Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Join Us The Niger Delta To Celebrate - Today Is Our Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Us The Niger Delta To Celebrate - Today Is Our Day (537 Views)

Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi / Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Us The Niger Delta To Celebrate - Today Is Our Day by Johndoe100(m): 7:02am On May 29, 2011
[size=24pt]For decades the geese that laid the golden eggs, were held captive by pirates, robbers and the Nigerian version of Ali Baba and the 1001 thieves.

Today we begin our return from captivity.[/size]

[size=48pt][center]Sai Jonathan
Long Live The Niger Delta
Long Live The South South[/center]
[/size]

[size=24pt]Please say this to everyone you meet today[/size]
Re: Join Us The Niger Delta To Celebrate - Today Is Our Day by franktolk(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2011
You had better not deceive urself, Jonathan is to be sworn in not Niger Delta. The sooner we seperate ethinicity from our politics the better for all of us. Wise up my brother I dont even think Jonathan knows u exists. I'm wishing u and all Nigerians the very best.Congrats !
Re: Join Us The Niger Delta To Celebrate - Today Is Our Day by Johndoe100(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2011
franktolk:

You had better not deceive urself, Jonathan is to be sworn in not Niger Delta. The sooner we seperate ethinicity from our politics the better for all of us. Wise up my brother I dont even think Jonathan knows u exists. I'm wishing u and all Nigerians the very best.Congrats !

Fortunately what you think matters not at all. This is a great day for naija deltans.
Re: Join Us The Niger Delta To Celebrate - Today Is Our Day by Mynd44: 2:13pm On May 29, 2011
Reads the first post and shakes his head sadly
Re: Join Us The Niger Delta To Celebrate - Today Is Our Day by blackrules1(m): 2:25pm On May 29, 2011
@ OP
I know you are excited seeing your Tribesman inaugurated as the President and Commander in Chief.

I am not a Niger Deltan but love the region long before now. . . thanks to the ''EGBERI PAPA 1 of BAYELSA'' and ''PORTHARCOURT's FIRST SON''.
I'm happy for the Niger Deltans.

Yeah, this brings new lyrics to Timaya and Duncan.

(1) (Reply)

New Revenue Formula Coming / Bankole Pleads 'not Guilty' To Corruption Charges / Whodunit- Police Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.