Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Over 2,000 Bandits Informers Arrested In Zamfara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 2,000 Bandits Informers Arrested In Zamfara (181 Views)

I Saw Over 1,000 Bandits Carrying AK-47 Riffles. Some Under Influence Of Drugs / Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 2,000 Bandits Informers Arrested In Zamfara by akelicious(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Following the military Onslaught ongoing in Zamfara State, no fewer than 2,000 informants of bandits in the state have been apprehended.

Zamfara State Commissioner of Information, Honourable Ibrahim Dosara disclosed this, while interacting with newsmen in Kaduna on Thursday September 30, 2021.

"Over 2,000 informants arrested and are now providing vital information on how they relate with the bandits and who supports them, including highly placed individuals," he said.

The Commissioner explained that the Government set up a situation room where complaints are being recieved to ensure prompt action.

"We were also succesful in the operation in the sense that many Bandits have been neutralized by the army.

"Most of them are forced to eat raw food like millet, because they have been cut off from their collaborators in town.

"They have settled to using camels to perpetrate violence," he informed.

Dosara recalled that the measures put in place, including shutting down telecom services began a month ago, in its quest to ensure success of military operations.

" I am happy to announce that after a month, we have greatly succeeded in many areas.

"One of the success is making the bandits flee Zamfara State for fear of being killed.

"Just yesterday, the Sokoto Commissioner of Security on interview,, said 80 per cent have fled to Sokoto, with only 20 per cent in Zamfara and Katsina," he said.

https://www.akelicious.net/over-2000-bandits-informers-arrested-in-zamfara/

Re: Over 2,000 Bandits Informers Arrested In Zamfara by Totilopussylick(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
I won't be surprised

if bubu decides to give

amnesty to the bandits and terrorist, including

kidnappers

some day.
Re: Over 2,000 Bandits Informers Arrested In Zamfara by Staysave: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ma gee
It is well...

I laugh how the Fulanis/hausas think every trybe are foolish....
Audio arrest.....

The fulanis and hausas can not use my head and my true igbos heads to play.....

Buhari is a terrorist and a terrorist can not arrest a terrorist....
Re: Over 2,000 Bandits Informers Arrested In Zamfara by SadiqBabaSani: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nonsense people, talking abt their boys
Re: Over 2,000 Bandits Informers Arrested In Zamfara by Sergio101(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
grin
Funny.
They know the country is a zoo, that's why they can dish out every nonsense story for some animals in the zoo to believe cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Selection Of Youth Leader In Ibadan North West Local Government / Anambra Guber: ZLP Guber Candidate, Dr. Okonkwo Promotes Igbo Culture / Senate Confirms Buhari’s Nominee Who Started Schooling A Year Before Being Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.