Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Agro Commodity Sellers And Buyers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro Commodity Sellers And Buyers (280 Views)

#100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading / Whatsapp Group For Honey Sellers And Beekeepers / Wood - Sellers And Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agro Commodity Sellers And Buyers by Ombres(f): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2021
I'm an Agro Merchant but do not buy or store goods I simply bring buyers to sellers of whatever Agro product they need.

I need honest sellers of Agro-Commodities, sellers with integrity and fairness to do business with...
You send me pictures of your products and prices, I do the marketing bring buyers and I get my cut.

You will also be added to my WhatsApp groups to transact with buyers directly..

If interested indicate below so we take it up from there
Re: Agro Commodity Sellers And Buyers by kcjazzy: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2021
Ombres:
I'm an Agro Merchant but do not buy or store goods I simply bring buyers to sellers of whatever Agro product they need.

I need honest sellers of Agro-Commodities, sellers with integrity and fairness to do business with...
You send me pictures of your products and prices, I do the marketing bring buyers and I get my cut.

You will also be added to my WhatsApp groups to transact with buyers directly..

If interested indicate below so we take it up from there
where is your location? If waybill costs is minimal I can be of help
Re: Agro Commodity Sellers And Buyers by Ombres(f): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2021
kcjazzy:
where is your location? If waybill costs is minimal I can be of help

Lagos
Re: Agro Commodity Sellers And Buyers by Ombres(f): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2021
Meet ready buyers for your Agro product s including Rice, beans, yams, palmoil, stockfish, groundnuts etc..
Re: Agro Commodity Sellers And Buyers by Florence75: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2021
I am interested if your business deal is genuine and profittable

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Broken Rice Available / Development Bank Of Nigeria Loans For Business Owners / Agrovert Fertilizer Now Available @hts Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.