Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Types Of Entrepreneur ( Fabian Entrepreneur) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Types Of Entrepreneur ( Fabian Entrepreneur) (429 Views)

Types Of Entrepreneur (imitator Entrepreneur) / Types Of Entrepreneur (trade Entrepreneur) / How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Entrepreneur ( Fabian Entrepreneur) by Yemicious(f): 6:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Types of entrepreneurs
Fabian entrepreneurs are those entrepreneurs who are very much skeptical in their approach in adopting or innovating new technologies in their enterprise.
Fabian entrepreneurs are those individuals who do not show initiative in visualizing and implementing new ideas about their business. They would wait for some development which would motivate them to initiate unless there is an imminent threat to their very existence
They are not adaptable to the changing environment. They love to remain in the existing business with the age-old technique of production.
He adopts new technology only when he is clear that failure to do so would result in heavy loss
Fabian entrepreneur is timid and cautious. He imitates other innovations only if he is certain that failure to do so may damage business.
Characteristics Fabian entrepreneur
• Adopt and follow conventional approaches
• Cautious Display lazy and shy behavior
• Firm in their rigid and fundamental approach
• Belong to family business
• . Go for a change only for the fear of failure and loss

Thank you for reading my post
I remain your able coach CEO@ fabrics by Yemia

Re: Types Of Entrepreneur ( Fabian Entrepreneur) by Morisakin(f): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Being a Fabian entrepreneur are not the best

(1) (Reply)

Your Appearance Is Important / Minors Hailed As They Walked With Long Braids Which “Swept” The Floor (Video) / Pictures From The Red Carpet Of The Met Gala, One Of Fashion's Biggest Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.