Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Success In Tracking And Recovering Phones With IMEI - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Success In Tracking And Recovering Phones With IMEI (526 Views)

How To Track Lost Mobile With IMEI Number / How Can I Locate My Stolen Phone With Imei? / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success In Tracking And Recovering Phones With IMEI by Stephendeals: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2021
Good Day,
Please is there anyone here who have successfully recovered his/her phone by tracking with IMEI.

I Lost my Phone a Redmi Note 9 pro some months back in a gestapo style op in a Tricycle and reported to the police even paid for tracking but after 2 months waiting I had to get another phone a Redmi 9T which refused to power on after I tried to reboot it... I have taken it to the service centre but they said it can not be fixed immediately and i have to drop it.
Now with no certain date to get it back i am without a phone....

I need help in tracking the lost phone seriously, any reliable information will be appreciated. Dont have money for another phone and i need a good phone for my job.
Re: Success In Tracking And Recovering Phones With IMEI by odysey: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2021
Stephendeals:
Good Day,
Please is there anyone here who have successfully recovered his/her phone by tracking with IMEI.

I Lost my Phone a Redmi Note 9 pro some months back in a gestapo style op in a Tricycle and reported to the police even paid for tracking but after 2 months waiting I had to get another phone a Redmi 9T which refused to power on after I tried to reboot it... I have taken it to the service centre but they said it can not be fixed immediately and i have to drop it.

I need help in tracking the lost phone seriously, any reliable information will be appreciated. Dont have money for another phone and i need a good phone for my job.

there are paid apps on play store that can do such, the challenge is if they overwrite the IMEI also even after tracking you'll/may need the police to help you recover
Re: Success In Tracking And Recovering Phones With IMEI by Zulum: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
odysey:
there are paid apps on play store that can do such, the challenge is if they overwrite the IMEI also even after tracking you'll/may need the police to help you recover

pls whats the app
Re: Success In Tracking And Recovering Phones With IMEI by odysey: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Zulum:

pls whats the app
Honestly don't remember just browse the app store
Re: Success In Tracking And Recovering Phones With IMEI by Collinz2(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Just forget the lost phone bro
Re: Success In Tracking And Recovering Phones With IMEI by stanboy28(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lol..forget that phone..
Go buy another one..unless u ready to track it with about 20k which is not a 100 percent guarantee for find the phone nor will u be refunded..
Let go of that phone..and live in the present..
But u can still go ahead and try ur luck..it might work for u..
Anyone u like do.

1 Like

Re: Success In Tracking And Recovering Phones With IMEI by Stephendeals: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2021
stanboy28:
Lol..forget that phone..
Go buy another one..unless u ready to track it with about 20k which is not a 100 percent guarantee for find the phone nor will u be refunded..
Let go of that phone..and live in the present..
But u can still go ahead and try ur luck..it might work for u..
Anyone u like do.
thanks
Re: Success In Tracking And Recovering Phones With IMEI by Brunosamel(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2021
Stephendeals:
Good Day,

You need a reliable source my brother lost his Samsung A50 twice and was recovered twice through tracking by the police.... Changing Samsung imei is near impossible there I believe you can track your phone and recover it but the only exception from this is if they have successfully change the imei
Re: Success In Tracking And Recovering Phones With IMEI by Stephendeals: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2021
Brunosamel:
You need a reliable source my brother lost his Samsung A50 twice and was recovered twice through tracking by the police.... Changing Samsung imei is near impossible there I believe you can track your phone and recover it but the only exception from this is if they have successfully change the imei
Boss abeg link me up....
Re: Success In Tracking And Recovering Phones With IMEI by Brunosamel(m): 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Stephendeals:

Boss abeg link me up....
I don't know the police man in person but I will ask him about him and his number then I will forward it to you...
Re: Success In Tracking And Recovering Phones With IMEI by Stephendeals: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Brunosamel:
I don't know the police man in person but I will ask him about him and his number then I will forward it to you...
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Bypass Iphone Passcode With Siri(when You Forget Your Password) / Which One Should I Choose? / The Full Camera Review Of The New Infinix Note 11 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.