Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds (4686 Views)

ipNX Launches Nigeria’s First 1 Gigabit Per Second Internet Service / Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant / Facebook Launches Nigeria Initiative To Drive Innovation, Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by OpenGrazing: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Popular tech and accessories brand ORAIMO has officially unveil Nigeria's first In-Ear and Half In-Ear convertible earbuds ORAIMO Freepod 3 (OEB-E104D) tagged "Hear The Difference" during an online launch invite yesterday 29 September,2021.

The fascinating thing about the new Freepod 3 ergonomic design is that it comes in two different smart Bass and Awareness Modes ( In-Ear and Half In-Ear) convertible in each pair of the earbuds.

When enabled the bass mode block out unwanted ambient noise and prevent air leakage to boost the bass while the Awareness mode let you adapt to your surroundings. You can enjoy all your favourite 2 Baba music and still hear clearly.

The Freepod 3 also come equipped with an Environmental Noise Cancellation to give you crystal clear sound quality even in noisy environment.

It's specially designed to offer dynamic audio experience with an incredibly powerful bul bass that allows you to enjoy Afrobeats music on a whole different level. With an IPX5 protective waterproof rating against rain and sweat during workouts. The Freepod 3 is designed to withstand any outdoor condition.

The Freepod 3 provide you with up to 8 hours of Music times on a single charge while the charging case offers you more than 28 hours to make a massive 36 hours of playtime.

It will be available for N13,300 only between 28th September and 4th October, 2021 and customers can now make order on their online store https://ng.oraimo.com for it.

Read more here
https://www.oraimo.com/pro_info_175.html

Cc puskin, dragnet, honsule , lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Chris0017: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nice one from oraimo

2 Likes

Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Realboygenius(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please OP
What type of charger does it use?
Seems I'm seeing Type C in one of the images.
Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by bizzlemie(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Realboygenius:
Please OP

It uses small pin charger. That type C charger and port you saw in the pic is a mistake.

5 Likes

Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by illicit(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
bizzlemie:

It uses small pin charger. That type C charger and port you saw in the pic is a mistake.

grin

10 Likes

Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by OpenGrazing: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Realboygenius:
Please OP

Yes it is type C.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wow
The price is really a good one.
Oraimo did well.
Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Ennyholar: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Omo
It's time for me to upgrade my Oraimo Freepod 2 I bought last year. tongue
Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Mthumbie: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
I was watching the launch on YouTube yesterday. 2 Baba killed his performance.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by sureinfo: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
awesome, I have been seeing this type of earbuds since and I have never known it was called "In-Ear and Half In-Ear" earbuds, to think that both are coming in a convertible form is really amazing.

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by YangaBabe: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
lol, this guy dey mad, i swear grin grin grin
bizzlemie:

3 Likes

Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by SunshineHQ(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
the previous 2baba edition my friend bought sucks

3 Likes

Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by OpenGrazing: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
SunshineHQ:

The person could have taken it back to them. Oraimo have a really good aftersales policy.

2 Likes

Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by SunshineHQ(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
OpenGrazing:

The person could have taken it back to them. Oraimo have a really good aftersales policy.
and what will that solve? The sound is nothing to write home about and the features hardly respond

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by scarycuteface(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
SunshineHQ:
Same way I have guys that use it and there is no complaints
Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by AmadorSays: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
It's the whole convertible idea for me, I love the fact that with one bud you get two options of fit to the ears, Oraimo did good on this one, no cap!
Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by revolt(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
If it wasn't built by our engineers then this is USELESS NEWS.

THE BLACK MAN IS THE ONLY BEING, THAT EXISTS AS A CONSUMER.... WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE REASON IN THAT LIGHT. THE INDIANS ASIANS, EUROPEANS, ARABS ALL HAVE THIS LINE OF THOUGHT INBORN IN THEM AND FEEL CHALLENGED TO ATTEMPT BUILDNG THEIR OWN NEEDFULS . THE BLACK MAN IS HAPPY AS A COMSUMER And BRAGS ABOUT IT....... JEEEZ...

2 Likes

Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Lamanii22(f): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Oh so it's oraimo I used to see araimo (you know their name's printed in green color). . I love their products!
Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Realboygenius(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lamanii22:
Oh so it's oraimo I used to see araimo (you know their name's printed in green color). . I love their products!

Yes it's Oraimo
I thought I was the only one who love their products. I had their 20,000 mah powerbank before I gave it to my sister. I'm currently using the traveller 27,000mah and it has been amazing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Realboygenius(m): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
OpenGrazing:

Yes it is type C.

Thank you.
Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Realboygenius(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
bizzlemie:

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by avrilwisedata: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nice...
Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Phiniter(m): 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Honestly they got great products... even their ear piece is awesome
Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Memberclub(m): 3:51am On Sep 30, 2021
I'll get one because the company support one of our Nigerian artiste.
Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Honduras01: 8:47am On Sep 30, 2021
oraimo kee they should just stick to their earphones Jare
Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Ahmback(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2021
this is wickedness oo
bizzlemie:

3 Likes

Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2021
After getting there 2baba necklace for 15k , I regretted not maning up 25k to get a Sony headphone.

Apart from a very strong battery, the sound no follow
Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Tellwhat: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Realboygenius:

Yes it's Oraimo
I thought I was the only one who love their products. I had their 20,000 mah powerbank before I gave it to my sister. I'm currently using the traveller 27,000mah and it has been amazing.
How much did you buy the 27,000mah?
Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Realboygenius(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Tellwhat:

How much did you buy the 27,000mah?

It's 12900 on their official store but price might varies in local stores.

Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by Tellwhat: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Realboygenius:

It's 12900 on their official store but price might varies in local stores.
Ok. Thanks
Re: Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds by yellowpepper: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oraimo dey burst my head, the way they always reinvent their products.

I’m definitely going to buy this Freepods 3. I won’t miss it

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Stopped Using Google Chrome / (((new Ip For Celtel Em Em S:))) / Get Phone Number From Imei Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.