Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers (16960 Views)

Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty / N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by aminulive: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state has placed a bounty of N20 million on the killers of Dr. Chike Akunyili, husband of late NAFDAC DG, Dora Akunyili, POLITICS NIGERIA has learned.

In a public address on Wednesday evening, Obiano condemned the recent spate of attacks in different areas of the state.

In his words; "I have received from Security Commanders, Offices of some political parties, branded campaign vehicles and individuals occupying them have been attacked with killings and burning of vehicles observed."

"Other innocent road users have become victims of this menace with many losing their lives and others, their properties."

"Between Sunday 26th and yesterday 28th September, 2021 attacks on citizens at Oko, Agulu, Obosi, Nkpor, Nnobi, Nnewi and other places have left about ten (10) people dead including an illustrious son of this State, Dr Chike Akunyili, husband of late Prof Dora Akunyili who was reportedly gunned down yesterday around Nkpor."

"These are our own people dying every day and for what reason? Ndi Anambra, these attacks and accompanying deaths cannot be justified and must stop now."

The Governor disclosed that he has summoned a security meeting to carve out strategies to tackle the menace.

"I have therefore conducted an extensive security meeting and have directed all Security Agencies to step up and confront this monster ravaging our land. I charge everyone involved in the security architecture of Anambra State to take very seriously, this threat to our livelihood and boldly rise to confront same. Everything that needs to be done will be done and no stone will be left unturned in this effort. My directive to this effect is clear and i urge every security personnel on duty in Anambra State to do his utmost best to secure our people."

"To all citizens of Anambra State and every person living and doing business in our State, I urge you now to join forces with us to confront this common enemy. We cannot condone this savagery for any reason whatsoever."

"I therefore call on all our youths in the State to rise up and protect our communities. Traditional Rulers, Presidents General, Clergy men, Vigilante Groups and all leadership structures must now take responsibility and in conjunction with the Police, Military and other Law Enforcement Agencies, work to restore order immediately."

"To reinforce our commitment and seriousness on this issue, I on behalf of the State Government, wish to announce a twenty million Naira (N20,000,000.00) reward for any useful information leading to the arrest of the perpetrators of these heinous attacks on our State. The people behind this must be unmasked and brought to book.", he said.
https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-gov-obiano-places-n20-million-bounty-on-akunyilis-killers/

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by Bantu10: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Fulani Herdsmen that are probably sipping fura now at Aso Rock. These people came all the way from futa jalon in Guinea to kill, steal and destroy.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by Staysave: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ma gee
It is well......

Let them investigate properly, the man may be killed by his enemies or assassinated by someone....

delzbaba:
For once say the truth so you can be bold to look at yourself in the mirror and sleep well at night.

Don't tell me that shiit you slowpoke....
Can you sleep well knowing that IPOB are not involve and you are trying so hard to tag them...

Say the truth that fulanis teerorist are not the ones killing People in this country so you can sleep well...

I'm%100 sure IPOB have no hand in the man's killing.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by delzbaba(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Staysave:
Ma gee
It is well......

Let them investigate properly, the man may be killed by his enemies or assassinated by someone....

For once say the truth so you can be bold to look at yourself in the mirror and sleep well at night.

17 Likes

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by delzbaba(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
With money involved (ego), they'll all snitch on themselves i trust.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by ObiOfOnistha: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bantu10:
Fulani Herdsmen that are probably sipping fura now at Aso Rock. These people came all the way from futa jalon in Guinea to kill, steal and destroy.
They are the same people burning political cars and been celebrated as unknown gun men

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by NGpatriot: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
lmao @ another absentee SE governor returned from his bunker inside the governor's mansion to do medicine after death.

Terrorists took over your state and your authority, they walk freely to slaughter your people unchallenged, they issue orders and behead people for going out to earn their daily bread and feed their families while you look the other way and hide inside your mansion as if it doesn't concern you or the state that the people put you in office is no longer your responsibility.

What a dumb ass governor.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by triple996(m): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ipob will snitch on themselves as far as money is involved grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by seunmsg(m): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
"These are our own people dying every day and for what reason? Ndi Anambra, These attacks and accompanying deaths cannot be justified and must stop now."

It’s time for Igbos to collectively rise up and stop the violence being unleashed on innocent Igbos by the cowardly unknown gunmen. SE must not be turned to another killing field like North East. Enough of this madness! angry

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by Demigod22: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
The spate of killings in the country is alarming. When a government is irresponsible, this is what you get. You don't create jobs for citizens and you can not create secure and enabling environment for business to thrive. All our politicians are useless, all of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by helinues: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na war oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by kcnwaigbo: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
NGpatriot:
lmao @ another absentee SE governor returned from his bunker inside the governor's mansion to do medicine after death.

Terrorists took over your state and your authority, they walk freely to slaughter your people unchallenged, they issue orders and behead people for going out to earn their daily bread and feed their families while you look the other way and hide inside your mansion as if it doesn't concern you or the state that the people put you in office is no longer your responsibility.

What a dumb ass governor.

You are always missing on attacks by Boko haram or bandits

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by Christistruth00: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
Staysave:
Ma gee
It is well......

Can you sleep well knowing that IPOB are not involve and you are trying so hard to tag them...

Say the truth that fulanis teerorist are the ones killing People in this country so you can sleep well...

This Video was of IPOB Gunmen in Onitsha Yesterday

The evidence is much more than the one with which you gladly Accepted that Jubril El Sudan was the President ruling Nigeria

Stop lying.

It is Pathetic and disgraceful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsySuYTI26o

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-gunmen-kill-akunyilis-husband-seven-others-in-anambra

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by Bookhub: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Oga make we hear word ,you can't do nothing to Fulani herdsmen..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by realstars: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Give the police the money and worch how many lifes will lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by InHeaven(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
If not madness, how can someone accuse herders of this killing that was glaringly carried out by Ipob lunatics.

Who killed Ahmed Gulak?
Who stormed onitcha and fellow Terrorist hails them?

Larger percentage of people in that region are Terrorists.

Whereas no Terrorist deserves to live.

Our gallant officers should lunch OPERATION CROCODILE BITE! let's see whose Power pass

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by Staysave: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Christistruth00:

This Video was of IPOB Gunmen in Onitsha Yesterday

Stop lying.

It is disgraceful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsySuYTI26o

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-gunmen-kill-akunyilis-husband-seven-others-in-anambra

Ma gee

What are the fulanis doing in oba anambra state you slowpoke....

You fulanis have failed...
To tell you that the fulanis knows what they are doing. They want a defenseless Igboland where they can sweep with ease like they are doing in Southern Kaduna...

God will continue to bless IPOB and guid them... Amen.....

You guys can cry us a river.....

1 Like

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by NGpatriot: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

You are always missing on attacks by Boko haram or bandits

I know you won't stop slaughtering your own people until NGpatriot on NL starts talking about BH.

This is how warped and vacuous ipob brain functions..

The last time I checked, the military is out there bombing and killing BH and bandits, don't worry, your turn is coming.

grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by Charmingrascal(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Oyingbupdate Udele1 Ijelespeak knows the perpetrator.

Go and collect 20 Million

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by Maxymilliano(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Medicine after death ... The killers are right there under your nose, no need to look further.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by Guestlander: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bantu10:

Ostrich mode.......as in...

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by udele1: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Obiano is a fool. They have been threatening to destroy Anambra in this election time and you did nothing. Now u have 20 million to give.

If you invested that 20 million on intelligence gathering since, they would have been flushed out.

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by Christistruth00: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Staysave:

Ma gee

What are the fulanis doing in oba anambra state you slowpoke....

You fulanis have failed...
To tell you that the fulanis knows what they are doing. They want a defenseless Igboland where they can sweep with ease like they are doing in Southern Kaduna...

God will continue to bless IPOB and guid them... Amen.....

You guys can cry us a river.....

In case you haven’t heard a Hausa man was among those IPOB murdered Yesterday

So you can be extra Certain it wasn’t the Fulani Herdsmen that did it

Or is it the Herdsmen who yell no Election in Anambra that the killers were Screaming when they shot Dr Akunyuli Dead ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by futurism: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Staysave:
Ma gee
It is well......

Say the truth that fulanis teerorist are the ones killing People in this country so you can sleep well...

It is not IPOB neither is it any Fulani ... there is a plan to make sure people hate IPOB and it is working. whether you believe it or not, it is working because IPOB have been foolish in their attempt to prove a point. Now they are going to use their weakness to make sure that Ndi Igbo in general reject them... which is possible, and when they reject IPOB, it means no more agitation to break out of Nigeria... a perfect divide and conquer strategy has been hatch...

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by kcnwaigbo: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
NGpatriot:

I know you won't stop slaughtering your own people until NGpatriot on NL starts talking about BH.

This is how warped and vacuous ipob brain functions..

The last time I checked, the military is out there bombing and killing BH and bandits, don't worry, your turn is coming.

grin grin
I am not in support of killings of any sort,just to point out your hypocrisy
Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by RenaissanceGuy: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Terrorists' modus operandi is to strike fear into the heart of people by constant attacks and killing both rich and poor people to make them subservient. And that's exactly what IPOB has been doing.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by Karemarealty288(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Watch as these guys will be snitched out in matter of hours.....

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by NGpatriot: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

I am not in support of killings of any sort,just to point out your hypocrisy

What's my hypocrisy got to do with terrorists killing innocent people? I'm I the reason?

You don't support terrorists, but you know how to blame me for terrorists killing people instead of you blaming the terrorists so who is the hypocrite?

See how dumb you sound?

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by Staysave: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
futurism:

It is not IPOB neither is it any Fulani ... there is a plan to make sure people hate IPOB and it is working. whether you believe it or not, it is working because IPOB have been foolish in their attempt to prove a point. Now they are going to use their weakness to make sure that Ndi Igbo in general reject them... which is possible, and when they reject IPOB, it means no more agitation to break out of Nigeria... a perfect divide and conquer strategy has been hatch...

Ma gee

I'm here to catch cruise on nairaland but you no get sense.... No igbos is going to hate IPOB, igbos knows there true enemies...
To tell you that the fulanis know what they are doing. They want a defenseless Igboland where they can sweep with ease like they are doing in Southern Kaduna...
The fulanis mocked the igbos killed during the python dance... all of a sudden they are now pretending to love the igbos...

IPOB has come to stay in Igbo land....

1 Like

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by Bookhub: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
InHeaven:
If not madness, how can someone accuse herders of this killing that was glaringly carried out by Ipob lunatics.

Who killed Ahmed Gulak?
Who stormed onitcha and fellow Terrorist hails them?

Larger percentage of people in that region are Terrorists.

Whereas no Terrorist deserves to live.

Our gallant officers should lunch OPERATION CROCODILE BITE! let's see whose Power pass

grin grin

What about the initial operating restore peace,did it work? These guys are fighting guerrilla style and using civilians to cover,there is no way you will attack them without hitting innocent civilians that's is their major strength.
Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nigerian government is always partial when dealing with citizens.How many bounty have this governor placed on ordinary people that are killed by unknown gunmen?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Places ₦20 Million Bounty On Akunyili's Killers by Sirjamo: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
By the end of tomorrow, ipob will offer 50 million to anyone that can bring Obiano's head on a long stick

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani / Video Of Policemen Protesting In Maiduguri Emerges Despite Police Denial / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.