Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Where Was Udele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Was Udele (686 Views)

Breaking News.. UDELE Aka Oyigbo Update Arrested / IPOB IDENTIFIES HOPE UZODINMA'S KILLER AGENTS IN IMO STATE. UDELE EXPOSED. / Udele Apprehended By DSS For Creating A Fracas Outside Court (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was Udele by Arda1000(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
This was before Unknown gunmen,I believe Udele and his likes knew of all this killings,why did they kept mute,now everything has a repercussion, you can't be killing people for fun and expect the people they left behind not to want revenge.
Revenge is like politics,one thing always leads to another, until bad becomes worse and worse has become worse

You guys didn't speak up when they was a bit of remedy now the madness is running deep,too late for anything aside dialogue,and mind you be praying to whatever or whoever you pray to cause if the table turn in favor of IPOB, anyway let me not talk.

3 Likes

Re: Where Was Udele by Emergingnation(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
They were hailing security operative for good work then !

7 Likes

Re: Where Was Udele by udele1: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
If you can tell me where nnamdi kanu disappeared to when he left Abia, and left his followers protesting for his release.

And only appeared in israel when an election was around the corner. If you know where kanu was all that time, thats where i was.

2 Likes

Re: Where Was Udele by kollinzgee(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Them never see anything..
Re: Where Was Udele by Deepfeel(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Politicians are kidnapping and killing their rivals, fools like udele oyiboupdate who are political tugs themselves will tag it ipob to cover their crimes, ijelespeak is an apc political tug and no matter how long it takes, he will pay for these crimes

3 Likes

Re: Where Was Udele by Deepfeel(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:
If you can tell me where nnamdi kanu disappeared to when he left Abia, and left his followers protesting for his release.

And only appeared in israel when an election was around the corner. If you know where kanu was all that time, thats where i was.
And you never saw anything wrong in soldiers and police shooting and killing unarmed civilians protesting with just a Flag?

11 Likes

Re: Where Was Udele by Arda1000(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:

I don't subscribe to your imaginary theories sorry.
No one cares about NK anymore,if my brother sister or any of my loved ones got killed by the blood thirsty uniform me I can't rule out seeking for revenge and achieving it anyway/anyhow

4 Likes

Re: Where Was Udele by udele1: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Deepfeel:
Politicians are kidnapping and killing their rivals, fools like udele oyiboupdate who are political tugs themselves will tag it ipob to cover their crimes, ijelespeak is an apc political tug and no matter how long it takes, he will pay for these crimes

Yes. If i threaten that u will not come out of your house tomorrow, and you are killed while coming out tomorrow. Who will you point to?

All the while IPOB was making threats saying anyone that participates in elections will be killed, you did not blame politicians.

Now they are killing people, and you claim its politicians. Well i have discovered what is wrong with you people.

1 Like

Re: Where Was Udele by gidgiddy: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Arda1000:
This was before Unknown gunmen,I believe Udele and his likes knew of all this killings,why did they kept mute,now everything has a repercussion, you can't be killing people for fun and expect the people they left behind not to want revenge.
Revenge is like politics,one thing always leads to another, until bad becomes worse and worse has become worse

You guys didn't speak up when they was a bit of remedy now the madness is running deep,too late for anything aside dialogue,and mind you be praying to whatever or whoever you pray to cause if the table turn in favor of IPOB, anyway let me not talk.

My brother, leave all these hypocrites shouting about IPOB today. They are the same set of people who said nothing between 2015 and 2020 when IPOB was neither armed nor had any accusation of killing anyone, but were shot, killed, tortured and dehumanised.

They said nothing about the 5 years of injustice to IPOB. Now in 2021 that there is unknown gunmen, the same hypocrites are jumping all over the internet to talk about how the unjust killing of people is bad. They did not remember injustice for the 5 years unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters were being shot and killed

Hypocrisy to the core! Nigerians are the only people in the world who expect to get peace on top of a mountain of injustice

3 Likes

Re: Where Was Udele by Deepfeel(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:

Yes. If i threaten that u will not come out of your house tomorrow, and you are killed while coming out tomorrow. Who will you point to?

All the while IPOB was making threats saying anyone that participates in elections will be killed, you did not blame politicians.

Now they are killing people, and you claim its politicians. Well i have discovered what is wrong with you people.

Politician have been assassinating their rivals since 1999 till date, there is no election in Nigeria that has been free of bloodshed, people were been killed before ipob called for sit at home, people were been killed during Igbos sit at home, people were been killed after Igbos cancelled the sit at home

Hired political tugs are killing people and you are one of them, thank God we know ijelespeak identity, no matter how long it takes he will pay for these crimes, he will not die a natural death

2 Likes

Re: Where Was Udele by Deepfeel(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
gidgiddy:

My brother, leave all these hypocrites shouting about IPOB today. They are the same set of people who said nothing between 2015 and 2020 when IPOB was neither armed nor had any accusation of killing anyone, but were shot, killed, tortured and dehumanised.

They said nothing about the 5 years of injustice to IPOB. Now in 2021 that there is unknown gunmen, the same hypocrites are jumping all over the internet to talk about how the unjust killing of people is bad. They did not remember injustice for the 5 years unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters were being shot and killed

Hypocrisy to the core! Nigerians are the only people in the world who expect to get peace on top of a mountain of injustice
The same hypocrites were calling Igbos fools cowards, cheering urging soldiers to kill more

4 Likes

Re: Where Was Udele by udele1: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Deepfeel:

And you never saw anything wrong in soldiers and police shooting and killing unarmed civilians protesting with just a Flag?

I saw something wrong. Thats why i said u should go and kill Nnamdi Kanu's sister. She is a police officer.
Re: Where Was Udele by Emergingnation(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:
[s]If you can tell me where nnamdi kanu disappeared to when he left Abia, and left his followers protesting for his release.

And only appeared in israel when an election was around the corner. If you know where kanu was all that time, thats where i was[/s].
Ab0ki ! You haven't started wailing and crying.
You'll soon wail till eternity, when Nigeria finally Break-up !

Below is the work of security operative against unarmed IPOB., 21 of them were killed unjustly in Emene Enugu last year

2 Likes

Re: Where Was Udele by udele1: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Deepfeel:

Politician have been assassinating their rivals since 1999 till date, there is no election in Nigeria that has been free of bloodshed, people were been killed before ipob called for sit at home, people were been killed during Igbos sit at home, people were been killed after Igbos cancelled the sit at home

Hired political tugs are killing people and you are one of them, thank God we know ijelespeak identity, no matter how long it takes he will pay for these crimes, he will not die a natural death

How do u tell who is IPOB and who is not. Is simon Ekpa IPOB?

https://www.facebook.com/111326287292802/videos/431395748062785/

Is kanunta, kanu's brother IPOB?

https://www.facebook.com/1875635802740596/videos/1177368302748653/

Those enforcing sit at home, are you more IPOB Than they are?
Re: Where Was Udele by Arda1000(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
gidgiddy:

seriously all these could have been avoided by negotiating with all grieved groups and settling were the affected people,but we only hear with our skin

1 Like

Re: Where Was Udele by udele1: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Emergingnation:
Ab0ki ! You haven't started wailing and crying.
You'll soon wail till eternity, when Nigeria finally Break-up !

Below is the work of security operative against unarmed IPOB., 21 of were killed unjustly in Emene Enugu last year

Yes. Go and kill Nnamdi Kanus sister. Is she Biafran Police or Nigerian police.
Re: Where Was Udele by Arda1000(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:

I saw something wrong. Thats why i said u should go and kill Nnamdi Kanu's sister. She is a police officer.
lol please add Abaribe too,Udene should kill him lol

1 Like

Re: Where Was Udele by Deepfeel(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:

You saw something wrong and insulted Igbos for protesting without weapons to defend themselves, Igbos bought weapons to defend themselves and you are wailing again?

Nnamdi KANUs sister is not in South East

1 Like

Re: Where Was Udele by Emergingnation(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:

Yes. Go and kill Nnamdi Kanus sister. Is she Biafran Police or Nigerian police.
Igbos has made up their mind to leave this shithole ! Lies and propaganda you're portraying ends here,

As we speak , the Nigeriana flags has gone down in the east , and will come again, till the final desintegration of this contraptions..

1 Like

Re: Where Was Udele by Deepfeel(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:

How do u tell who is IPOB and who is not. Is simon Ekpa IPOB?

https://www.facebook.com/111326287292802/videos/431395748062785/

Is kanunta, kanu's brother IPOB?

https://www.facebook.com/1875635802740596/videos/1177368302748653/

Those enforcing sit at home, are you more IPOB Than they are?

Who is kanunta? He is not in charge of Igbos, Samuel ekpa is not in charge of Igbos, criminals Igbos enemies like you were the ones enforcing sit at home to record it and tag it Igbos, Igbos are not fools to kill someone and leave a note that says we are Igbos bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Where Was Udele by udele1: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Emergingnation:
Igbos has made up their mind to leave this shithole ! Lies and propaganda you're portraying ends here,

As we speak , the Nigeriana flags has gone down in the east , and will come again, till the final desintegration of this contraptions..

But you use Nigerian Naira, passport, BVN,NIN, DRIVERS LICENSE? But bringing down flag shows you are no longer Nigerian? grin grin

Chai Ndigbo, onye melu unu ife a? Who did this to u?

Some of you are even voting in Big Brother Naija, for igbo contestants. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Was Udele by Emergingnation(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:

But you use Nigerian Naira, passport, BVN,NIN, DRIVERS LICENSE? But bringing down flag shows you are no longer Nigerian? grin grin

Some of you are even voting in Big Brother Naija, for igbo contestants. grin grin grin
It is gradually process, from one step to another !

My greatest Joy is soon, Nigeria will cease to exit grin the Fulani north must govern themselves by their preffered Sharia rules...

1 Like

Re: Where Was Udele by udele1: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Emergingnation:
It is gradually process, from one step to another !

My greatest Joy is soon, Nigeria will cease to exit grin the Fulani north must govern themselves by their preffered Sharia rules...

Why are you beating around the bush for things that are meaningless, deceiving yourselves?

Go straight to banning the use of Naira.

Stop Jamp and WAEC .

Stop NIN and BVN.
Re: Where Was Udele by Emergingnation(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:

Why are you beating around the bush for things that are meaningless, deceiving yourselves?

Go straight to banning the use of Naira.

Stop Jamp and WAEC .

Stop NIN and BVN.
As I said, it is gradual process, we 'll get to that soon..
Re: Where Was Udele by baralatie(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Arda1000:
I don't subscribe to your imaginary theories sorry.
No one cares about NK anymore ,if my brother sister or any of my loved ones got killed by the blood thirsty uniform me I can't rule out seeking for revenge and achieving it anyway/anyhow

This ya line get gbos. And gbas

You don't mean it
Re: Where Was Udele by baralatie(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:

You dey mind the music them
Re: Where Was Udele by BombAttack(f): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Those that killed IPOB are still the same people killing in South East and tagging it IPOB ESN.

1 Like

Re: Where Was Udele by richmond500: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:

mad reply grin

(1) (Reply)

Don't Allow A Foreigner(fulani)to Have Control Over Your Destiny Photo / Why Nigerians Should Be Thanking Buhari (pics). / Buhari Secretly Appoints New Judges He Previously Rejected as Unqualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.