Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

ZLP Guber Candidate, Dr. Okonkwo, “I Shall Create Security Trust Fund" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ZLP Guber Candidate, Dr. Okonkwo, “I Shall Create Security Trust Fund" (123 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund / South East Governors Create Security Network Called Ebubeagu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ZLP Guber Candidate, Dr. Okonkwo, “I Shall Create Security Trust Fund" by ipobvsdss: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Anambra Guber: ZLP Guber Candidate, Dr. Okonkwo, to Ndi Anambra- “On Security, I Shall Create Security Trust Fund”

The incoming Governor of Anambra state and Guber Candidate of the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP), Dr. Obiora Okonkwo, has promised to setup a “Security Trust Fund” to be independently managed once he assumes office as the Governor of the state.

Dr. Okonkwo’s promise is contained in his well articulated Ten Point Agenda, an action programme documented by the ZLP Guber Candidate to revamp agriculture, economy, education and all other sectors in the state.

Dr. Okonkwo understands the need of the people of Anambra state, especially on security and has mapped out the following measures to tackle any level of insecurity in Anambra state.

1. Boosting the Morale, Productivity and Citizens concerns among the police posted in Anambra state;

2. With the Possible subvention to subsidize the educational cost for children of men and women of the Police force in service within the state.

3. Rebuilding of police barracks across the state

4. Create a strong interface between community vigilantes and the Police

5. Improve on the deployment of street lights

6. Strengthen the anti-robbery and anti-kidnapping squad (and strengthen appropriate laws)

7. Creation of Security Trust Fund to be independently managed

8. Police appreciation day/awards to deserving policemen and officers with citizens and Traditional Rulers involvement, and

9. Broker strong Diaspora involvement in security matters including funding.

With the above line up of programmes, the ZLP Guber Candidate, Dr. Obiora Okonkwo is the only Candidate with an elaborate strategy to tackle insecurity in Anambra state.

Vote for the last party on the ballot paper.

Join the winning team!

Vote for Progress!

Vote Zenith Labour Party (ZLP)!

Vote Dr Obiora Okonkwo and Dame Barr Jessie Balonwu as Governor and Deputy Governor of Anambra state respectively.

Maka Ilu Olu Oma!
Re: ZLP Guber Candidate, Dr. Okonkwo, “I Shall Create Security Trust Fund" by Bantu10: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
This man won't even smell 7th position in the election
Re: ZLP Guber Candidate, Dr. Okonkwo, “I Shall Create Security Trust Fund" by Demigod22: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
We have heard. No be only security trust fund. You will also create insecurity allowance. Nonsense and Buhari. All our politicians are useless, all of them.

(1) (Reply)

Awka Monarch, Obi Dr. Ndigwe Saddened Over The Death Of Dr. Chike Akunyili / A Debtor @61 Is A Debtor Forever / President Mahammadu Buhari Independent Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.