Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Not Only Nigerian Ladies Are Promiscuous - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Not Only Nigerian Ladies Are Promiscuous (523 Views)

85% Of Nigerian Ladies Are After A Guy's Money / See The Sexy Photos - Some Ladies Are Getting More And More Wild On Social Media / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Only Nigerian Ladies Are Promiscuous by Muyiwaipere(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
With heavy pain in my heart I am writing this.

I have been living in Dubai here for some years now.Recently I made up my to start a relationship and because I was scared of Nigerian ladies I opted dating an Ugandan lady.

Fast forward to yesterday night I got a new sim so I tried pulling her legs as we are not staying together so I chatted her up like a stranger on WhatsApp with my new line trying to chyke her.She first said she’s in a relationship and not interested in any relationship and immediately she called me asking me if I just got a line which I denied.

So I chatted her up again on that same line still posing as a stranger...Can you imagine this girl denied ever been in a relationship and even said she just admitted been in a relationship because she wanted to wade the guy ( which is me) off.

Fine I know I haven’t spent a dime on this girl as she’s doing well financially but I have invested a lot on her emotionally.

And if you see the way this girl would be claiming she loves me 24/7.I just got her message some seconds ago saying She loves me with all her heart and that she’s missing me.

I actually thought it’s only Nigerian ladies that have craze but this one own is raise to power 2.

What can I do
Re: Not Only Nigerian Ladies Are Promiscuous by funshint(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Promiscuity is everywhere. Know this and have peace.
Re: Not Only Nigerian Ladies Are Promiscuous by Ruke1989: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Before you baby mama her, try to see if there are legal implications over there. So she doesn't turn a drain on you
Re: Not Only Nigerian Ladies Are Promiscuous by Mckeni007: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

I have been living in Dubai here for some years now.Recently I made up my to start a relationship and because I was scared of Nigerian ladies I opted dating an Ugandan lady.

Fast forward to yesterday night I got a new sim so I tried pulling her legs as we are not staying together so I chatted her up like a stranger on WhatsApp with my new line trying to chyke her.She first said she’s in a relationship and not interested in any relationship and immediately she called me asking me if I just got a line which I denied.

So I chatted her up again on that same line still posing as a stranger...Can you imagine this girl denied ever been in a relationship and even said she just admitted been in a relationship because she wanted to wade the guy ( which is me) off.

Fine I know I haven’t spent a dime on this girl as she’s doing well financially but I have invested a lot on her emotionally.

And if you see the way this girl would be claiming she loves me 24/7.I just got her message some seconds ago saying She loves me with all her heart and that she’s missing me.

I actually thought it’s only Nigerian ladies that have craze but this one own is raise to power 2.

What can I do
ashawo na ashawo, it doesn't matter where she comes from, even the ones I earlier thought they are Demi angels in hijab they Bleep like say Buhari go dey aso rock forever
Re: Not Only Nigerian Ladies Are Promiscuous by MufasaLion: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Yes, promiscuity is not abiut race or nationality. It about an individual self.

Dump her ass, bro! She's gonna do worse than that!

1 Like

Re: Not Only Nigerian Ladies Are Promiscuous by TIPdrill: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Is it only women that are promiscuous?

Men rape women everyday

Men molest little girls everyday

Men spend on young ladies that are supposed to be in school just to show they have money or are leaving a good life.

Men cheat in marriage..

Male teachers sleep with female students..

Uncles molest their niece.

But when a woman cheats.... Only cheats, she is termed promiscuous.
Re: Not Only Nigerian Ladies Are Promiscuous by larryking540: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

What can I do
u kw see who date ,na Uganda u go day date ,bro wake up ,our girls better pass those girls by far ,most Nigeria girls are jobless that's y they act they way they behave ,Uganda is a no go area oo,,trust me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2012 Toyota Corolla For Sale / How Did This Agric Economist Go From Earning ₦40k To $5,500 In Four Years? / CAF Official Dies In Abuja Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.