Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate (1068 Views)

Can I Train This Baby Seberian Husky As Gurad Dog? / Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. / Photographer Captures Man Bathing A Lion From Outside To Avoid Attacking Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by funkmrflexx(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Just bought a two month old caucasian. This is actually my first dog. She messes up the house pees and shit everywhere.
How do I train her to do her business outside?
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by setobaba: 7:00am On Sep 30, 2021
I’m in same shit as yours, got this 7weeks old Caucasian male too, and he messed up my sitting room at his own will, he’s not my first, my other German Shepard adjust gradually, so I’m still giving the Caucasian time. Now I locked him up in a cage all through then let him play around in the night.

If you find a way to train her, kindly carry me along too
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by caesymore(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2021
setobaba:
I’m in same shit as yours, got this 7weeks old Caucasian male too, and he messed up my sitting room at his own will, he’s not my first, my other German Shepard adjust gradually, so I’m still giving the Caucasian time. Now I locked him up in a cage all through then let him play around in the night.

If you find a way to train her, kindly carry me along too

Pharaoh my first puppy a German Shepard, one of the best ,no, he still is the best though gone for over 5years now, we Pharaoh knows where to po0p and knows where to dine in due time.

He was very stubborn at first, I could recall whipping the day light out of him for messing up my room when I say messing up my room I guess you can relate.

Then I had enough time to train him, But to do so I kept to time for over a month set alarms for his feeding Monitored him to know his reaction towards wanting to poop, feeding him in time made his poop time especially that morning poop to fall within a range of time in morning hours unless when sick.

When he fails to keep up I whip him with his special whipping belt. He had a small poop plate when ever I noticed he is about to poop I take him there as like 2 months after Pharaoh was going for poop on his own, he no longer pooped in my room.

You have to make out time, wish I had such time I would have gotten another dog. I miss not having a dog to talk too.
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by OKOATA(m): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2021
Bros this is 2 of my dogs now late, they were trained inside the house till they grew up and died. How I trained then was anytime they poo or pee you beat them gently but painfully on their butt till they cry a little and open your house door for them. Try to be beating your dog anytime it pees or poo and open the house door for it immediately, also be taking your dog out and with time he will even the one to call you anytime he needs to go out. They will be making their funny sounds or be going back and forth to the door or sometimes looking into your eyes and telling you nigga I need to go out. To make things easy open your house door down he can go out himself sometimes if you aren't there, that's if your house is safe from flies or snakes etc but if not open your house door once in a while till he masters the act of calling you incase doors locked.

Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by setobaba: 7:36am On Sep 30, 2021
caesymore:

Pharaoh my first puppy a German Shepard, one of the best ,no, he still is the best though gone for over 5years now, we Pharaoh knows where to po0p and knows where to dine in due time.

He was very stubborn at first, I could recall whipping the day light out of him for messing up my room when I say messing up my room I guess you can relate.

Then I had enough time to train him, But to do so I kept to time for over a month set alarms for his feeding Monitored him to know his reaction towards wanting to poop, feeding him in time made his poop time especially that morning poop to fall within a range of time in morning hours unless when sick.

When he fails to keep up I whip him with his special whipping belt. He had a small poop plate when ever I noticed he is about to poop I take him there as like 2 months after Pharaoh was going for poop on his own, he no longer pooped in my room.

You have to make out time, wish I had such time I would have gotten another dog. I miss not having a dog to talk too.

German Shepards are the easiest to train, my adult German Shepard, tho not allowed indoor for long anymore, she knows where to poo, and do it over night and then get locked up in the cage everyday, so I’m doing same for the
Caucasian. What I noticed is that, if you use too much force on Caucasian they tends to lose interest to be active, small whipping like this they already running and hiding around.
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by funkmrflexx(m): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2021
OKOATA:
Bros this is 2 of my dogs now late, they were trained inside the house till they grew up and died. How I trained then was anytime they poo or pee you beat them gently but painfully on their butt till they cry a little and open your house door for them. Try to be beating your dog anytime it pees or poo and open the house door for it immediately, also be taking your dog out and with time he will even the one to call you anytime he needs to go out. They will be making their funny sounds or be going back and forth to the door or sometimes looking into your eyes and telling you nigga I need to go out. To make things easy open your house door down he can go out himself sometimes if you aren't there, that's if your house is safe from flies or snakes etc but if not open your house door once in a while till he masters the act of calling you incase doors locked.

What about feeding. I heard feeding it on schedule helps. How do I set a schedule for feeding
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by OKOATA(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2021
funkmrflexx:

What about feeding. I heard feeding it on schedule helps. How do I set a schedule for feeding
Feed them 2ice a day, Morning and Night. All of past and present dogs eat what we eat at home, from rice, beans, Eba, etc. But not all dogs eat morsel food, I would prefer you buy him this indomie that has the grinded fish inside. I think it's sold for 4k or so.
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by funkmrflexx(m): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2021
OKOATA:
Feed them 2ice a day, Morning and Night. All of past and present dogs eat what we eat at home, from rice, beans, Eba, etc. But not all dogs eat morsel food, I would prefer you buy him this indomie that has the grinded fish inside. I think it's sold for 4k or so.

Yeah I'm thinking of buying that indomie. 40k is about 17k with all the grounded stuff. That would last for months cus I'll be giving her normal food too
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by caesymore(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2021
setobaba:

German Shepards are the easiest to train, my adult German Shepard, tho not allowed indoor for long anymore, she knows where to poo, and do it over night and then get locked up in the cage everyday, so I’m doing same for the
Caucasian. What I noticed is that, if you use too much force on Caucasian they tends to lose interest to be active, small whipping like this they already running and hiding around.

Is the Caucasian male or female. Have never thought of having a female dog except for business reasons ... Female dogs are annoying
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by funkmrflexx(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2021
caesymore:

Is the Caucasian male or female. Have never thought of having a female dog except for business reasons ... Female dogs are annoying
Female. I actually bought it for business
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by setobaba: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2021
caesymore:

How are they annoying? My first dog is a female GSD, you will never no she’s female else she’s on heat. I can’t say much about male dogs tho, that’s why I got a male Cauc, but my female dog have one of the best temperament one could wish in a dog. The cauc is already frustrating me , I’m just giving it time to cope, if I will resell the dog, no time.
Very aggressive to leach
Very docile to correct
Forgets alots of training learnt day before
Eat like I’m forcing him to eat, you give him yogurt, he sneeves it and go away, how on earth will now grow big.
Can kill for chicken head

Is this how Caucasian behave??
Below is a pix taken last month not recent

1 Like

Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by BoluwatifePromi: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2021
setobaba:

How are they annoying? My first dog is a female GSD, you will never no she’s female else she’s on heat. I can’t say much about male dogs tho, that’s why I got a male Cauc, but my female dog have one of the best temperament one could wish in a dog. The cauc is already frustrating me , I’m just giving it time to cope, if I will resell the dog, no time.
Very aggressive to leach
Very docile to correct
Eat like I’m forcing him to eat, you give him yogurt, he sneeves it and go away, how on earth will now grow big.

I have a Caucasian sherpard male puppy here who is trained to defeacate outside his cage and can literally eat any food u give it for sale in Ibadan
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by funkmrflexx(m): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2021
setobaba:

Very aggressive to leach
Very docile to correct

What can of food do you give him?
I went to get leftovers from fast food. 5kg is like 1k so I'm mixing it with normal home food like eba
Is there any home made recipes specially for dogs?
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by funkmrflexx(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2021
BoluwatifePromi:

I have a Caucasian sherpard male puppy here who is trained to defeacate outside his cage and can literally eat any food u give it for sale in Ibadan

Below is mine. She's 2 months old

Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by setobaba: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
BoluwatifePromi:

My comment has nothing related to buying a new one
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by BoluwatifePromi: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
setobaba:

My comment has nothing related to buying a new one
" Always advertise "
- sun tzu art of war
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by BoluwatifePromi: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
funkmrflexx:

Below is mine. She's 2 months old

Nice dog u got there
If u need a male accomplice for her I got u covered�
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by caesymore(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
setobaba:

Very aggressive to leach
Very docile to correct

Eno easy at all. Lolz the how ego grow if e no chop part got me, try sardine and beef needs interesting foods for now,
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by caesymore(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
setobaba:

Very aggressive to leach
Very docile to correct

Female dogs love you, male dogs are in love with you thats all I can say to cut it
short
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by Bizma2474(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
I suppose to collect money from you but I will teach you for free. This method work very well. Go and get old basket with no bottom, sprinkle ashes round the basket, put the dog inside the basket and let it get out of the basket by itself, finished. make sure you thank me later.
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by funkmrflexx(m): 3:07am On Oct 01, 2021
Bizma2474:
I suppose to collect money from you but I will teach you for free. This method work very well. Go and get old basket with no bottom, sprinkle ashes round the basket, put the dog inside the basket and let it get out of the basket by itself, finished. make sure you thank me later.

Please explain in full
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by setobaba: 4:30am On Oct 01, 2021
caesymore:

Eno easy at all. Lolz the how ego grow if e no chop part got me, try sardine and beef needs interesting foods for now,
I bought sardine in packs. The fool the Caucasian likes is rice or crushed noodles served with chicken head, he eats that quickly, I don’t have issues feeding him with that tho, but each time he’s fed rice and chicken, his stool comes out liquid even my other dog. So must times I’m only free to fed them with chicken on weekends. The food also make them have running stomach making them want to poo twice or more before the day end. You that can be tiring, most times like this I’m forcing them on dried foods only. For the adult I serve it dried. And for the puppy I mixed with milk then use warm water to soak it, with boiled egg, then pour one can food on top, he will eat but sometimes that what he’s gonna eat for a whole day, I won’t empty he’s plate else he finish it.
I don’t want a watery pooo
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by setobaba: 4:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Bizma2474:
Now we confused, what’s the essence of the basket play? Explain better ooo and does this training apply to all breeds? Cos I notice Caucasians are psycho breeds, I could throw mine inside that basket and he just sleep there, without wanting to come out, imagine! He agree to training when he’s hungry as Bleep.

Below is a recent pic of him

Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2021
BoluwatifePromi:

Nice dog u got there
If u need a male accomplice for her I got u covered�
in all ur advert,not a single picture to back up ur gesture!!!
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by Wildlifecalling(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2021
1. OP should have patience with his dog
2. Caucasians are very stubborn so training won't be as easy
3. Beating doesn't help any dog and would only teach your dog to fear you and any other person with a stick or belt
4. As for the dog only responding to training while hungry, that's good just use it to your advantage cause he's food driven.
5. To properly potty train, please refer to YouTube videos, these guys would just make you frustrated with the methods they're giving here lol
And lastly
6. Potty training isn't a 1 week thing, accidents would happen and you need to make out time to train your dog unless, nothing's gonna change. And once you start, you can't stop until it's done and that can take months. Sha it's all up to you, my advice to everyone out there would be to do extensive research on the dog breed they're getting so as not to be stranded in the feeding and training of the dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by Bizma2474(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Just leave the dog inside the basket, the dog will come out of the basket on its own. It's doesn't matter the kind of breed the dog is. If the dog sleep inside the basket leave it there but make sure it gets out on its own. Don't doubt this technique because it's works pretty well.
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by funkmrflexx(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bizma2474:
Just leave the dog inside the basket, the dog will come out of the basket on its own. It's doesn't matter the kind of breed the dog is. If the dog sleep inside the basket leave it there but make sure it gets out on its own. Don't doubt this technique because it's works pretty well.

Whats the job of the basket?
Re: How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate by priestcharm(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Your first Job as a dog Owner is to housebreak and potty train it. This ensures it knows it's space and what is required of it.
On Potty train, you make sure you get a crate only big enough for your puppy to stand, sleep but not move about. When your puppy is in the crate, it won't mess up it's sleeping area except when overly pressed. This is where your job comes in which is to take it outside time to time to relieve itself.
Kindly search on youtube how to pottytrain dogs.
Also make sure when dog is out of crate, it is always on leash. This is to restrict it's movement as you can easily correct any anticipated behaviour on time..

(1) (Reply)

White GSD Puppy For Sale / Super Neapolitan Mastiff Pup For Sale / In Need Of An Already Talking African Grey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.