Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,976 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing (26699 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / 'Small Alhaji’, 35-year-old SDP Candidate, Declared Winner Of Ondo Reps Seat / BREAKING: 'small Alhaji', 35-year-old SDP Candidate, Declared Winner Of Ondo Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Deepfeel(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Politicians are kidnapping and killing their rivals, fools like udele oyiboupdate who are political tugs themselves will tag it ipob to cover their crimes, ijelespeak is an apc political tug and no matter how long it takes, he will pay for these crimes

1 Like

Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by fafambo: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dshocker:
The way things are going right now in Nigeria,one will no other option that to relocate to another country,even if it's in Africa....Am not sure i will be travelling for christmas this year.

How can someone as rich as Oga ndi oga be kidnapped?
this is why u failed english for waec 3 consecutive years, THE PERSON KIDNAPPED IS OGA NDI OGA'S BROTHER
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Angelfrost(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Decency2020:

The fact that I am a Yoruba will not make me to claim that my region is the best. And until you people stop this nonsense of claiming that other regions are inferior the better for everyone.

Funsho Williams was murdered in his home.

Bola Ige was murdered in his home.

Harry Marshal was murdered in his home

Dele Giwa was murdered in his office .....................just mention but few

Will you tag Igbos to these murders too?

The earlier you people grow up the better

There is absolutely no correlation between your reply and what I posted... Read again, and come up with something close to what I am talking about. Thank you.
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by AsawanaDgreat: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Igbo Amaka
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by wink2015(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Igbo against Igbo.

We dey watch una as the election time draws near.

We pray that he is found and brought back home safely.
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Theresamay: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
betcliq:
When are they going to kidnap that dullard in Aso rock
ewu(goat)
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Ademola47(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangeee
Make him for dey popular small

Kidnap wetin...Ogbeni forget that matter...politics na game...

The bolded seems to be right.
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Mummyfour(f): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
KarinaLove:
Finally. My first comment on Nairaland after 5 years as a guest.

Kindly welcome me here.

I'm a new member but not new to Nairaland

How do you mention?

I see that here all the time.
click quote.
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Tinyemeka(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Arrangeee

Even me as a real real niggarr ....soon i will stop bombing....and delve into politics
i will join a party with great ideology....am not going to join Apc...never...for me to join Apc....i better align with Pdp....
Like play like play....i go find my way into the legislative arm of government....
then boom...i propose the bill make all religious institutions dey pay tax...any religious institutions that help in government project like building roads then we give them tax incentives ....
then boom again..... i go propose another bill to legalize weed ....
Give all my real niggarz contract
smiley

All these "Boom", "Boom" shows that you're still bombing na.

Abi "Boom" no follow for bomb again? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by ConqueredWest: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Angelfrost:
It's getting more and more interesting... The Anambra Plot continues to thicken!

You people are willing to burn an entire state down just to get to Government House... So, what would you do with a destroyed state after becoming governor??!

These are the people that claim to be more intelligent and sophisticated than every other Nigerian!!! Shame!!!

APC wants to capture Anambra state at all cost
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Angelfrost(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
ConqueredWest:

APC wants to capture Anambra state at all cost

Honestly.... I don't understand the desperation! What for exactly??!
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by ConqueredWest: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

Honestly.... I don't understand the desperation! What for exactly??!

What kind of question is this self

Don't you know there is lootable money in govt
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by deeva2: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
ALL NA POLITICAL STAUNT
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Gfskw: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Shedking(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Arrangeee

Even me as a real real niggarr ....soon i will stop bombing....and delve into politics
i will join a party with great ideology....am not going to join Apc...never...for me to join Apc....i better align with Pdp....
Like play like play....i go find my way into the legislative arm of government....
then boom...i propose the bill make all religious institutions dey pay tax...any religious institutions that help in government project like building roads then we give them tax incentives ....

Indeed na weed Deh talk through you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Undergraduate electionary tactics
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by constant1960: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Arrangeee

Beni ni ekpumbe
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by baralatie(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ipob now kidnapping oo
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by stinechykee: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/anambra-lp-guber-candidates-whereabouts-unknown/amp/
Just wait and see how some resident zombies will blame it on IPOB.I wonder how these people sleep in the night without thinking or dreaming of IPOB
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by cyprex: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
mike404:
OK

OYIGBOUPDATE WILL SOON SWING INTO ACTION BUT HE WOULD NEVER TELL YOU HOW FULANIS ARE KILLING AND BEHEADING PEOPLE IN KADUNA

So if he tell you that, then it justifies your own actions down east

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘why I Left APC’ — Abdulmumin Jibrin Opens Up On His Defection To NNPP / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says / Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.