Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) (32410 Views)

Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) / Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Bundles Of Cash At Her Party (video) / BBNaija: Tacha Shades Mercy Eke With New Photo; Says Titans Heat Melts Plastic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by Freelane33(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Shim
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by wumi2017(f): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ojuju calabar
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by Studio247: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Congratulations to them

Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by ElValiente(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Blondrisky wink cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Eye service gang
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by HibeeHibee: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by Primusinterpares(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
How this bobrisky dey get money dey marvel me ghan...

Where does S/he works
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by busariabeyx24(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Bobrisky.....

If this Bobrisky catch mercy for bedroom

I just dey pity mercy

There's one bobrisky I know who happens to live a few block away from mine here, the guy parent are so supportive and I wonder if all dis oyinbo pple go make heaven.
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by HabibGwen230(f): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
SOZINN:

Maybe you don't live in Nigeria.
I will break your head if you irk me with that hustle hard nonsense. angry
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Someone Please shower my account with lil change to eat today! Empty stomach since tuesday evening no b joke! Na so so water ful dis bele
3813011916 eco ikechukwu!
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
I love Mercy.

She is beautiful.
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Someone Please shower my account with lil change to eat today! Empty stomach since tuesday evening no b joke! Na so so water ful dis bele

I feel for you.

Let me send u something.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by MikeMicheal(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
SOZINN:
Where una dey see this money. cry
Sell your kidney, and a part of your lungs.
Use the money open business.

NA XO WE SEE THE MONEY
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
KarinaLove:

I feel for you.

Let me send u something.

Still anticipating!
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by SOZINN: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Sell your kidney, and a part of your lungs.
Use the money open business.

NA XO WE SEE THE MONEY

U just open mouth waaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by lalalista: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Abeg this guy has money, and most of her critics are just jealous of her
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by SirLakes: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
The day this shim go open Mercy yansh for everybody is minus 1 today grin
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by MikeMicheal(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
SOZINN:

U just open mouth waaaaaa
You are not ready to be rich then.
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by EaglePredict(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
FIRST GOAL & LAST GOAL | Ultimate Sports Betting Winning Secret for Smart Bettors

In this video you will learn the following

 Meaning of First and Last Goal
 Betting options under the First and Last Goal
 What to consider when placing your First and Last Goal bet
 Advantages of First and Last Goal Betting
 How to always bet and with the first and last goal betting market options

Click the link below to watch and enjoy the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZuVPePAPbo
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by MikeMicheal(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
azraeljaheel:
I would have called you a scammer, but the fact that your account is very old and an active one, for you to throwaway shame, it shows situation is truly critical as you said.
I am glad someone has extended a helping hand tho.
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
MikeMicheal:
I would have called you a scammer, but the fact that your account is very old and an active one, for you to throwaway shame, it shows situation is truly critical as you said.
I am glad someone has extended a helping hand tho.

scammer!? Nah am nat and for shame? Rili idnt care. If i could beg to wash plates at a resturant jux 2keep my soul alive

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by MikeMicheal(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
azraeljaheel:

scammer!? Nah am nat and for shame? Rili idnt care. If i could beg to wash plates at a resturant jux 2keep my soul alive
grin grin
SAPA na bastard. lol
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
MikeMicheal:
grin grin SAPA na bastard. lol
real bastard! Since tuesday na water things and gari chewin! Life is tough! nw iknw nigerians are suferin
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by excellentj4teal(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
He's coming back to shade mercy just watchout.
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by nauto: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
naija
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by airsaylongcome: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Bobrisky.....

I just dey pity mercy
And for all those confused about his source of wealth....
Bobrisky is into grindr anyday anytime twice on Thursday

na gay format this guy take dey huzzle for grindr
Him go ask any of he friends for overseas probably all those Arab countries like oman, Bahrain and Kuwait make them help am logging

Immediately them logging for am then he profile and online details for grindr go dey show overseas whereas he dey Nigeria.. then those Arab gay men go dey add am
Only my real niggarrrs here on Nairaland Will understand

Na so una dey take run am? Ask someone in the Middle East to open an account for you? Technical skills is bad in una need middle men. Get your hands wn self-installed VPN server in the Middle East and tunnel to that VPN getting a Middle East IP address. I'm actually surprised at the dearth of knowledge from you and your colleagues
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
Just make money by any means, God/Devil doesn't care again
Money buys comfort.
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by jackyraw09: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Bobrisky.....

I just dey pity mercy
And for all those confused about his source of wealth....
Bobrisky is into grindr anyday anytime twice on Thursday

na gay format this guy take dey huzzle for grindr
Him go ask any of he friends for overseas probably all those Arab countries like oman, Bahrain and Kuwait make them help am logging

Immediately them logging for am then he profile and online details for grindr go dey show overseas whereas he dey Nigeria.. then those Arab gay men go dey add am
Only my real niggarrrs here on Nairaland Will understand

Loudest nairalander ever. I hail you
Re: Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) by Gfskw: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" / Ini Edo Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos / 'stress Doesn't Really Go Well With My Outfit' - Hushpuppi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.