, after an alliance has been made with him he will act deceitfully and rise to power with only a few people. vs 24 when people feel secure, he will invade the richest parts of the provinces. he will distribute loot and wealth to his followers (the boston land grab). he will invent new ways of attacking fortifications (bombs etc)
daniel 11 vs 35, people will be defeated in order to be looted, purified, refined and made to act white (cultural fascism)
DANIEL 11 VS 37 HE WILL have no interest in any god because he will make himself greater than everyone else. vs 38, instead he will honor the god of fortresses. with gold, silver, precious stones and other expensive things he will honor a god his ancestors never heard of. with the help of a foreign god he will deal with strong fortresses. he will give high honors to those who acknowledge him (which is why britain is always willing to be a lapdog), make them rulers over many people and distribute land for a price.
DANIEL 11 VS 40 in the end times he will invade countries, overwhelm them and pass through their land vs 41 he will invade the beautiful land and tens of thousands will be defeated vs 42 he will use his powers against many countries vs 43 he will control gold and silver treasures.' LIBYA AND SUDAN WILL SURRENDER TO HIM' vs 44 but news from the north and east will frighten him (russia and china). he will leave very angry to destroy and exterminate many. vs 45 when he comes to his end there will be no one to help him.
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by SEFAGO(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2011
U don ya were tan.

Dey don sell all ur brain to the iya aje that dey your village.

End times ko, end times ni undecided
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by buzugee(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2011
SEFAGO:

U don ya were tan.

Dey don sell all your brain to the iya aje that dey your village.

End times ko, end times ni undecided
you no see LIBYA inside daniel 11 vs 43 ? you no see the oppositions to the invasion from the north (russia) and east (china) ? is that not happening right now ? grin
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by Ikengawo: 7:47pm On May 28, 2011
If anyone else doesn't see the nigerian education system in a state of crisis frm this thread then that person should be on trail for treason
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by seanet02: 8:01pm On May 28, 2011
Sefago must you abuse anybody that views things differently.
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by buzugee(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2011
Ikengawo:

If anyone else doesn't see the nigerian education system in a state of crisis frm this thread then that person should be on trail for treason
nigerian education system ? who told you i schooled in nigeria ? cheesy
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by buzugee(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2011
seanet02:

Sefago must you abuse anybody that views things differently.
no mind that he-goat  grin. ewure of no consequences.
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by joecrack(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2011
Hhmn kinda interesting,did the holy spirit interprete this to you abi you got vision while in deep meditation.
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by buzugee(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2011
joecrack:

Hhmn kinda interesting,did the holy spirit interprete this to you abi you got vision while in deep meditation.
tis pretty self explanatory. surprised yall dont see what i see
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 28, 2011
SEFAGO:

U don ya were tan.

Dey don sell all your brain to the iya aje that dey your village.

End times ko, end times ni  undecided

grin
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by olaolabiy: 12:02am On May 29, 2011
Wetin boredom fit do boredom sef no no cheesy
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by Mynd44: 2:53am On May 29, 2011
People should always remember to take their vitamins if not they start talkin/typing crap
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by Nobody: 5:53am On May 29, 2011
Buzugee. U don dey make me dey buzampa lol,   Wetin happen to u Na?   U die kan wake up ni or angel Gabriel use koboko flog you for brain. So Ira e o, make sure u. Pay tithes so angel woli no go visit u tomoloo grin
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by olaolabiy: 10:26am On May 29, 2011
Mynd_44:

People should always remember to take their vitamins if not  they start talkin/typing crap
grin grin
E don pass vitamins stage oo
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by buzugee(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2011
ola olabiy:

Wetin boredom fit do boredom sef no no cheesy
grin maybe i go register for pilates classes
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by buzugee(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2011
Mynd_44:

People should always remember to take their vitamins if not they start talkin/typing crap
speaking of vitamins, dont overdose on the fat soluble vitamins (ADEK). They cause toxicity of the liver. wink
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by olaolabiy: 12:06pm On May 29, 2011
buzugee:

grin maybe i go register for pilates classes
Make Christians catch you.
smiley
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by buzugee(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2011
Donlittle:

Buzugee. U don dey make me dey buzampa lol,   Wetin happen to u Na?   U die kan wake up ni or angel Gabriel use koboko flog you for brain. So Ira e o, make sure u. Pay tithes so angel woli no go visit u tomoloo grin
 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bruv leave that burukutu alone now
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by buzugee(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2011
ola olabiy:

Make Christians catch you.
smiley
grin i go take my chances.
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by olaolabiy: 12:19pm On May 29, 2011
buzugee:

grin i go take my chances.
Ok ooooooooo smiley
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by blackrules1(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2011
buzugee:

nigerian education system ? who told you i schooled in nigeria ? cheesy
oh, I see.
That's the main problem.
If you had had your education in Nigeria, you could had fed well while studying.
See what studying in Somalia had made you post on NL.
Mshcheeew.
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by buzugee(m): 1:00pm On May 29, 2011
black.rules:

oh, I see.
That's the main problem.
If you had had your education in Nigeria, you could had fed well while studying.
See what studying in Somalia had made you post on NL.
Mshcheeew.
See what studying in jakande school has done to you ? you cannot even construct a simple sentence perfectly. olodo rabata cheesy
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by blackrules1(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2011
^^^
iwo naa . . . Oju eja lo mo o je.
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by olaolabiy: 2:12pm On May 29, 2011
black.rules:

^^^

grin grin grin grin

No try Buzugee oo. Forget the jokes. Na clever guy. Be warned.
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by Mynd44: 2:22pm On May 29, 2011
And the thread has been derailed
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by buzugee(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2011
black.rules:

^^^
grin yeah yeah whatever
ola olabiy:

grin grin grin grin

No try Buzugee oo. Forget the jokes. Na clever guy. Be warned.
grin grin dunno bou all dat bruv. i am but a mere mortal
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by buzugee(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2011
Mynd_44:

And the thread has been derailed
what else is new right ? grin
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by rebranded(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2011
@poster
You are talking to people that can't see above their nose . . .nice research @post
Re: Guys ? These Are The End Times. The Bombing Of Libya Is In The Bible As A Sign by buzugee(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2011
rebranded:

@poster
You are talking to people that can't see above their nose . . .nice research @post
preciate the kind words bruv. Folks are myopic. wish i was an optician so i could recommend some specs for them.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Hate?? / Aftermath Of Mubi Student Masaccre PICS Viewer Discretion Advised!! / Militants How Much Are You Paid Monthly By The Fed Govt - With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.