Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall (30462 Views)

Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever / Rio Ferdinand Arrives Lagos, To Search For Young Talents (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by phr0nesis(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Abeg, na who swear for Ex Man U players with criticism?? If Scholes is not ranting, Ferdinand will be blabbing or Neville who was fired as Valencia manager in less than 6months will be justifying rubbish on sky sports. The rate at which they criticize serving players and coaches, one would think they won the world cup.
My point is, why is it peculiar to those that played for Man U especially the so called English guys?

I have never seen Terry, Lampard, Gerard, Joe Cole, Ashley Cole and Tony Adams doing such and even if they have, not as frequent as these ex man u guys.

Are they the only guys that played football? Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan & Bayern get legends too nau!
Roy Keane too
Funny thing, none of them Sabi anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by OJEEMAH(m): 6:08am On Sep 30, 2021
phr0nesis:

Roy Keane too
Funny thing, none of them Sabi anything
i forget that one sef...... Na only Giggs i never see dey talk shit

1 Like

Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by shidof(m): 6:20am On Sep 30, 2021
elpochas:
seems you just started watching football during Messi and Ronaldo Era,Ronaldinho was the one that invented and perfected that free kick.Go and watch Baca vs Werder bremen 2007 UCL Group match,that was Dinho played it.No pun intended at you,bt we learn everyday.
Your head dey there. It was in the group stage. Chelsea topped the group, Barcelona beating werden Bremen on the last day sealed their qualifications to the second round.
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by vickydevoka(m): 6:37am On Sep 30, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

If your tapinaldo had eaten same grass, he wouldn't be knocked out of the Champions league by Porto
Exactly.
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by lichocho(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Abeg, na who swear for Ex Man U players with criticism?? If Scholes is not ranting, Ferdinand will be blabbing or Neville who was fired as Valencia manager in less than 6months will be justifying rubbish on sky sports. The rate at which they criticize serving players and coaches, one would think they won the world cup.
My point is, why is it peculiar to those that played for Man U especially the so called English guys?

I have never seen Terry, Lampard, Gerard, Joe Cole, Ashley Cole and Tony Adams doing such and even if they have, not as frequent as these ex man u guys.

Are they the only guys that played football? Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan & Bayern get legends too nau!
na Neville I get issues with I swear..dat guy no know anything.with him big mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by leadedge: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2021
He did that to show nyamar and mbappe that they are just there to what matters to win as a team
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2021
unbitchable:
The old fraud has the most appearances in the Champions league more than any other footballer.

Messi beat the old fraud like a Maggi thief twice in the finals.

Yet the Old fraud has more Finals win than the Short Fraud Bolivia Man
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by elpochas: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Davidonkonsults:

Ronaldinho was not the first to do it. Rivaldo had done it before. Even then I can't confidently say Rivaldo invented because it's entirely possible he also copied something. There's nothing new in life anymore.
Dinho made it popular in the modern day era,that ground under the wall freekick has always been there,bt am talking of the man dat took it up and made it his trade mark.Its just like Isaac Newton in science with his thoeries and Albert Einstien throwing more light on it in the modern day era.hope you understand me now.
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by OJEEMAH(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2021
lichocho:
na Neville I get issues with I swear..dat guy no know anything.with him big mouth
very loud mouth as if he had an impeccable playing career
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by Simdyofficial(f): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2021
popez:

The Messi you know from where? undecided

Hahahaha. Bros leave person pikin na. He might have met messi in apapa wharf

1 Like

Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by popez: 7:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Simdyofficial:

Hahahaha. Bros leave person pikin na. He might have met messi in apapa wharf

Or for iyana ipaja cheesy

1 Like

Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by Cnach: 7:06am On Sep 30, 2021
He can stay any where jareh. I know nothing about football but I know that guy is a professor of football
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by Corporate2020: 7:06am On Sep 30, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

If your tapinaldo had eaten same grass, he wouldn't be knocked out of the Champions league by Porto

Uncle, this is too much nah. Them no dey play with you? Abi you want Rinaldo fans dey cry ni?

1 Like

Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by Classickj(m): 7:08am On Sep 30, 2021
unbitchable:
The old fraud has the most appearances in the Champions league more than any other footballer.

Messi beat the old fraud like a Maggi thief twice in the finals.

stop smoking weed you wouldn't hear word
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by asamaigho(m): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2021
obembet:
can't a Goat eat grass in peace again? grin

Did u forget that cr7 has 178 appearance to Messi 151 appearance?
Yet cr7 has less Dan 15goals ahead.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by Omeizadean(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:

U said u have never seen the likes of Terry, Lampard etc criticising. That's because u re not watching enough. The upside fact is they became pundit because those stations saw something quite unique in them.
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by Lexicon123: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2021
These so called pundits cause problems in clubs. If someone else did that, it wouldn't have been disrespectful. But Messi did it and it's disrespectful. Bottom line was that goal was avoided in the process.
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by Kingcalls: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:
This technique was invented to stop Messi from scoring free-kicks

Messi giving them a run for their money grin

I Stan a humble GOAT
Taking one for the team

Y are u guys soooo deluded... the first time that technique came thru was Algeria vs Nigeria when onyekweru laid down to stop mayrez
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by Ever8090: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

tap in you say,.I am yet to see where points are deducted because a goal was tap on.
No wonder Nigeria is the way it is with many seasons who are myopic like you sir..
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by Kingcalls: 7:14am On Sep 30, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Ronaldo the Emperor is not a grass eater... messi just showed the world that his time of goat is the grass eating goat we called him grin grin
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by Kennyohio(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2021
Messi humble die!!!

I will say he is one the humblest player in football.

Na Ronaldo go wan do this kyn thing? grin

obembet:

Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by Kennyohio(m): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Quantity or Quality?

Faller:

Yet the Old fraud has more Finals win than the Short Fraud Bolivia Man
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by Omeizadean(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
See this

Ronaldo stats is more valuable and enviable than Messi

U can't compare a veteran who have fought wars on different sides, barriers-either of language, weather or culture, etc to the one who emassed on his accolades fighting war on known enemies for the better part of his career.
This singular fact will always made Messi a demi god where CR7 is GOD!
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by OJEEMAH(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Omeizadean:

U said u have never seen the likes of Terry, Lampard etc criticising. That's because u re not watching enough. The upside fact is they became pundit because those stations saw something quite unique in them.
I said i have never seen and even if they have, its doesn't happen frequently.......Thierry Henry, Wright, Hargreaves and a few others have all acted as pundits.
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by sparog(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:

They were surprised, they weren’t criticizing him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by Kingcalls: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
See this

Ronaldo has scored 684 club goals ,while messi is on 673
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by Alfamann: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2021
This mentality is why England will never win any trophy.

They put social class mentality in everything.
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by OJEEMAH(m): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Omeizadean:

Ronaldo stats is more valuable and enviable than Messi

U can't compare a veteran who have fought wars on different sides, barriers-either of language, weather or culture, etc to the one who emassed on his accolades fighting war on known enemies for the better part of his career.
This singular fact will always made Messi a demi god where CR7 is GOD!
Pele & Maradona's comparison was not done on that basis so its flawed and hold little or no significance in this debate........it was simply created by his fans to measure up but like i said, its completely irrelevant. The next generation will be more concerned with who won more Balon D'or, European Golden Boot, Trophies and Awards.
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by lindseykibler(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2021
obembet:
can't a Goat eat grass in peace again? grin

You didn't add numbers of games played cos if you do, you will realize messi still beats ronaldo in championship league. Messi 151 games compared to ronaldo 178 games played. Give messi 27 games and he will surpass ronaldo in that record. So calm down and acknowledge who the real Goat is. Peace

2 Likes

Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by OJEEMAH(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo has scored 684 club goals ,while messi is on 673
This can't be more accurate than Skysports.

1 Like

Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by aminusodiq(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:
This technique was invented to stop Messi from scoring free-kicks

Messi giving them a run for their money grin

I Stan a humble GOAT
Taking one for the team
Ronaldo score d it against bayern munich... Before messi attempted it
Re: That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall by Mossadd: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2021
amamahdaniel:
Ronaldo scores from 0.5 yards. MESSI score from outside the box.

I know my GOAT.
and 2 goals and 1 assist was given to messi for scoring from outside the box while 0.5 was given to Ronaldo for scoring tap in,only God know wetin you fraudlona fans dey smoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kamaru Usman Visits Edo, Practices Boxing With Deputy Governor (Video) / Ajibade Babalade Is Dead / Jay-Jay Okocha, His Wife Nkechi And Children, Daniella & A-Jay Okocha New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.