Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet (32408 Views)

David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by txtcampus: 6:50am On May 29, 2011
Our God is a God of riches

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by juventino: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2011
All is VANITY cry

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by KunleOshob(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2011
@txtcampus
Sorry the private jet does not glorify God in anyway, it only serves to massage oyedepo's over sized ego. It is also evidence that he is a false prophet and a rogue making merchandise of the gullible members of his church.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2011
That is nothing. Even Satan can give you more. The Glory is God is not in transient material aquisitions but in the intangibe manifestation of Love.

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by Digriz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2011
He wil fly to heaven wt it.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by mabell: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2011
cute pixs
very nice,
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by Goshen360(m): 12:38am On Nov 08, 2011
The jet looks good BUT in my own opinion, if David Oyedepo is truely called to eradicate poverty esp in nigeria, not to talk of the whole world. In nigeria, our population is over 150 million n we have poor people always, why cant he use part of this 4.2Billion naira to better the lives of poor people to establish them even in his so called church. I am a believer also but Jesus taught the rich man to go sell all that he had and give to the poor. I dont hate Oyedepo as a man of God but the fact of prosperity mandate with people in poverty and people cant even afford his so called university is what i am against if he is truely called to eradicate poverty.

I attended his church before i left nigeria for the US and cant even afford to attend the university. Honestly, he shld live the gospel of Jesus by doing good to the poor if he called to eradicate poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by Horus(m): 1:30am On Nov 08, 2011
Are members of his church allowed to fly in his jet?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by HISchild: 1:41am On Nov 08, 2011
GOD alone is The Judge, i judge no man.

"For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;" - Titus 1:7 

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.  And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not." - 2 Pet 2:1-3

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by Joagbaje(m): 5:28am On Nov 08, 2011
Horus:

Are members of his church allowed to fly in his jet?

Fly to where? Village? Do you drive your own pastor's car? .

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by Goshen360(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
people r deceived to use their tithes, offerings and donation money to buy these jets. Oyedepo cannot say the source of his income is from his world ministration, and if it, he can better unemployment in nigeria, setup people into business, run charity organization etc. The rich people like Bill Gates in US n the likes all have charity organization they run from US to africa. What is wrong with our greedy leaders?

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by billyG(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2011
Waaooh! That is very smart of him to turn what JESUS suffered and died for into a money spinning business -tax-free even jesus the son of God only rode donkey even when chariots abound.All is vanity but poor him that is why is believe he will live on earth for a long long time. 4,5 biln for that small jet made with aluminum?That money can feed thousands of ophans.

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by Sirniyeh(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2011
Among all the great Nigerian pastors I vividly know that would be exposed for their ritual very soon is Oyedepo. People are blind now but soon we shall all see. Akinade denied Erelu Abiye but two human skulls and other charms were found in his private room after his death. Soon, what oyedepo did in Kaduna before he fled to lagos will be exposed. They are all rogues. Why jet? To reach God or who? If he has money for jet, why still collecting offering. The truth is 60% of his church members for the past 10yrs are unable to buy a car. If all the offrings and tithes for past 10yrs are saved, they will buy car. Wake up my people, dont be educated illiterates! The pastors are making riches at the expense of the church members.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by chrisj2000(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
no comment
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by therogbet: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
billyG: Waaooh! That is very smart of him to turn what JESUS suffered and died for into a money spinning business -tax-free even jesus the son of God only rode donkey even when chariots abound.All is vanity but poor him that is why is believe he will live on earth for a long long time. 4,5 biln for that small jet made with aluminum?That money can feed thousands of ophans.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by lepasharon(f): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
Nna, God don do am o!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by Ptolomeus(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
Question: you know why Oyedepo smiles?
Answer: He's happy because bought his jet with the money of fools.
After seeing the first picture, I thought the girls were already on board, but I guess Oyedepo care has been taken, and the girls are with bottles of whiskey behind the camera.
Pay your tithing to the Lord! (To the Lord Oyedepo!)
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by Ptolomeus(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
Horus: Are members of his church allowed to fly in his jet?
Travel only three girls in the congregation, for tasks Maid and various services such as massages, baths and other care of the revered pastor.
The two officials who are in the first picture, are part of a group of bodyguards (about 50) formed in the CIA and Torture courses conducted at Guantanamo.
Other members of the congregation carry the bags of the revered pastor, but are prohibited from boarding the plane.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by codeaddict(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
Why bother with this man? As far as I'm concerned, he took a HUGE investment risk by starting Winners Chapel. He's not holding his members to ransom over the tithes or offerings being paid.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by winnteam(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
What is exclusive about these photos.
If you have nothing to say or write you do not have to say or write.
Na by force to wrote something? angry angry angry
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by maxwell837: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
God j̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ merciful!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by Ptolomeus(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2012
The venerable minister travels in a private plane, with massage and whirlpool.
Those who pay their tithing, going barefoot to work.
Aleluiah!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by plappville(f): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
Goshen360: The jet looks good BUT in my own opinion, if David Oyedepo is truely called to eradicate poverty esp in nigeria, not to talk of the whole world. In nigeria, our population is over 150 million n we have poor people always, why cant he use part of this 4.2Billion naira to better the lives of poor people to establish them even in his so called church. I am a believer also but Jesus taught the rich man to go sell all that he had and give to the poor. I dont hate Oyedepo as a man of God but the fact of prosperity mandate with people in poverty and people cant even afford his so called university is what i am against if he is truely called to eradicate poverty.

I attended his church before i left nigeria for the US and cant even afford to attend the university. Honestly, he shld live the gospel of Jesus by doing good to the poor if he called to eradicate poverty.

The best comment so far! You have spoken WORDS!!!!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by mkmyers45(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
See as he balance...loooking at african map and saying 'yes,all them magas don pay' grin grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by plappville(f): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
HISchild: GOD alone is The Judge, i judge no man.

"For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;" - Titus 1:7 

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.  And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not." - 2 Pet 2:1-3

Mark 10:41-45 And when the ten heard it, they began to be greatly displeased with James and John.
But Jesus called them to Himself and said to them, “You know that those who are considered 
rulers over the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. 
Yet it shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you 
shall be your servant. And whoever of you desires to be first shall be slave of all. 
For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by plappville(f): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
Ptolomeus: The venerable minister travels in a private plane, with massage and whirlpool.
Those who pay their tithing, going barefoot to work.
Aleluiah!

I must share this true live story because of ur comment.

A friend i know, she is a member of this church, she always pray and bless this Bishop.
"My Father In the lord May you live long may God bless you for us etc etc...
I gave her a verse that where Jesus said "call no man Father" she accepter .

At a time she had a problem, she needed money to undergo a serious operation, the had an accident in the past and a plate was inserted to help her manage. The due time to replace the plate is here. The sister keeps crying, pain pain painsss, she neede only 180,000. Do u know that if not for the wisdom i used to rag out from several friends, this sister would ve died of pains? Yet she is a member of this great church where JET is thier means of transportation. Yet this girl's tithe is must be added to purchesed this "JET" Can todays men of God copy Jesus Christ or even His Apostles?

Mark 10:41-45 And when the ten heard it, they began to be greatly displeased with James and John.
But Jesus called them to Himself and said to them, “You know that those who are considered 
rulers over the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. 
shall be your servant. And whoever of you desires to be first shall be slave of all. 
For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by CharisBerith: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
Don't you say what God will get angry and curse you for. Doubting any prophet at all isn't advisable. what if they are truly called by God, you don't know so you don't use mouth to put yourself under a curse from God. Choose the prophet you want to believe in and the one your spirit goes with and leave the rest to God. Talking about his riches, God himself is a rich God, He owns all the wealth of the world. even the heavens are decorated in gold. God said' I wish above all things that ye prosper and be in good health' so you ask where his riches come from. They come from God. Why won't God bless his prophet. As for the jet, he reaches out to nations from time to time. do you expect him to keep booking flights. what if he has an urgent assignment the next day outside the country and no flights are available. You saying a lady almost died of a disease, did she meet the church for help, did she make her case known, besides no church is perfect. you should think before you talk. Don't let God angry with you. Do not judge anybody. that's my advise to you all.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by dorox(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
I find it very funny when some nameless members of Oyedepo's church proudly claim that their church owns a few private jets as though it were a collective ownership.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by kuss: 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
plappville:

I must share this true live story because of ur comment.

A friend i know, she is a member of this church, she always pray and bless this Bishop.
"My Father In the lord May you live long may God bless you for us etc etc...
I gave her a verse that where Jesus said "call no man Father" she accepter .

At a time she had a problem, she needed money to undergo a serious operation, the had an accident in the past and a plate was inserted to help her manage. The due time to replace the plate is here. The sister keeps crying, pain pain painsss, she neede only 180,000. Do u know that if not for the wisdom i used to rag out from several friends, this sister would ve died of pains? Yet she is a member of this great church where JET is thier means of transportation. Yet this girl's tithe is must be added to purchesed this "JET" Can todays men of God copy Jesus Christ or even His Apostles?

Bro God was only using u to help this sis,if u did not help God will use another means to help her
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2013
I am very sure that Oyedepo is an atheist. He knows religion is a fraud and decided to turn it into a profitable venture
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2013
Charis Berith: Don't you say what God will get angry and curse you for. Doubting any prophet at all isn't advisable. what if they are truly called by God, you don't know so you don't use mouth to put yourself under a curse from God. Choose the prophet you want to believe in and the one your spirit goes with and leave the rest to God. Talking about his riches, God himself is a rich God, He owns all the wealth of the world. even the heavens are decorated in gold. God said' I wish above all things that ye prosper and be in good health' so you ask where his riches come from. They come from God. Why won't God bless his prophet. As for the jet, he reaches out to nations from time to time. do you expect him to keep booking flights. what if he has an urgent assignment the next day outside the country and no flights are available. You saying a lady almost died of a disease, did she meet the church for help, did she make her case known, besides no church is perfect. you should think before you talk. Don't let God angry with you. Do not judge anybody. that's my advise to you all.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery - Bob Marley
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet by PastorOluT(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2013
HISchild: GOD alone is The Judge, i judge no man.

My bro u have already judged with these scriptures, but dont fret for scriptures itself is judgements!

I was watching TV yesterday n came across a preacher with msg "the untouchables (2)" she went on with how ministers are unreachable n people are listening with rapt attention. I was like and this is the second series of the brainwashed msg, men, especially Nigerians are seriously in bondage and many are too ignorant or scared to do anything.

Well the truth remains that many of these organizations are occultic, so leaving many atimes could be deadly. Bt staying is also deadly 'cos many are highway to Hell, so whichever way I advice men every to pursue personal relationship with God n be led by the spirit n not be kept under unnecessary bondage that Christ has set them free from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sacrificial Form: The Official Response From RCCG Headquarters. / Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.