Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars (1366 Views)

Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue / Did CBN Recently Order Reduction In Bank Charges? (Fact Check) / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars by mabeni(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
I'm considering converting the chikini money remaining in bank account to dollars due to the depreciation of Naira. As at today, Naira is 575 to dollars. I dey fear make e no go reach 1000 then render my money useless.

Help if there is any other way of doing it aside cryptocurrency.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars by booblacain(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
I use eversend app. with eversend, you can convert your naira to dollar, Ghana cedi, Kenyan shilling and two other currencies. You can also use your converted dollar to make international transactions via a virtual dollar debit card. click the link below to try it out.

https://eversend.page/bgpr
Re: How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars by mabeni(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
booblacain:
I use eversend app. with eversend, you can convert your naira to dollar, Ghana cedi, Kenyan shilling and two other currencies. You can also use your converted dollar to make international transactions via a virtual dollar debit card. click the link below to try it out.

thanks
Re: How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars by ojasweb(m): 12:23am On Sep 30, 2021
If all of us start to convert our Naira into dollars, things will be more terrible. Rather, i think we should start empowering ourselves to earn more in dollars.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars by Ynix(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2021
mabeni:
I'm considering converting the chikini money remaining in bank account to dollars due to the depreciation of Naira. As at to Naira is 575 to dollars. I dey fear make e no go reach 1000 then render my money useless.

Thanks in anticipation.
Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars by SharedServices: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Re: How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars by SharedServices: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2021
Re: How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars by lolu007(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Just buy USDT using binance
I can put you through
You can even earn between 10 to 50 percent monthly handsfree without giving your money to anyone
Re: How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars by CuriousX: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
lolu007:
I can put you through
You can even earn between 10 to 50 percent monthly handsfree without giving your money to anyone

How please?
Re: How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars by cybernaut(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
lolu007:
I can put you through
interested will like to know more
Re: How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars by SUPERPACK: 5:26am On Nov 29, 2021
Whether you save it in euro, dollar,or pounds hyper inflation will still render it useless. Abi you wan dey buy things in dollars for naija ni.
Re: How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars by raskal(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
booblacain:

Please I will like to ask you is it true eversend virtual dollar debit card don't work anymore.
Re: How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars by booblacain(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
raskal:

Please I will like to ask you is it true eversend virtual dollar debit card don't work anymore.

True
Re: How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars by samoskyz: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
How does it work?
Re: How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars by jamace(m): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Go to your bank and tell them what you want to do. The bank will do it for you.
Re: How Do I Convert The Money In Bank Account To Dollars by carsuperman: 6:35am On Jan 31, 2023
mabeni:
I'm considering converting the chikini money remaining in bank account to dollars due to the depreciation of Naira. As at today, Naira is 575 to dollars. I dey fear make e no go reach 1000 then render my money useless.

Thanks in anticipation.
your fear don day happen

(1) (Reply)

Become A Sub Pos Aggregator And Make Up To 100k A Month / Remitano Network (RENEC) Officially Launches RENEC-USDT Trading Pairs On 20 Oct / Nigeria Scams ‘cost Uk Billions’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.