Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,593 members, 7,865,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Police To Recruit 20,000 Junior Officers Soon - IGP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Recruit 20,000 Junior Officers Soon - IGP (9387 Views)

Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors / Suspend Plan To Recruit 774,000 Nigerians, NASS Tells Buhari / Reps Strip PSC Powers To Recruit Constables, Protect Cps From Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Police To Recruit 20,000 Junior Officers Soon - IGP by psucc(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2021
hybridblood07:
You need to understand thousands of military personnel discharge from the job and they have to recruit to to fill in the space. NA do recruit about 5 thousands soldiers every year
Discharged through death. I don't dispute recruiting to fill vacancies.

My line of contention is that the process doesn't allow for the right person to be selected. Hence, the problem of corruption, killings, etc.
Re: Police To Recruit 20,000 Junior Officers Soon - IGP by hybridblood07(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2021
The problem lies from the training when all they teach them is basic knowledge. Psychology should be a mandatory course everyone because it willbe used when discharging their duty. They should learn from British pilice
psucc:
Discharged through death. I don't dispute recruiting to fill vacancies.

My line of contention is that the process doesn't allow for the right person to be selected. Hence, the problem of corruption, killings, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Omotoso: Ekiti State APC Chairman dies after brief illness / Politicians Won’t Go To Court If Judiciary Is Fair, Upright – Goodluck Jonathan / Bomb Scare At MMA, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.