Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances (13065 Views)

724 Goals In 999 Games: Ronaldo Set To Play His 1,000th Career Match / 35 Times! Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As The Player With Most Hat-tricks In La Liga / Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Godbless3(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2021
paulolee:

nice stats...and I like d way u get too personal on cr7 news..
BT just a reminder....messi still have more trophies n awards than ur man that started 2 years ahead of leo
messi is currently ahead in d goat race because he is about winning his 7th ballon d or dis December n ur man Is still on 5th
messi scored his first PSG goal yesterday, it was a superb goal n against ur champion in EPL, not just a tap in like ur man is known for n u went silent about that news..
only for u to come n start disturbing us with UCL caps dts not necessary jus bcoz he scored against Villarreal
messi is about winning his 7th ballon d or dis December n i hope to see ur thread on dt news since u gat massive respect for both of them....have a nice day

Stoopid arguement.. As if messi didn't play against club brugge the other time. grin grin grin.
Ya'all always blind when talking sport.

4 Likes

Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by adewad13(m): 6:05am On Sep 30, 2021
[quote author=Treasure17 post=106296386][/quote]

I stand gidigba
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by TeeGentle(m): 6:27am On Sep 30, 2021
weldone my G.O.A.T
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 30, 2021
unbitchable:

Old fraud that couldn't win the Champions league at Madrid for four years until Perez bought Gareth Bale.

And where is Gareth Bale now

Na so una go On data....Off sense

9 Likes

Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Kingcalls: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2021
paulolee:

BT just a reminder....messi still have more trophies n awards than ur man that started 2 years ahead of leo
messi is currently ahead in d goat race because he is about winning his 7th ballon d or dis December n ur man Is still on 5th
messi scored his first PSG goal yesterday, it was a superb goal n against ur champion in EPL, not just a tap in like ur man is known for n u went silent about that news..
only for u to come n start disturbing us with UCL caps dts not necessary jus bcoz he scored against Villarreal
messi is about winning his 7th ballon d or dis December n i hope to see ur thread on dt news since u gat massive respect for both of them....have a nice day

Stop saying that 2 yrs trash... it has nothing to do with the CL ..if Messi was as good as u guys claim, he wud hv played the same amount of games in the CL like Ronaldo... the reason y he is whr he is ,is because Ronaldo has played more knockout games than messi... Ronaldo has 11 semifinal games under his belt and 6 finals... messi on the other hand has 7 semi finals and 3 finals from 2006 to present day ...

U actually think Messi is the only football player...seems like u dint watch Lewandowski last night... Lewandowski already has 13 goals this season in all competitions...mesai just scored his first 2 nights ago.... stop dreaming on ur balon dor... u will b disgraced again ooo

5 Likes

Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Kingcalls: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2021
jeff1607:

If tappings were so easy , sterling would have given anything to made sure he had plenty of it against PSG

I'm sure pep wud hv wished Ronaldo was in that game to win the game with tap ins

1 Like

Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by greypencils: 6:59am On Sep 30, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Messi will not win any Ballon dor in December,that award will go to Jorginho
Or De Bruyne
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by greypencils: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Messi will not win any Ballon dor in December,that award will go to Jorginho. I don't understand how his fanboys don't understand that copa America and CAF means nothing to European football. Messi did nothing and won nothing in European football last year.
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Ayo2004: 7:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

Stop saying that 2 yrs trash... it has nothing to do with the CL ..if Messi was as good as u guys claim, he wud hv played the same amount of games in the CL like Ronaldo... the reason y he is whr he is ,is because Ronaldo has played more knockout games than messi... Ronaldo has 11 semifinal games under his belt and 6 finals... messi on the other hand has 7 semi finals and 3 knockouts from 2006 to present day ...

U actually think Messi is the only football player...seems like u dint watch Lewandowski last night... Lewandowski already has 13 goals this season in all competitions...mesai just scored his first 2 nights ago.... stop dreaming on ur balon dor... u will b disgraced again ooo
I don't know which is funnier,the fact that you put Lewandowski as your Ballon d'or winner over Messi or the fact that you know Ronaldo can't win so you just want it to go to anyone apart from Messi.Did they tell you the Ballon d'or is for the highest goal scorer?
Was Messi not the highest goal scorer when he carried 5th in 2018?

No shame at all,I can't wait to drink all your tears grin

1 Like

Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by kcnwaigbo: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2021
[quote author=greypencils post=106300876][/quote]
So Copa America of how many games will now take precedence over highly competitive UEFA champions league and Euro 2020? BTW did Jorginho not also win the UEFA euro which is even more competitive than the Copa America

1 Like

Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by kcnwaigbo: 7:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Ayo2004:

I don't know which is funnier,the fact that you put Lewandowski as your Ballon d'or winner over Messi or the fact that you know Ronaldo can't win so you just want it to go to anyone apart from Messi.Did they tell you the Ballon d'or is for the highest goal scorer?

If Messi can be considered then there is also no basis to exclude Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2021
obembet:
Five-time winner Cristiano Ronaldo in the Champions League: ⚽️ Most goals in history (136) Most appearances (178) Most goals in a season (17) Most goals in knockout stages (67) Only player to score in 11 straight games Only player to score in 3 finals

Lalasticlala

CR7 is the whom the hat fits wink
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Enn214(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2021
The real Aebot grin
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by UbongCR7(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2021
ThierryJay:
Congrats to him. We know that CR7 remains the GOAT undisputed while Messi is an eibar and bolovian fraud.

A stolen 6 (soon to be 7) is never greater than 5.

Thanks for saying the truth.
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Ijaya123: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2021
ThierryJay:
Congrats to him. But Messi remains the GOAT undisputed.

6 (soon to be 7) is always greater than 5.

Please mention the accomplishments that qualifies him for another award.
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2021
paulolee:

Off course

All the 700-800 goals are tapins

Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by prigoz(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2021
[quote author=Treasure17 post=106296386][/quote]

Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Lamasta(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2021
Ronaldo a winner anyday, anytime, anywhere
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Kingcalls: 8:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Ayo2004:

Tell me how Messi was better than Lewandowski last year, last season, this year or this season... tell me how... or u want to say copa ,...all of a sudden the uninterested copa is now important cos messi won it ??

1 Like

Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Osagie47: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2021
paulolee:

you just spoke like a foool big one so because he scored against Villarreal he shouldt celebrate. There some dogs that don’t deserve to watch football once dem see goats like you for ball center na to beat una with cane. Sense u don’t have. If you like a player it fine. He no mean say you must
say nonsense about another. Praise the one you like and rest fool.
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Osagie47: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Osagie47:
you just spoke like a foool big one so because he scored against Villarreal he shouldt celebrate. Their some dogs that don’t deserve to watch football once dem see goats like you for ball center na to beat una with cane. Sense u don’t have. If you like a player it fine. E E no mean say
You must say nonsense about another. Praise the one you like and rest fool.
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Ceazario: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2021
GOAT
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Kylce042(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2021
paulolee:

Calm down the whole world had to pray for your Barca goat to score again
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by jeff1607(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

I'm sure pep wud hv wished Ronaldo was in that game to win the game with tap ins

grin
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Hokage001(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

I'm not a Ronaldo fan boy but it's an achievement worth celebrating

Both Ronaldo and Messi have been consistent for years with mad longevity

The likes of Hazard, Neymar, Grizzou... Whom were at one point or the other tipped to be the next big thing have faded away

At 36 and 34 years respectively, these 2 keep raising the bar high

No Cap
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by Hokage001(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2021
paulolee:

Haters Make The Best Argument, At Least He Was Polite�
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2021
obembet:
Five-time winner Cristiano Ronaldo in the Champions League: ⚽️ Most goals in history (136) Most appearances (178) Most goals in a season (17) Most goals in knockout stages (67) Only player to score in 11 straight games Only player to score in 3 finals

Lalasticlala

CR-7 the KING of Football
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2021
wizygreat2000:
Ronaldo is the God of Football
Undisputed
Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2021
King of football

1 Like

Re: 178 Games! Ronaldo Overtakes Casillas As The Player With The Most CL Appearances by charlesm91(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2021
unbitchable:

Old fraud that couldn't win the Champions league at Madrid for four years until Perez bought Gareth Bale.
midget that hopped, grabbed the mic and made a public promise to bring the ucl to camp nou only to be disgraced season after season until he ran away leaving the club empty. Where is the love? isn't it supposed to be ride or die? "Mes que un club" like y'all always preach?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen: I Will Be Available For AFCON 2022 / Bash Ali Sues Solomon Dalung For N1billion For Assaulting Him / Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.