Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Could Messi Ever Have Done This In Barcelonia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Could Messi Ever Have Done This In Barcelonia (372 Views)

Did Messi Ever Intend To Leave Barcelona / Cristiano Ronaldo Makes History Against Dortmund , Can Messi Ever Break This ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Messi Ever Have Done This In Barcelonia by femlex(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
The status of Messi as a Goat is gradually reducing in PSG, with many superstars in the PSG squad, Messi is easily fitting in as an ordinary player, with no penalty duties, no coming out from the tunnel as the last man, now this! laying on the floor. I never thought I will see Messi like this. One player that CAN NEVER DO THIS IS ZLATAN.

2 Likes

Re: Could Messi Ever Have Done This In Barcelonia by horlanrewaju11(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
femlex:
The status of Messi as a Goat is gradually reducing in PSG, with many superstars in the PSG squad, Messi is easily fitting in as an ordinary player, with no penalty duties, no coming out from the tunnel as the last man, now this! laying on the floor. I never thought I will see Messi like this. One player that CAN NEVER DO THIS IS ZLATAN.
wow! Now this make me love messi more than Ronaldo....

1 Like

Re: Could Messi Ever Have Done This In Barcelonia by hybrid11(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
That alone took his status even more higher
The G.O.A.T of our time

5 Likes

Re: Could Messi Ever Have Done This In Barcelonia by megapriest(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is a huge contribution from the Best Player to ever kick the round leather game.

If you watched the match you will noticed He decided to do this by himself nobody forced him. So why are you not impressed.

Do you ever think arrogance will ever make Ronaldo do this?

Hail....THE G.O.A.T

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

World Cup / Gernot Rohr, Going, Going,…gone / 10 Interesting Things You Didn't Know About Aaron Ramsdale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.