Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Lucrative Is Landscaping Business In Nigeria? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Lucrative Is Landscaping Business In Nigeria? (268 Views)

Most Profitable Business In Nigeria.......cooking Gas / Guide And Opportunities In Agro Export Business In Nigeria / Let's Talk Haulage And Logistics Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Landscaping Business In Nigeria? by donaustyno(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Landscaping, as a business, is a very lucrative one, unknown to many. In this Interview with Austin Edoho, the CEO of Engredifford Ventures, Mrs Edima Nyakno Udofot takes us into the world of landscaping, opportunities, and challenges.

SNN: Let's meet you ma'am.

E.V: My name is Mrs Edima Nyakno Udofot, the CEO of Engredifford Ventures. I am a wife and a mother, and I'm from Akwa Ibom state. I'm a graduate of the University of Uyo. I studied Agricultural and Food Engineering, but I majored in soil water and environmental engineering.

SNN: In a few words, how can you describe your business to curious minds?

E.V: On the general, our business is professional landscaping and maintenance in a very masterful manner, that aligns with best practices in the field worldwide, meeting and satisfying the needs of our customers.

Click link to read more..https:///paxQBg-YJ

Re: How Lucrative Is Landscaping Business In Nigeria? by GloUlor(f): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2021
Wow, congratulations once again on the well deserved feat as the landscaping contractor for the Ibom Dakkada Towers........more are coming! Please, we await your very valued patronage!
Re: How Lucrative Is Landscaping Business In Nigeria? by GloUlor(f): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2021
Wow, congratulations once again on the well deserved feat as the landscaping contractor for the Ibom Dakkada Towers........more are coming! Please everyone - lovers of quality and excellent aesthetics, we await your very valued patronage!

(1) (Reply)

Security Fencing Works / The Need For Physical Stock Verification And The Methods Used / Our Services At Petersunpet Global Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.