Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League (36183 Views)

EPL: Chelsea Unveils Banner At Stamford Bridge In Honour Of Mikel Obi / Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Nigerian President Vs Croatian President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by warlordd(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Nice one! From Mikel to Ebele who played in NPL, and now Tochukwu...what a football family! Wishing him all the luck he needs to succeed.
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by elmessiahs(m): 6:41am On Sep 30, 2021
Good luck to him, but I know he's way older
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by yusluvad(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Greater height bro...
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by lichocho(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Goodluck. To achieve half of what MIKEL achieved no be beans oo.
d guy go humble..for d guy to say na half him wan achieve him no get big eye

1 Like

Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by Burgerlomo: 6:48am On Sep 30, 2021
WhiteIverson:
My only concern is his weekly salary, let me know if I'll dust my boots.

Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by Classickj(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2021
post=106299474:

We love the use of that word CHELSEA LEGEND.
The OP no lie at all.
Mikel has been there done that!
In terms of longevity, yes.
It is astonishing how long he has been there at Chelsea before he left the club in 2017.
The amount of commitment he showed towards the club is exemplary.
He did not complain whenever he was on the bench, he was a very professional character and very respectful to various managers who have been at Chelsea Football Club.
He may not be your typical player with lots of creativity but what he did at the time was put in a shift.
We respect your contributions to Chelsea Football Club and thanks for the memories.
No be only Chelsea legend
Na seaman legend grin
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by jaytee01(m): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2021
HeadNigga:
Person wey be CEO of Natured money music group wey charass sign to.

Mmikel floated the label then. Go see the music videos they released back then and tell me he was 13 years old in 2012. Him own different coz video evidence dey...if not I for no talk coz i no know am from small
grin
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by Classickj(m): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2021
HeadNigga:

Mmikel floated the label then. Go see the music videos they released back then and tell me he was 13 years old in 2012. Him own different coz video evidence dey...if not I for no talk coz i no know am from small
I guest you are right...
See this this morning
Meet Mikel Obi's Handsome Brother Who Is A Musician - Opera
News
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by Roman7(m): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

Na my guy for Jos. De age reduction is too much. Upto 10 years. Mikel has always wanted to help h buh flexing n drugs no gree am concentrate for u.k. so sent him packing from u.k over drugs.
Ever since den he has been useless to himself. As Mikel favorite him be , Mikel makel work am for am for one local club for Ukraine make him use a appreciate life. At least him don get profile

Abeg if u jam mikel tell am say I sabi ball too.....I dey play 10,
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by Classickj(m): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

Na my guy for Jos. De age reduction is too much. Upto 10 years. Mikel has always wanted to help h buh flexing n drugs no gree am concentrate for u.k. so sent him packing from u.k over drugs.
Ever since den he has been useless to himself. As Mikel favorite him be , Mikel makel work am for am for one local club for Croatia ( third division. Person way play ball pass Mikel b4) make him use a appreciate life. At least him don get profile
RECKLESS LIFESTYLE OF MIKEL OBI'S YOUNGER BROTHER,
EDGAR ...
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by Cnach: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Is he single? let's start from the scratch together.
Which scratch? Na that one be scratch?
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by htdot: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2021
Memberclub:
1999 shocked
He was only 6years when obi with bear bear played the under 20 worldcup in 2005.
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by iamtardey: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2021
Let's talk about mikel trying to groom dreadlocked hair style all his career grin
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by remele2(f): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Is he single? let's start from the scratch together.

U no sabi where scratch dey start abi?

Come make i show u d real scratch
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by vickydevoka(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Roman7:

Abeg if u jam mikel tell am say I sabi ball too.....I dey play 10,
People way Mikel knw too much nna way de play ball. Na after him retire him fit get time for players o. Then na agent or scouter him go be. Baba people way de e play ball too much especially Jos people n Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by kindlyheart: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2021
I know this guy back then when he used to come to our street in jos to hangout with his main g prince.
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by kindlyheart: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2021
greenie77:

Yes nah, he was only 6 years old when his elder brother was playing U-20 world cup in 2005. cheesy

grin grin six years old wey the cruise better car the flex him brother money back then in jos
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by H2Ossss(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2021
1999? I used to attend same Jamb extra lessons with this guy in Jos... he was a year older than me... and I'm 30 now.

1 Like

Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by EMARIO2021: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2021
All of you attacking this guy cos of his age . If you were in his shoes, you will do worst. Just wish him well n scroll. If the club is not complaining, then what is your own.

If those of you that claim you went to the same school n all. Keep that info to your self.
Your comments can hamper his progress.

Internet is a global village remember

2 Likes

Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by dhiqson(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Nothing like influence and connection Sha

While people like us here are wondering on how we're going to get our big break
Tht being said Sha
Qatar 22 on my mind
So help me God cool
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2021
HeadNigga:

So, what is the next step?
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by vickydevoka(m): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2021
greenie77:

Yes nah, he was only 6 years old when his elder brother was playing U-20 world cup in 2005. cheesy
Lol. One thing footballers na wen de get club dere age start to the count.
Mikel was lucky to start very early. His age reduction should be 2-4. Buh this is bro na 9-11 years age reduction.
#No be me born Dem o. I de use wen the finish secondary school.
Mikel finished 2002. Tochukwu finished 2008

2 Likes

Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by Comedian2019: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

[s]Na my guy for Jos. De age reduction is too much. Upto 10 years. Mikel has always wanted to help h buh flexing n drugs no gree am concentrate for u.k. so sent him packing from u.k over drugs.
Ever since den he has been useless to himself. As Mikel favorite him be , Mikel makel work am for am for one local club for Ukraine make him use a appreciate life. At least him don get profile[/s]
Lies
... coming from a kill joy.
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by Vulcanheph(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Memberclub:
1999 shocked
Na wetin Dem talk oh... As no be you born am, na wetin you go believe be that.
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by vickydevoka(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Comedian2019:

Lies
... coming from a kill joy.
Lol. U be comedian Tru Tru.
I go even tell u him hotel way him de last for wuse 2. Person way like woman sotey him do prick enlargement to de fùck more women. Na useless boy way him be. Infact apart from Mikel de remaining brothers starting from Tony, ebere, de mad one ,to tochukwu de live useless life. Go Enugu , u go see ebere (43years) de carry women any how. Him no wan settle down. Him even fresh pass de Mikel way de make de money.

2 Likes

Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by arduino: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2021
ecolime:
The man was born in 1999 (22 years) shocked
I laugh in FIFA...... This guy and a friend of mine played together in Pepsi Football Academy, Jos. My friend is now approaching early 40 and Tochukwu is just 22.
African Footballers age is definitely the 8th wonder of the world
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by Emmypure: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

Ever since den he has been useless to himself. As Mikel favorite him be , Mikel makel work am for am for one local club for Ukraine make him use a appreciate life. At least him don get profile

No be him kill one guy over girl saga?
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by vickydevoka(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2021
Emmypure:

No be him kill one guy over girl saga?
Na high pass him wan be kill. Na even wrong person de shot. Now high pass no be him mate for Money.
Him de jealous high pass bcus de guy fine pass am wela, so for that reason de guy no suppose Chance am for any babe.
High pass na Malaysia lord. Way de collect blocks
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by vickydevoka(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2021
arduino:

I laugh in FIFA...... This guy and a friend of mine played together in Pepsi Football Academy, Jos. My friend is now approaching early 40 and Tochukwu is just 22.
African Footballers age is definitely the 8th wonder of the world
Him suppose dey 31 or 32. As Mikel suppose dey 37-39.
No be born Dem o. Buh base one niggars way i don stay with for jos
Re: Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League by NORSIYK(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2021
HeadNigga:

This is serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Money Given To Sports Ambassadors Today By Buhari / Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 / Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.