Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Sci-fi Ghostwriter Needed For Long Term Project - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Sci-fi Ghostwriter Needed For Long Term Project (343 Views)

Cyber Larceny (Global Cyber Heist) : New Sci-fi Novel Published At Amazon.com / Sci-fi Writer Urgently Needed / My Sci-fi Book Is Out On Smashwords!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sci-fi Ghostwriter Needed For Long Term Project by Fixin280: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
I am looking for a high quality Science Fiction Ghostwriter to write short stories and are open to working long-term. I need a writer who can also adhere to strict deadlines. Some reading may be required before starting the project.

The writer should have proper grammar and punctuation.

I would be needing up to 20 short stories, one after the other.

Each story will be about 10k words and a deadline of 7 days.

A paid sample story of 2k words would be requested first.

Pay is 1.2 naira per word; pay might be small but consistent work is guaranteed.

If all these sounds good to you, contact me now.
WhatsApp ONLY: 07083036722.
Re: Sci-fi Ghostwriter Needed For Long Term Project by Isaacoladipupo(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fixin280:
I am looking for a high quality Science Fiction Ghostwriter to write short stories and are open to working long-term. I need a writer who can also adhere to strict deadlines. Some reading may be required before starting the project.

The writer should have proper grammar and punctuation.

I would be needing up to 20 short stories, one after the other.

Each story will be about 10k words and a deadline of 7 days.

A paid sample story of 2k words would be requested first.

Pay is 1.2 naira per word; pay might be small but consistent work is guaranteed.

If all these sounds good to you, contact me now.
WhatsApp ONLY: 07083036722.

I’ll share you a sample of proposals that you can use to win clients.
Greetings,

I am Isaac Oladipupo and I am from Nigeria .

I would like you to consider me as an Article/Content Writer in your organization. I would like to apply for the job in your company that you have posted on Freelancer.
Seeing your post, I could not miss the opportunity to work with you. I believe that I would be able to carry out the tasks and fulfill your requirements. I consider myself a professional Article/Content Writer and never willing to let you down.
I consider myself perfect for this job because I have experience of several years and within these years I have studied and written Articles/Contents thoroughly. I will try my best to fulfill your requirements with my honest and active response.

I have written a lot of articles either by studying or under the light of my own understanding and that has given me the knowledge to cope with any situations. I have put my mind into medieval articles, archeology, wildlife, entertainment, literature, hair care products, product reviews, computer components, stories, and so on.

About education, I have completed my Bachelor of Art’s degree from Olabisi Onabanjo University and obtained a first-class degree in English Language and Literature. The diversified syllabus included a lot of content that are now helping me in Article writing.
I know the boundaries and shortcomings of an Article writer. Time is the most important aspect in this field and I am ready for the challenge you have for me and I am ready to provide you your tasks in due time.
I have a decent amount of computer applications and have been trained for six months. I can use most of the software that are used.

I am ready to provide with you the things that you want with honesty and delicacy. I will work with you as much time as you wish and your satisfaction is my motto.

I am hoping to hear from you soon. I am 24/7 available on your service on email and social networks.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Original Well Researched Articles At Your Order / Why You Must Read Your Books REGULARLY / Buy This Book Titled :vien Adventure New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.