Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

My Money Ritual Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Money Ritual Experience (3000 Views)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Money Ritual Experience by Deathisfree: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2021
Lately I have been seeing news all around about ritualist being arrested. I will state my experience about mine

Here’s mine below

Over 15 years ago. I was 20 years old then ..... I was in school,no side job ,depressed and gone through a lot of things by myself. I was tired of life so instead of committing suicide I decided to go for osole (ritual without using human part )

I left to the babalawo shrine this faithful morning ,I explained to him that I want to be rich in life that I am tired of living and I want to taste wealth before I die

To cut the story shot. He collected 18,000 naira from me. Which I had to sell my belongings,begged money from family and friends and save money Wey I suppose use chop.

that’s a huge some of money then,that took me weeks to get all that together,I went back to his place with the money and he told me that he’s going to give me a box (coffin ) and a money will be inside.

He said I should take the money to any store and purchase any items,after spending the money at the store all there sales for that day will disappear inside the box he gave me
He told me to go back home and come back in 7 days time.

I will continue this story if I get motivated enough. It’s the story of my life and no be joke

If you have also tried or done money ritual. Please share your experience

3 Likes

Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Totilopussylick(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2021
cheesy so how did et end at end tongue

1 Like

Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Blessing185(f): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2021
Ff
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by alberson(f): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2021
Continue...
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by SportsHD: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
You're just wasting bandwidth. Come complete the story if you want to.
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin
See as this mumu op just hang our legs untop high tension.

1 Like

Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Okay
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by MufasaLion: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
I'd like to read more grin

There's nothing like money ritual anyways.
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Earthstorms(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Deathisfree:
Lately I have been seeing news all around about ritualist being arrested. I will state my experience about mine

Here’s mine below

Over 15 years ago. I was 20 years old then ..... I was in school,no side job ,depressed and gone through a lot of things by myself. I was tired of life so instead of committing suicide I decided to go for osole (ritual without using human part )

I left to the babalawo shrine this faithful morning ,I explained to him that I want to be rich in life that I am tired of living and I want to taste wealth before I die

To cut the story shot. He collected 18,000 naira from me. Which I had to sell my belongings,begged money from family and friends and save money Wey I suppose use chop.

that’s a huge some of money then,that took me weeks to get all that together,I went back to his place with the money and he told me that he’s going to give me a box (coffin ) and a money will be inside.

He said I should take the money to any store and purchase any items,after spending the money at the store all there sales for that day will disappear inside the box he gave me

I will continue this story if I get motivated enough. It’s the story of my life and no be joke

Let me complete the story for you.

15 years later you are on nairaland, not yet successful which means that the ritual did not work.

8 Likes

Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Deathisfree: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Continues .....
Day 1 passed,I was never happy with my decision but I had no choice,to cut the story short. I couldn’t sleep well throughout that 7days

I went back after 7 days and I didn’t meet the baba. I was told he travelled to tappa that I should call him. Me that I already sold my phone to run the package.I had to use a business center. He picked and told me he was going to be back in 2 days time that he basically travelled because of the job he gave me. He stated that he couldn’t get some materials and he had to travel far for it

Wells. I went back the day he asked me to. I didn’t meet him again so I waited and waited. When it was dawn I went back home and went back first thing the following day.

fortunately I met him at his shrine. He was like he’s still working to get some other things that I should come back in the evening. I went and I was told he went out.
I left and went back the next day again. Let me not waste too much time by explaining how much I waited.
The man kept on hiding from me,when ever I meet him. He tells me to come back over and over again.so I gave up

This makes me believe ritual isn’t real ,stop wasting your time trying to be rich in that way. Anyways. I’m
Glad it didn’t work because I am now comfortable on my own and God has even blessed me beyond a ritualist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
So boys way de ride Benz and niggaz way de push gle way no go school,just Street so na luck...u don't know wat u saying bro,go for main market onitsha or aguleri and say there is nothing like money ritual

1 Like

Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Deathisfree: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Emperor2020:
So boys way de ride Benz and niggaz way de push gle way no go school,just Street so na luck...u don't know wat u saying bro,go for main market onitsha or aguleri and say there is nothing like money ritual

Grow up sir

1 Like

Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
We know u did not run anyfin as u don land ur super story finish
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na small pikin de call juju vegetable, destiny differs,if it does not work fr A does not mean it does not work fr B..anybody saying that money ritual no de exist need to rethink,say ritual run person mad b say the baba no b sure plug
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by MufasaLion: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Emperor2020:

Don't be decieved. Money ritual is bullshit. It doesn't exist.

3 Likes

Re: My Money Ritual Experience by MufasaLion: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Emperor2020:
Na small pikin de call juju vegetable, destiny differs,if it does not work fr A does not mean it does not work fr B..anybody saying that money ritual no de exist need to rethink,say ritual run person mad b say the baba no b sure plug

You're deluded.

1 Like

Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Deathisfree: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're deluded.

No mind am. Too much Africa magic
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by MufasaLion: 7:07am On Sep 30, 2021
Deathisfree:

No mind am. Too much Africa magic

Lol

Exactly!
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Demented ppl all around here,so human parts trade and pple selling candle and all spiritual stuff ,na Dem de buy am demsef..so boys way de ride gle ND glk fr asaba,so na luck..oga ontop you don't know anytin shaa ND no b every I go talk fr dis forum...oga stop acting like a fool,if you need first hand money ritual way go blow you bro,tell me ,make u see as e de b,no b to de shout for nairaland,wat do you even you guys know,all this church mummy boys...if you get de mind tell me,make we book appointment,then walker go there,the no need your money oga,na frat, if you want location for baba that one dey,so make ur choice,if e no work den come online com and cast me
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Deathisfree: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Emperor2020:
Demented ppl all around here,so human parts trade and pple selling candle and all spiritual stuff ,na Dem de buy am demsef..so boys way de ride gle ND glk fr asaba,so na luck..oga ontop you don't know anytin shaa ND no b every I go talk fr dis forum...oga stop acting like a fool,if you need first hand money ritual way go blow you bro,tell me ,make u see as e de b,no b to de shout for nairaland,wat do you even you guys know,all this church mummy boys...if you get de mind tell me,make we book appointment,then walker go there,the no need your money oga,na frat, if you want location for baba that one dey,so make ur choice,if e no work den come online com and cast me

Oga. Which one you don do. Show us pictures or We don’t believe it
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
De whine ursef bro,no go meet niggaz mk Dem show u way,better location no be fr junky niggaz way no know watsup bro..so whether u believe u no believe,na u know shaaa
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
De no de giv jonzing ppl location update,if u Tink say na by,u know baba way de your area,den de go scam u till u com here de shout ritual no real...niggaz way de ur area no go show u cos dem know wetin u fit or u not fit,u no go carry person way no get hey,show as e b,else e go cast u..but if u tink say better plus no de,still de whine ursef fr dis forum or de wait wen de snap pics show,since na child's play tinx
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Quiren(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2022

Bruh how e go be? I for like make we make appointment regarding the matter if at all..
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by FrancescoFarino(f): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nothing like money ritual at the end!
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Placid177: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=FrancescoFarino post=118700327]Nothing like money ritual at the end![/quote
Rituals de exist,bt e get bad side effects.
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Shadysen: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Don't be decieved. Money ritual is bullshit. It doesn't exist.
shut the fuvk up, it exist.
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by MufasaLion: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
Shadysen:
shut the fuvk up, it exist.

Nobody has ever brought out a proof. All y'all people say is stories and fables.
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Shadysen: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Nobody has ever brought out a proof. All y'all people say is stories and fables.
no need to dey follow u argue as u be mumu boy.
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by MufasaLion: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
Shadysen:
no need to dey follow u argue as u be mumu boy.

Show proof or get the fvck! Local champion.
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by Dougyclan: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Deathisfree:

Here’s mine below

you dun begin use Nigerian film patern abi? abeg make e no reach part 24 oooo...
Re: My Money Ritual Experience by BigYash: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
Shit dey exist,but the repercussions is no go area. The thing no dey end well,if blood involve.

(1) (Reply)

Hemp Smokers Gang Rape Lady In Ekiti, Release Her Nude Photos And Video / Don't Bank With Access Bank If You Want To Live Long In Nigeria. / Nigerian Cultist Shot Dead Few Days To His Graduation Buried In His Cult Regalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.