Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

How A Man Who Visited The Prison Was Arrested On Tuesday Morning. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Man Who Visited The Prison Was Arrested On Tuesday Morning. (763 Views)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos / 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Man Who Visited The Prison Was Arrested On Tuesday Morning. by Notyourtype: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2021
It was a tuesday mornin, a man called bro Zeru woke up and decided to visit the prison to preach

At the prison gate, he showed them his gigantic KJV bible and they allowed him in

Two guards walked him to where the inmates were kept behind bars and the gave him the go ahead

Bro Zeru stood before the inmates, prayed and announced loudly

Today, i bring to you freedom!

The inmates were piqued. The word freedom was something they all dreamt of

The guard also had bro zeru promising freedom to the inmates and they were curious, who is this man?

bro zeru announced again loudly

today i came with something that can set all of you free!

All the inmates stood on their feet, listening with rapt attention

the guards came closer wondering, who is this man planing a jail break?

But bro Zeru contineued again loudly

I came here with a powerful secrete weapon that can break your chains

Haa, the guards had heard enough. They alerted headquarters for air support and reinforcement citing a possible jail break.

typin*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Who Visited The Prison Was Arrested On Tuesday Morning. by Elsanchez: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Lol

E don enter one chance
Re: How A Man Who Visited The Prison Was Arrested On Tuesday Morning. by Notyourtype: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2021
But did bro zeru care? No

he continued

i have come with a power that no prison door can withstand.

then he read a verse from isaiah 61

to open prison door to those who are imprisoned.

at this point, the guards could no longer wait for reinforcement, so they pouced on him, beat him to pop and arrested him.

it was after severe beating that they asked him which weapon he smuggled in that he wanted to use to set the prisoners free.

up till now, bro zero is still trying to convince them that it was the gospel weapon ooh..

abeg make una help pray for bro zero so he will be released.

4 Likes

Re: How A Man Who Visited The Prison Was Arrested On Tuesday Morning. by Boogyman557: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool U SEE D REASON I DNT GO OUT. ALL I DO IS HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. D COUNTRY IS FVCKED UP MAN. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: How A Man Who Visited The Prison Was Arrested On Tuesday Morning. by sim37(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Nice joke
Re: How A Man Who Visited The Prison Was Arrested On Tuesday Morning. by DropsMic(m): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2021
Lol... Hilarious

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Aggriev Mother Attacks Propriet Who Killed 5- Year-old Kano Pupil / Nigeria Man Praying In The Middle Of A Expressway In Abuja, Fct. / A Nigerian Living In S.Africa Brutally Beaten By A Group Of Local Vigilantes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.