Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

My Neighbour And I (a Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Neighbour And I (a Short Story) (689 Views)

My Madam And I (part Two) / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbour And I (a Short Story) by TheBeezybee(f): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
My Neighbour borrowed my full box of matches. When she returned it, the box was almost empty.
She came another day to borrow another box of matches and she returned it with two match sticks in the box. This continued for a while.
Some days ago,she came to borrow the box of matches again. I gave her the box but now it contained just one match stick. She left and didn't return anything.
Now I noticed something. She does not come to ask me for my box of matches and she does not respond to my greetings anymore.
Thebeezybee
#story
#myneighbourandI

(1) (Reply)

The Ways Of The Rainbow / :::books From Top Authors That Let You Down::: / Phil Caterers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.