Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Uses Of Boning In Fashion Design - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Uses Of Boning In Fashion Design (495 Views)

Free Fashion Design Course. / Model's Boob Pops Out On The Runway At Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2017 / Nobility In Fashion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uses Of Boning In Fashion Design by VeeBeeCouture(f): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2021
We all know that boning is used in Corsetry but do you know that boning can be used in diverse ways and in different sewing projects?

Boning is basically used to provide structure to garments, helping it to maintain its shape.
Boning can be used in the making of bags, purses, collars, hats, swimsuits, bras, petticoats, etc.
There is no limit to the use of boning. So the next time you see a piece of boning, put it to very good use �

In other news, did you know that there is such a thing as a baby corset (Also known as Infant binder)? Well, now you know �

Picture Credit: The Cutting Class, Threads Magazine, Pinterest

2 Likes

Re: Uses Of Boning In Fashion Design by Morisakin(f): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Helpful information

(1) (Reply)

I Bought A 50ml Perfume Oil For 6k And It Didnt Last At All / Online Select Nike Shoes Are Cheapest / From All I Believe I'll Be Bringing My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.