Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Waiting For Cyril Ankunyili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waiting For Cyril Ankunyili (466 Views)

Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili / Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting For Cyril Ankunyili by Adisa89(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
I have been on his page yesterday since it was alleged he accused IPOB of being responsible for late Dora Akunyili's death. I can't find the post on his wall but I hope he responds soon.

Re: Waiting For Cyril Ankunyili by gentiles(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Yorubas always carrying other people's matter for head like gala, a psychologically slow tribe

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Cyril Ankunyili by DOTian: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
gentiles:
Yorubas always carrying other people's matter for head like gala, a psychologically slow tribe

And it's not like they are better off by any stretch... These people are unbelievable! They're going through trauma in Nigeria, just like everyone else but will prefer to be be fixated on bringing others down rather than facing their devils. How can a people be this petty? Why are Yorubas desperate to live with the igbos in Nigeria? I just don't understand these people.

It seems to me though that having failed in upstaging the igbos in almsot every other field of human endeavor, a section of the Yorubas do feel like, it's only in the area of politics that they have one above the igbos. And as such, are devilishly thrilled beyond measure to think that they can somewhat effect the destiny of these proud culture from the East, through their endless iniquitous collaborations with the fulani..

It's no more about what they get from the system perse. It's more about what they rob from others..
Re: Waiting For Cyril Ankunyili by theTranscriber: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
DOTian:

And it's not like they are better off by any stretch... These people are unbelievable! They're going through trauma in Nigeria, just like everyone else but will prefer to be be fixated on bringing others down rather than facing their devils. How can a people be this petty? Why are Yorubas desperate to live with the igbos in Nigeria? I just don't understand these people. It seems to me though that having failed in upstaging the igbos in almsot every other field of human endeavor, a section of the Yorubas do feel like, it's only in the area of politics that they have one above the igbos. And as such, are devilishly thrilled beyond measure to think that they can somewhat effect the destiny of these proud culture from the East, through their endless iniquitous collaborations with the fulani..
It's no more about what they get from the system perse. It's more about what they rob from others..

Grammer

When you leave the south west for your sad east
We will read this crap cheesy

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Cyril Ankunyili by akinsto4ever(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
DOTian:

And it's not like they are better off by any stretch... These people are unbelievable! They're going through trauma in Nigeria, just like everyone else but will prefer to be be fixated on bringing others down rather than facing their devils. How can a people be this petty? Why are Yorubas desperate to live with the igbos in Nigeria? I just don't understand these people. It seems to me though that having failed in upstaging the igbos in almsot every other field of human endeavor, a section of the Yorubas do feel like, it's only in the area of politics that they have one above the igbos. And as such, are devilishly thrilled beyond measure to think that they can somewhat effect the destiny of these proud culture from the East, through their endless iniquitous collaborations with the fulani..
Were jati jati...ajeokuta ma mu Omi....continue killing yourselves in the south east and be blaming yorubas for it....Eranko

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Cyril Ankunyili by DOTian: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
theTranscriber:

Grammer

When you leave the south west for your sad east
We will read this crap cheesy

Nonsense!
Your fathers begged and killed and maimed to bring us back into your Lagos and South West one Nigeria. Not the other way round. We left! You came to fight in the East. You fought for Unity! We're the only people who have lost millions of lives and billions of resources trying to extricate ourselves from the Evil embrace. You're the shameless and perenial Unity Beggar here.. certainly not me!
Re: Waiting For Cyril Ankunyili by theTranscriber: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
DOTian:

Nonsense!
Your fathers begged and killed and maimed to bring us back into your Lagos and South West one Nigeria. Not the other way round. We left! You came to fight in the East. You fought for Unity! We're the only people who have lost millions of lives and billions of resources trying to extricate ourselves from the Evil embrace. You're the shameless and perenial Unity Beggar here.. certainly not me!
you want Biafla
Biafla is not in Yorubaland. Simple
Type all the crap you want cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Cyril Ankunyili by DOTian: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
theTranscriber:
you want Biafla
Biafla is not in Yorubaland. Simple
Type all the crap you want cheesy
Oil thieves and fulani slaves everywhere..
Re: Waiting For Cyril Ankunyili by arthurwillia(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
So many fanatics here
Tufia
Always playing the victim

That one say na yoruba is desperate to live with igbo in the south

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts FOSADA, Harps On Osun Vision Of Excellence(photos) / Backbone Of APC / Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.