Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Gate.io Is A Fraud Exchange - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Gate.io Is A Fraud Exchange (1878 Views)

Please How Legit Is Gate.io / Palmpay Is A Fraud/scam, Nigerians Should Beware !!! / This Site Www.dinghyforsale.co.uk/doublebitcoin.io Is A Total Rip Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gate.io Is A Fraud Exchange by Raph3177(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
Stay away from gate.io is a scam exchange. I logged in after 6 month to view the coins I am holding and to my greatest surprise my Acct has been wiped to zero dollars no single asset found. Stay away pls for your own good

1 Like

Re: Gate.io Is A Fraud Exchange by Brainard22: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
How much was there?
Re: Gate.io Is A Fraud Exchange by ElectronicMoney(m): 10:38am On Mar 13, 2022
Raph3177:
Stay away from gate.io is a scam exchange. I logged in after 6 month to view the coins I am holding and to my greatest surprise my Acct has been wiped to zero dollars no single asset found. Stay away pls for your own good

Did you eventually get back the coins you had on Gate.io?
Re: Gate.io Is A Fraud Exchange by Raph3177(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

Did you eventually get back the coins you had on Gate.io?
Yeah they are good error was purely mine lol I feel ashame to admit. I wish I could delete the thread
Re: Gate.io Is A Fraud Exchange by ElectronicMoney(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Raph3177:

Yeah they are good error was purely mine lol I feel ashame to admit. I wish I could delete the thread

Glad to hear that it was an error on your part which has been resolved.

I was alrady getting set to ship out all my coin holdings that are in Gate.io cheesy
Re: Gate.io Is A Fraud Exchange by christiana999: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Try to verify things well before you call them scam so you don't influence others negatively. You are too much in a hurry to conclude and i understand
Raph3177:

Re: Gate.io Is A Fraud Exchange by Reggaemich(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Raph3177:

if u still want to delete this thread

Modify the post, put the word chat.dicted and then submit

Remove the dot(.) From the word above

After doing this your account will be band for 24hours

(1) (Reply)

Please, How Can I Invest To Earn Good Monthly Returns? / Uniqueness Of Precast Concrete Fascia / Best Places To Get Quick Easy Loans For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.