Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) (51221 Views)

Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo / Gorillas Pose For Selfies With Anti-poaching Rangers In Congo (Photos) / Monkey Adopts Chicken As They Become Inseparable In Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by Siolma: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lol
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by Mangekyo: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nice one
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by illicit(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Maybe it's because the world is ending undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by wetah: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2021

40,000mah

Ultra high capacity

2.1A fast charging

Dual USB port

LeD display

Anti scratch features

Multi protection

Pay on delivery

Number in pic below !!!

Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by TheWolfen(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
I am a dog lover. They see u they understand you. They loyal. They simply the best. But u see those cats?! Their story is for another day
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by Asiri1991: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
This dog could've done better than Buhari as president of Nigeria.
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by oluwaahmed: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
post=106289032:
DOGS : A MAN'S BEST FRIEND. kiss kiss kiss

Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Awwwwww undecided kiss kiss
Isn't She just too cute?

If puppies could talk, we would never even try to make human friends!!

A dog will be your best friend no matter what.
Even if your human friends aren’t.
You may have many best friends but your dog only has one.

We see people that eat dogs and rabbits as cannibals.
No Cap!
How can people eat something so cute?

#NotAllAnimalsAreForConsumption.

Oyibo dogs wey get sense pass BMC crew

3 Likes

Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wow..... I had a German Shepherd, but it's no more. I may get another in future when I'm a but steady. The 12dogs are for sale?
post=106289088:
Everything na news for social media sha.

Awwwwwww.
That is so cute and sweet of you.

Do you have any dog presently?
We have 12 different breed at the moment.
They are our wonderful friends.
kiss kiss
They are part of the family right from time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by marttye(f): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dogs mans most loyal friend
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by ottohan: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seu.n Myn.d44 Dom.inique Justwise.
Rule 2
U no get sense ooo....
So u still did what he said after all.

4 Likes

Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by wildikeman(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
post=106289032:

Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Isn't She just too cute?

exactly... cannibals

No Cap!

Exactly o.... Big time cannibals
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by Princeadebayo11(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
FVckbubuDcow:

Shut the fVck up oloshi space booker.

I know say you go report me to your fellow zombie mod with your NLPOLICEWOMAN moniker eleribu. I've got multiple accounts like you eleribu onijekuje zombie.

ONIKURE, ONIJERE INSHA ALLAH
How do we get here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by WoundedLamb: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
I like dogs. German Shepherds, golden retrievers and Rottweilers.

My best is the golden retriever followed by the Siberian husky. smiley
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wow.....
WoundedLamb:

My best is the golden retriever followed by the Siberian husky. smiley
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by Skullano(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sometimes I wish my dog could talk only his welcome hugs is mind blowing.
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
I think 12dogs are too much for a family lipsrsealed
post=106289088:
Everything na news for social media sha.

Awwwwwww.
That is so cute and sweet of you.

Do you have any dog presently?
We have 12 different breed at the moment.
They are our wonderful friends.
kiss kiss
They are part of the family right from time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by DSC7: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin grin grin

Who dey monitor our moves?....

Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
greenie77:

If he dares on this thread, then it is a psychiatric case!

I know a place... It's called Yaba left
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by joinnow: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Winters23:
Quietly waiting to see how righteousness2 will manage to make apocalypse doomsday sermon out of this

grin
let me help as a learner
just like the dog
it will be good and smart thing for all to ADOPT now to Jesus teaching before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
That’s why u edited the 3 secs video and made it replay for 30secs? undecided
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Golden retrievers my favorite and husky.

LilMissFavvy:
I like dogs. German Shepherds, golden retrievers and Rottweilers.

1 Like

Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dogs are wonderful creatures and learn very fast. Sometimes I think they have emotions. They can feel sad and lonely and know when you don't have their time.
When you hear me talk to my girl, you will think is talking with a real human. And the sweetest part of it is that she hears me and understands me.
The kind of excitement she shows once I come home is second to none. And then when you can home a with snack that they like, you will see the live in their eyes. They start looking at you as their God.
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Skullano:
Sometimes I wish my dog could talk only his welcome hugs is mind blowing.
no be lie. I had to teach mine to stop jumping for hugs cos she's getting to big and heavy before she will push me down. I've thought her to seat and let me squart and hug her instead of her jumping up to hug me.
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by Skullano(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
no be lie. I had to teach mine to stop jumping for hugs cos she's getting to big and heavy before she will push me down. I've thought her to seat and let me squart and hug her instead of her jumping up to hug me.

Hahahahaha, once you are at the gate na so barking go begin immediately showing that Babaaaaa don come back ooh.
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by muller101(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
post=106289032:

Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Isn't She just too cute?

No Cap!

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Skullano:

Hahahahaha, once you are at the gate na so barking go begin immediately showing that Babaaaaa don come back ooh.
They can perceive you from afar. Mine won't bark but she will be wait to see if I will come straight to her when I come in. If I don't, she will start backing and saying " mommy won't you come and gimme a hug?" cheesy cheesy
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by Minjim: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
post=106289032:

Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Isn't She just too cute?

No Cap!

Hunger
Re: Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) by mandax: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pets... Croc, Monitor Lizard, Tortoise / We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet / These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.