Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Wristwatches: Statementmaker, Anything Goes Or I Don't Care - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wristwatches: Statementmaker, Anything Goes Or I Don't Care (369 Views)

Nice Classic Wristwatches For Sale At Fair Prices -- Check In! / Beautiful Pictures Of Pink Wristwatches For Ladies / Imported Wristwatches Of All Brands Available 4 Sale- For Males And Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wristwatches: Statementmaker, Anything Goes Or I Don't Care by watchrepairer: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Looking for a watch that speaks for itself? Statement watches do just that. Putting a watch on your wrist has a larger impact than a simple fashion accessory. The world sees the timepiece that you choose to wear so make sure it represents you.

Re: Wristwatches: Statementmaker, Anything Goes Or I Don't Care by watchrepairer: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Still on mAking statements with ur wristwatches. what ur take on dis....do u make a statement with ur wristwatches or u don't care or ur fone dowet it all for u...��

Re: Wristwatches: Statementmaker, Anything Goes Or I Don't Care by watchrepairer: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2021
Still on the kind of watch u gat... wink

or some of you reading this article, the first thing that you are thinking is “What’s the big deal with watches?” Gasp! I will tell you what the big deal is.

While there are luxury watches for women, most of the most expensive and complicated watches were created for men. Women have plenty of accessories to adorn themselves with everyday. Whether it is a purse, earrings, shoes, etc, women are able to use these items to display their personality. Men do not typically have these options. That is why men are so drawn to luxury watches. Watches provide men with an outlet to express themselves. Even to someone who doesn’t know anything about watches, when they see someone wearing one, they automatically assume the wearer is conscientious and dependable. Why would he be wearing a watch if time weren’t important to him? There you go. You have already made a great first impression.

Re: Wristwatches: Statementmaker, Anything Goes Or I Don't Care by watchrepairer: 9:34am On May 10, 2022
The 15 Best Dress Watches for Men to Wear in 2022
as at May 4, 2022

1. ORIENT BAMBINO
2. TIMEX MARLIN HAND-WOUND
3. BALTIC MR01
4. TISSOT HERITAGE VISODATE POWERMATIC
5. HAMILTON INTRA-MATIC AUTO
6. MIDO BARONCELLI HERITAGE GENT
7.LONGINES FLAGSHIP HERITAGE
8. NOMOS ORION
9. CARTIER TANK MUST
10. GRAND SEIKO SBGM221
11. JAEGER-LECOULTRE REVERSO CLASSIC
12. GLASHÜTTE ORIGINAL PANOMATICLUNAR

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Starting A New Clothing Line With #5m? / I Present To You Asorock Brand Of Wristwatches / How Would You React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.