Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" (10531 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen / Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by Demigod22: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sunday2021:
stop trying to bring Nigeria on this. Ipob are killing their fellow igbos.

I guess it is IPOB that is killing and kidnapping people in Zamfara, Niger, Katsina,Kaduna, Benue. The killings in north and south are done by IPOB abi? You talk as if you don't read news.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by minasi4841: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
See fake love everywhere
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by Commentor: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Governors of other states should make sure no refugees from the East are given any sanctuary in their respective states.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by winningwinner(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Enough of all these politicians condemning killings of people. For God's sake they were not voted into office to be condemning every act of terrorism. Why wait till it happens...? Nnamdi KANU was bundled home from far away Kenya, Sunday Igboho was arrested in a foreign country too, but we are meant to believe that Killer Fulani Herdsmen are invincible; Unknown Gun Men are still unknown; Boko Haram is untouchable, etc. When will Nigerian government start doing things the normal way that is truly normal?
May be the government is waiting for market women to start carrying arms for self protection... If government cannot solve our problems in this country, who then will?
Stupid leaders everywhere...!!!
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by stinechykee: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
funshint:
Ipob really shot themselves on the foot with this one. They killed him thinking he was a politician. Just so sad.
Igbo hater concentrate on your region that have been ravaged by all manner of terrorist
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by Ibkhaleel01: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ipop are responsible!
Everyone knows that....

You blame everybody for your woes except yourselves.
You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, USA, Donald Trump, Israel, & Amnesty International.

Nobody hates the Igbos. It's just a simple natural law of "reaping what you sow" that is in play.

You can't sow guava and expect to reap pineapple. Never!

Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction, Cause begets Effects and Sequence begets Consequence.

You cannot be cursing & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in them

Igbos are a cursed tribe....

And it is evident

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by chaloskyx: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
ok guys let me give you a piece of info on how this event plays out The 2021 Anambra State gubernatorial election is scheduled to take place take place on November 6, 2021,

stage 1 : FG assassinates a popular SE indigene FG leaves note at crime scene saying no governorship election pinning it on IPOB,
Stage 2: Nigerians and politicians start blaming IPOB for the death calling on FG to take a decisive action to stop killings
Stage 3:FG declares a state of emergency and military takeover of SE,
Stage 4: Elections hold under tight military security
Stage 5: Elections end FG withdraws military and normalcy returns

In a nutshell this man was murdered to make way for FG Elections if you like believe if you like let your ethnic sentiments and disdain for another tribe cloud your judgements but we all know FG is behind this and just like end sars it would do anything to maintain control of political power even if it means killing its citizens all of us are disposable.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by cardoctor(m): 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Me sef shout

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by Rexwalters1: 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:
May the killers and their sponsors never know peace and their entire generation perish .
Amen.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by Rexwalters1: 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
chaloskyx:
ok guys let me give you a piece of info on how this event plays out The 2021 Anambra State gubernatorial election is scheduled to take place take place on November 6, 2021,

stage 1 : FG assassinates a popular SE indigene FG leaves note at crime scene saying no governorship election pinning it on IPOB,
Stage 2: Nigerians and politicians start blaming IPOB for the death calling on FG to take a decisive action to stop killings

In a nutshell this man was murdered to make way for FG Elections if you like believe if you like let your ethnic sentiments and disdain for another tribe cloud your judgements but we all know FG is behind this and just like end sars it would do anything to maintain control of political power even if it means killing its citizens all of us are disposable.
I would have been suspended if I used the words I wanted to use on you, I rest my quote, just a little food for thought, even if ipob renounces violence today & embraces Nigeria, Mazi Kanu is going to Prison for @ least 13 years in a Federal Prison somewhere in Northern Nigeria, only a presidential pardon will prevent him from serving his maximum term. Mumu Useless Secessionist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by Rexwalters1: 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
stinechykee:
Igbo hater concentrate on your region that have been ravaged by all manner of terrorist
That killed another Igbo man? Or it was Fulanis that killed Doctor Akinyuli?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by chaloskyx: 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
better use the words oga as long as they are not bullets e no consign me
Rexwalters1:
I would have been suspended if I used the words I wanted to use on you, I rest my quote, just a little food for thought, even if ipob renounces violence today & embraces Nigeria, Mazi Kanu is going to Prison for @ least 13 years in a Federal Prison somewhere in Northern Nigeria, only a presidential pardon will prevent him from serving his maximum term. Mumu Useless Secessionist
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by stanluiz(m): 12:54am On Sep 30, 2021
As it been Umahi created Ebubeagu security outfit immediately Yoruba governors create Amotekun when the voice for regional security outfit was loud. All this killing would have been avoided.

Nnamdi kanu created and arm Esn and people support it because south east was not even botherd about the security of the region. They are so disunited and busy pleasing and asslicking the ass of the fg at the detriment of the region.

Now the Esn now turn to Ugm then start to attack police station . It was then SE created Ebubeagu security outfit. It was late by then because insecurity has toppled in the South East.

South East governors has never been proactive in terms of security. They are more interested in looting of public funds.

That why I always respect Governor Wike. If obiano has step up like wike when dealing with ipob Ugm menace . All this killing would have been avoided. Rather Obiano was sleeping.

He has wake up . He better wipe out those miscreants from Anambra State.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:

25 trillion naira borrowed only 7 trillion spent on infrastructure .

2 major sources of Nigeria foreign exchange
1.Crude oil
2. Diaspora remittance
All from Southern Nigeria

The people living in the Northern region and rural areas of Nigeria were confirmed to be the poorest according to research. Poverty has also been increasing in the North and Northwest areas of the country as they account for 87% of poor people in Nigeria .
When we talk comment like this arises .Kwantinue (Northern = Poverty capital of Nigeria) .
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by ivolt: 2:50am On Sep 30, 2021
chaloskyx:

This terrorist group member has still not waken up.
There is a reason the onlookers did not attempt to help the man and stayed away.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by allthingsgood: 4:36am On Sep 30, 2021
You people should keep supporting ipob, na una go still de die
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by otokx(m): 5:56am On Sep 30, 2021
chaloskyx:

Did FG also hire the bystanders to hail the UGM? All these conspiracy theorizing.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by Egalitarian1: 8:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Watching that last minute video sent shivers down my spine.

Nobody except terrorists deserves to die in such a gruesome manner.

Kindly share the link to the video please. It's very painful.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by stabilizer: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2021
At this point in time, it's not bad to say Hausas are wiser and smarter that the stupid igbos.

I just don't understand why killing your own people and some set of miscreants still support them. Nigeria needs to break up because of IGBOS. They are animals

I think APC is paying the unknown gunmen to kill their people. Why defection to APC at this time of heat when everyone thinks the most deadly group in the region is against APC.

IGBOS ARE STUPID
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by ndbest650: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Gov. Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" | #IgbereTV

https://igberetvnews.com/1401571/gov-umahi-condemns-killing-chike-akunyili-unknown-gunmen/
this man had been speaking against ipob and people keep labelling him asslicker and all the unprintable names
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by ndbest650: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2021
MARKone:
I read the statement issued by Emma Powerful and his IPOB that it was those that "poisoned" the late Prof Dora Akiyuli that killed his husband, really? For starters, the late Prof was not poisoned, she has been battling with Ovarian cancer for some time before she succumbed to the illness. How can Emma Powerful the "guardian" of Ndi Igbo not know this. Why would the supposedly Killers wait for seven years to assassinate the husband, even though the man had made series of public appearances in the East in the past. IPOB should find another lie to tell, not everyone is as dumb as his followers.

May the soul of the Doctor rest in peace.
thank you for this statement. Emma powerful and his gang of terrorists will never get away with this. He has made life miserable for Igbo's with his threats to main life. We must be so foolish to keep obeying their sit at home order. Emma powerful is in a civilised country enjoying himself with his children, yet ordering people to die in hunger.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by murphyibiam15(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2021
paramakina202:
Now I have come to respect Wike as a visionary leader who forsee tomorrow and nipped Ipob
Presence in Rivers State in the bud. If not there will be insecurity and mass killing as we are witnessing today in SE and enforcement of sit at home order too. God bless you for saving your state from the plague of Ipob. SE governors are just good in looting public funds nothing else.
Give credit too to Uzodimma, many who condemned him then are happy now
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by paramakina202: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Give credit too to Uzodimma, many who condemned him then are happy now

Yeah but he didn't act soon enough cos it was almost too late before he woke up.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" by chaloskyx: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
err what does that have to do with anything Nigerians hail everything and anybody
otokx:

Did FG also hire the bystanders to hail the UGM? All these conspiracy theorizing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta / Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch / Governor Ganduje, Dangote Sign $150m Solar Power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.