Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Lgbt – Lesbians | Hiv Dating Sites | Positive Singles - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lgbt – Lesbians | Hiv Dating Sites | Positive Singles (746 Views)

Top 5 Dating Sites In Nigeria / How To Find Hiv Positive Single In 2022 - Hiv Dating Sites 2022 / Whatsapp Group For Lesbians Only (no Age Restrictions)...guys Stay Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lgbt – Lesbians | Hiv Dating Sites | Positive Singles by JasonJohn1(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2021
HIV is growing day by day and by now many people have been affected by this virus. But instead of fighting those people are losing hope. Don’t worry because now hivpositivedatingsites.org has taken the initiative to bring change in your life. We are a genuine platform for the people with Lesbians HIV and STD. Some success stories will help you that how they find partner and living happily. Our HIV Dating Site is completely free and has many more benefits that one could ever ask for. To know more reach us out and do the registration now.

https://hivpositivedatingsite.home.blog/2021/09/28/lgbt-lesbians-hiv-dating-sites-positive-singles/

Re: Lgbt – Lesbians | Hiv Dating Sites | Positive Singles by Schohillz: 3:47am On Oct 07, 2021
I'm looking for a fine lady to hook up with, so tired of men!

1 Like

Re: Lgbt – Lesbians | Hiv Dating Sites | Positive Singles by Sarphee: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Schohillz:
I'm looking for a fine lady to hook up with, so tired of men!
What's your location?
Re: Lgbt – Lesbians | Hiv Dating Sites | Positive Singles by UltimateStarman: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2021
JasonJohn1:
HIV is growing day by day and by now many people have been affected by this virus. But instead of fighting those people are losing hope. Don’t worry because now hivpositivedatingsites.org has taken the initiative to bring change in your life. We are a genuine platform for the people with Lesbians HIV and STD. Some success stories will help you that how they find partner and living happily. Our HIV Dating Site is completely free and has many more benefits that one could ever ask for. To know more reach us out and do the registration now.

https://hivpositivedatingsite.home.blog/2021/09/28/lgbt-lesbians-hiv-dating-sites-positive-singles/
tell the lesbians to stop
there's no time
Re: Lgbt – Lesbians | Hiv Dating Sites | Positive Singles by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2021
Sarphee:

What's your location?
I'm in Abj. And we have a few younger pretty les girls . We can have a sleepover girls time. If you're down with it. I'm using my bf's account to post this.
Re: Lgbt – Lesbians | Hiv Dating Sites | Positive Singles by Les: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
How did I arrive here?? The mentions I'll receive in this thread no go be here o.

Seun, how do I change my username oooo

(1) (Reply)

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word / Need Be / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.