Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette (54772 Views)

IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by mandax: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
cmecproblem:
I've seen the video he was killed in a busy environment, with buildings around. I thought herdsmen operate in the bush and highways?
This is so sad.
Ask yourself: why would herdsmen be in the bushes in today’s world where cattle grazing is no longer the most profitable means of producing dairy and beef?
The false propaganda you people are employing in your Jihad must earn you people the Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system without the Igbo forming part of that Nigeria.
Continue. Karma is a bitch, it strikes unannounced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by mybiz234: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
FakeUnity:
I said it earlier that buharri with Fulani terrorists killed him and then ordered his enslaved yoruba mooslim brown-envelope journalists in The Nations toiletNewspaper to hang it on Biafrans. We always know their game plans.

God punish devil. Tufiakwa Ndi yoruba moslems!

You mean People like sirjamo and Tinubuadvocate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by azikiweironsi(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Open Letter to Ndigbo,

I find it necessary to send you this epistle – from a North Easterner to a South Easterner – knowing we are brothers, parented by the same nation.

Once upon a time, in the North East, a terrorist organisation came with a mantra not dissimilar to what some of you claim. The claims that your tribe is being marginalised. The terrorist organisation in the North East, too, whipped up the sentiment that a system that brooked no opposition did not recognise its creed. And so they wanted their kingdom.

But nwanne m, let us face it. From 1999 to date (22 years), you produced not less than three service chiefs. At the last count, Nigeria had over 370 tribes. You also produced a secretary to the government of the federation, Senate presidents, deputy Senate presidents, deputy speakers in the House of Representatives and chief executives of various government bodies.

All governors of your states have been Igbo. None but Igbo has represented you in the National Assembly and all ministers from your states have been you. Is there a ministry in Nigeria which an Igbo man has not headed?

Whereas other Nigerians, especially northerners, find it difficult to own land or landed properties in the South East, major viable towns in both the North and South of the country have your brothers as major landowners. A lot of big businesses and the hospitality sector are Igbo-dominated as well.
Now, what position has Ndigbo not held? Even for the president, has every tribe produced one?

Please check the attributes of terrorism and a terrorist, you will realise that those holding your states by the jugular are terrorists.

Simple. People complied with sit-at-home orders out of fear because non-compliance can invite death. Perhaps the only difference between the leader of the terrorist organisation in your area and that of Boko Haram is that Boko Haram’s Imam is in the trenches with his troops while your Mazi is with his family ensconced in the Whiteman’s land, feeding fat at your expense. Someone referred to him as a “made-in-China Shekau”.
What happened in our land is being re-enacted in yours now. Misguided elements among you are attacking security posts, breaking jails, destroying government installations, killing notable personalities or people termed “sabo” (saboteurs).

Terror mongers first try to demoralise security agencies and intimidate those whose words or actions can awaken the people. It happened to us in the North East.
And so our elders, out of fear for their lives, even called on the federal government to “leave us alone with our sons”. A time comes in the phase of terrorist acts when a government cannot protect the citizenry. Sometimes, people live or die as dictated by terrorists.
After shocking the security agencies into timorousness and inertia, the terrorists would turn on the civilian population that out of fear supported them at some point.
But the security agencies of a nation are not about an individual. Were they about that, then nations would not outlive the active lifespan of a human being. Security agencies are machines in motion individuals cannot halt. They are resilient, redoubtable, able to absorb shock, and they only know the nation. Chief among them is the military. The military, the world over, knows only their nation and they can do anything required for its survival. Thus a Musa in uniform will not hesitate to shoot an Ibrahim who has risen against the state. Do not then be surprised, my brother, if an Ikechukwu in the uniform of the Nigerian military shoots an Ogbonna who carries another flag other than the Green, White, Green.
And the military, as we found out in the North East, my dear brethren, treats lands they enter to flush terrorists as captured territory and the people as conquered subjects.

Ah, well, you may not believe because you have what the North East lack – a propaganda machine – and so you think yours will be different. Forget rabble-rousing journalists and bloggers and social media influencers with you who would want to push the narrative of the “unknown gunmen” (clandestine agents) or shout to the high heavens of being victimised. That never helps in such situations. In most civil wars, crushed sides almost always win propagandas. Please, try to study history, my brothers.
But anybody who can rejoice, hail and defend the carnage on innocent civilians or destruction of public property by “unknown gunmen” has lost the legitimacy to be called human. He too can kill given the slightest opportunity. His hidden name is “murderer”.

Anyone trying to divert attention from actual perpetrators of dastardly acts, as in the killing of Ahmed Gulak by the terrorists, thinks everyone is as foolish as them.
These so-called propagandists who are not on the ground in your land, but live in other Nigerian major cities are quick, for instance, to attribute every crime on earth to their bogeyman, the Fulani, but dance around when their terrorists commit heinous crimes. These are people who will be “missing in action” when the army comes calling on your towns and villages to deal with the bloodsuckers masquerading as freedom fighters.
So I pen down this epistle for you. I want you to know that when the military went into our North-East towns to flush out the terrorists, we had checkpoints a few kilometres from one another. You have the luxury of riding on Okada now and the freedom to stay out at night. Now we do not have Okada and when it started, we must be home by 4 pm. When we come out the next morning at 6 am, we must get off the Okada or vehicle carrying us at every checkpoint and pass it with hands in the air in the manner of surrender. We were a conquered people, after all.
Among any occupying force, there are always the unscrupulous – those that view the conquered people as ATMs, commandeer movable assets, regard their women as fair game and prey even on older mothers. A soldier denied family life for long may not bat an eyelid playing catchup with someone’s grandmother.
Though things are now getting better for us, we still do not have the sort of nightlife we used to have. Okada is no more. Though there are no such checkpoints again, we still have not forgotten the collateral damage that has taken from us some loved ones forever.
An occupying force out to flush out terrorists can break into any house. They do not knock and wait to be invited. They will ask all those in the household to lie down on their stomachs or face the sun. Youths can be killed on mere suspicion, women and girls violated and the dignity of parents torn in the eyes of their children. Parents will see their sons dragged off, never to be seen again.
An occupying force is always the law; seldom are they called to account. Even the armies of the so-called civilised countries have their vandals, not to talk of an African force that knows you for who and what you are.
When it became too much for us in the North East, some of our brave youths took it upon themselves to flush out the troublemakers from our midst so that we would know peace once again. And so the civilian joint task force, CJTF, through the courage of just one youth, was born. That always happens in such situations.
To the gullible youth that lends themselves to being used, the euphoria and sexiness of being called an unknown gunman and the surge of adrenaline while holding the gun can go to the head, but before long, other youths will join forces with the forces of good to hunt you down because, at the end of it all, people want peace and they will remove anyone making peace impossible.
Dear brothers and sisters, no nation just dissolves. And no leader of a nation will want history to record that his nation dissolved on his watch. We should not allow people leaving outside the theatre to prod us on a journey of no return while they are miles away, living in serenity with their families.

Anybody telling you US, UN, Israel will run to your defence is a bloody liar and your worst enemy.
I want to believe this epistle may shed light on the path some of your people want to take. My brothers, you have done marvellously well to pick yourselves up from the ashes of that terrible war 51 years ago. Do not allow power mongers to reverse all your gains by leading you by the nose into a cul-de-sac. A word, they say, is enough for the wise.
True words only if they can read. I'm sorry you will see some of them calling you names and using abusive words on you. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by tutudesz: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
wizseller:
Is it not a shame that for many months, FG will decide to name agents of state sponsored terror unknown gun men

Who is deceiving who?

The powers that be in Abuja know all those who are sponsoring terror in the land but since they are complicit, they label terrorist bandits and call others UGM

God will expose all of them in due time

Those sponsoring this groups(Bokoharam, Bandits,Ipob, Militants) are known to Governments, but those people are part of the same Government.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by AsawanaDgreat: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nigeria everyday one trouble
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by mandax: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

So na people from sokoto or lagos dey burn police stations, killing the police and setting prisoners free abi?

Your ISWAP/Boko Haram/Fulani herdsmen combination is behind the killings and setting prisoners free in the east.

IPOB has “No Violence” as its modus operandi right from Day 1 till today.

It’s only the Jihadists running Nigeria that have IPOB as a terrorist organization.
Continue with entertainment of yourself from propaganda of falsehood.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by afube: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
FakeUnity:
I said it earlier that buharri with Fulani terrorists killed him and then ordered his enslaved yoruba mooslim brown-envelope journalists in The Nations toiletNewspaper to hang it on Biafrans. We always know their game plans.

God punish devil. Tufiakwa Ndi yoruba moslems!

it is time to ditch whateva alliance we seek with any of these strange tribes, henceforth is everyone to his tent! it is about to go down people!
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by oilyngbati(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
engrfaruq:
As I can see in this picture, the man was killed in the midst of a lot of Igbo people. So, I don't know how possible it is, for herdsmen to summon the courage to go to a place like market square and murder a prominent man right in front of his kinsmen.
God bless you. How can fulani herdsmen kill an Igbo in midst of a crowd of Igbo people, in Igboland and still go scot free? Let them continue to scream fulani herdsmen! It seems if you are an Igbo person, commit a crime and shout fulani herdsmen, the Igbo will let you off to go free. Well, na dem go hear ween!!
Even if you bang an Igbo man wife or girlfriend, and if you’re caught in the act, just say you’re banging the wife/girlfriend to punish fulani, watch how the Igbo will hail you cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Ibkhaleel01: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
azikiweironsi:

True words only if they can read. I'm sorry you will see some of them calling you names and using abusive words on you. May God help us.
Amen my brother

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Sleekfingers: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
mandax:

Your ISWAP/Boko Haram/Fulani herdsmen combination is behind the killings and setting prisoners free in the east.

IPOB has “No Violence” as its modus operandi right from Day 1 till today.

It’s only the Jihadists running Nigeria that have IPOB as a terrorist organization.
Continue with entertainment of yourself from propaganda of falsehood.

Oga, I am from lagos. And I reside in lagos......

So you are saying those causing unrest in the southeast are fulani, boko haram and Iswap abi? Make una continue....very soon your region go turn to northeast......

When we were telling the north about the activities of boko haram , during yaradua and jonathan tenure....those northerners were shouting , any attack on boko haram is an attack on the north......now see wetin boko haram dey show them for north.......and that's whats gonna happen in the southeast, if care is not taken

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Benwallt(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
How know it was herdsmen? The damage we are doing to ourselves in this country would be our greatest undoing.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Simdyofficial(f): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Shame on you Udele1 oyigboupdate for spreading falsehood against the Igbos
They have no shame bro. Imagine if IPOB deals with them now. People will say igbos are killing igbos. But this is one of those things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by afube: 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
kingthreat:
Lies. If herdsmen are shooting , they are shooting to kidnap or steal. This is probably an assassination attempt. UGM, the number 1 police killers in the country have a question to answer as a police orderly was killed too. Also, the murder was not along a deserted road. It is more like a market with alot of people around. Which herdsmen will enter major spot like that an assassinate an indigene and get away with it?
This looks too much like an assassination attempt. The main place herdsmen operates are villages along the borders of Ebonyi/Enugu of late.

fulanis causing mayhem all over nigeria,are they carrying out their activities in space? they do their evil averwhere....highways,bushes,rural areas etc
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Simdyofficial(f): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by afube: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
zeeace:
Igbos did it. It's very obvious. Morons

you are insane! IPOB killed him in order to achieve what? what is the motivation ? you are the mumu

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by mandax: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Oga, I am from lagos.

And so what? The MURIC head man who romances with the idea of Islamic Republic of Nigeria is a Yoruba man.

Not long ago, a prominent Yoruba Muslim suggested that the Sultan of Sokoto be renamed the Sultan of Nigeria; that’s, Nigeria as an Islamic Sultanate.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by cmecproblem(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
kay29000:

Please can you give me a link to the video.
Trust me you don't want to see the video.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Workch: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
He use to be my friend when I was still in Enugu. I do business with his hospital (st. Leo hospital) at Nowas junctions cry
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Dwizeone: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
mrvitalis:
And they wanted to pin it on IPOB

U would never see oyigboupdate or udele talking about kidnapping in absu and it's environment because it's certain it's Fulanis and they have been exposed by kidnapped victims

Igbos are strong minded people , any day IPOB turn against the people we would turn against them ...so this million's the government is wasting on propaganda won't work

Don't produce kanu on the next court date first then you would understand

The problem here is, the UGM activities of Kate has demoralized the police force in the East, and consequently murders of any guise will go unchallenged. In the long run, the UGM move was a wrong one. Igbos are bearing the brunt unfortunately.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by afube: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
oilyngbati:
Very soon, no youth cooper would want to be deployed to the SE, even Igbo youth coppers will rather serve in the north than Igboland.

stay in your country then,its not a must you have to visit another man's nation. soon if you must,you will have to apply for a Biafran visa!
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by greggng: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
I know ipob won't have a hand in this killing . One wonders what they stand to gain by killing the man . But the earlier report was meant to tarnish ipob image . The mods have to be careful posting misleading information here . Is now widely believed that many crimes committed in the east are not done by ipob...that is why lots of people still believe in them till date .

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by adamskutty(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
DrChukki:

My brother, that was the same thing I said.

That's Fulani Herdsmen handwriting.

Why can't we call a spade a spade?
And why will an illiterate Fulani Herder leave his cow and attack him? Them get beef neeh? You have a brain. Use it. Think!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by redroom: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-chike-akunyili-doras-husband-shot-dead-by-killer-herdsmen/

This is a very big lie
I am Igbo

There is no herdsmen at Nkpor where he was killed

His innocent man was killed by IPOB Terrorists

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by hollaway: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Oh my GOD why the igbo are so sensless, they hate the truth when it's been told. We all know what you people are upto. But i don't think it's nesesary killing your prominent leaders just to gain the attension of other people in the name of freedom. This holocust strategy is off the table. Why not stop killing yourself over a mission imposible.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Sleekfingers: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
mandax:

And so what? The MURIC head man who romances with the idea of Islamic Republic of Nigeria is a Yoruba man.

Not long ago, a prominent Yoruba Muslim suggested that the Sultan of Sokoto be renamed the Sultan of Nigeria; that’s, Nigeria as an Islamic Sultanate.

Oga, all those one you saying is thrash...... Nigeria is not a muslim or christian country......so all that Islamization thrash can never happen in nigeria......or else nigeria will separate quickly and violently

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by kay29000(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
cmecproblem:

Trust me you don't want to see the video.

Hmm. OK
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Conrod: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
CilicMarin:
Gazette Online Gossip Newspapers doing the work of IPOB Terrorists grin grin grin
But you will believe the stories and falsehoods from udele 1.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by 88natzy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
From my little knowledge, I don't think he is of importance nor a hindrance to what Ipob hold sway for them to eliminate him. The driver and the police orderly are not alive to explain those better. It could be political but then He isn't a politician. Whoever that killed them may you never know peace. They killed the wife, now they have killed the husband. May cancer visit the killers. Iseee
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by joefelin2345: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha, no be only herdsmen na yoruba nation led by igboho
Don't mind them. Human being will pile up their mistakes & call it destiny. RIP to the highly respected medical doctor & may the Almighty God console the family that he left behind.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by rex21: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
CilicMarin:
Gazette Online Gossip Newspapers doing the work of IPOB Terrorists grin grin grin
Have you tried to confirm from his Facebook page ??
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by rex21: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Lol ... Armed herdsmen indeed ..
Have you tried to confirm from his Facebook page ??
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Jimiyung(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Family member said IPOB, random stranger said Herdsmen. What lane will one follow now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State / Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.