Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Fresh Engineering Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Engineering Graduates (1070 Views)

Vacancy; Fresh Engineering Graduate (Closed) / Why Most Of The Science/engineering Graduates Are Unemployed After Graduation? / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Engineering Graduates by foundfrik: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2021
The African Foundries Limited Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) aims at drawing talents into our organization. We are looking for fresh Engineering graduates with high-potential to be developed and groomed into playing a major role in supporting the growth of our organization.

As a trainee, you will learn the intricacies of our business and what it takes to stay competitive and be successful in this challenging environment. During this 12-month program, you will have the opportunities to work alongside senior managers and take part in business improvement initiatives to tackle critical issues facing the company. Mix of on-the-job training, coaching, and mentoring will be our primary approach for developing your foundational skills while gaining essential industry knowledge and best practices. Upon completion of the program, you will be placed into key roles across the company that complements your skills, interests, and business needs.

What do we expect?

We are looking for passionate and motivated individuals who are eager to develop and apply their skills in making a positive impact in African Foundries Limited.

Qualifications are listed below.

• University degree, preferably majoring in relevant Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering & Metallurgical Engineering .
• Good academic results with predicted GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) or above.
• Strong analytical mind, detail-oriented, result-driven, creative, excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills, and most importantly a “can-do” attitude.
• Adaptable, hard-working, willingness to learn, can work independently and effective as a team.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.

How to Apply
Submit your CV, cover letter and copy of any relevant qualifications by email to afl.hr@africanindustries.com and copy foundfrik2021@gmail.com. Deadline for application is October 20, 2021. Please specify “Graduate Trainee Program” in the email subject. Applications will be reviewed as we receive them and candidates meeting our requirements will be invited for interview.
Re: Fresh Engineering Graduates by foundfrik: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Fresh Engineering Graduates by foundfrik: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2021
..Still accepting CV for the bolded.
Re: Fresh Engineering Graduates by Jmarjr(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Can HND in elect/elect apply? I base in delta (asaba) will not be an issue?
Re: Fresh Engineering Graduates by foundfrik: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Jmarjr:
Can HND in elect/elect apply? I base in delta (asaba) will not be an issue?

If you can be available within short notice you can go ahead and apply.
Re: Fresh Engineering Graduates by Jmarjr(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
foundfrik:

if its within asaba axis i will be avaliable., have Hnd elect with 3.27/4.00
Re: Fresh Engineering Graduates by saucekid50: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
I Got an invite.
has anyone gotten.?
Re: Fresh Engineering Graduates by Jmarjr(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Which state the company dey?
Re: Fresh Engineering Graduates by GentlemanAyo(m): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
foundfrik:

I applied for this position and I don't have an invite yet. Is it in batches considering that the application date has not closed?
Re: Fresh Engineering Graduates by foundfrik: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
GentlemanAyo:

I applied for this position and I don't have an invite yet. Is it in batches considering that the application date has not closed?

Yes.

Still accepting C.V's.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022: NCS Sends Vital Message To Candidates / Liason Officers Needed In 9 States / Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.