Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 (42888 Views)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 / Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Simeony007(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
soliufiljannah:

He knew it b4 he came. He played ther b4 successfully. So nothing to realise.

No you're wrong when he was here initially he worked his arse out tirelessly from the left, scoring long range strikes, free kicks but now he only waits for others to work for him while he taps in or play penalties. Your GOAT

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by ABCthings: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
c
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by unbitchable(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

Even if cavani was there they wud hv still scored...cavani na defender?? He dint even hv any impact in the game
Cavani didn't have any impact in the game? Lol..
Anyone who watched the match and knows football would never say such a foolish. The intensity of ManUtd died off immediately Cavani & Martial were substituted for the old fraud & Sancho.

I didn't want to comment on this thread before but a foolish comment like this from a ronaldo fangirl pushed me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by emae009(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
ppogba:

That he was or was not bang average is debatable.
His exploit in the German leaguec would not have earned him so much acclaim if he were a non british palyer.

Aside that, take away the stats and focus on the technical ability of the player and you will agree he is average. Comapre hil with his age mates like foden, greenwood etc and you will see he is far behind.

Maybe the only time you have since him play is at Man Utd because it's clear you don't know the player you're talking about
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Kingcalls: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
BabaO2:

Why nigerians always quick pointing accusing fingers at the coach /leaders?
We told you, ronaldo wont do much for manU because they dont have a fighter in their team like Rooney of those days that always made things easy for Ronaldo.

What are u saying...its certain u just started watching football...u dint watch man u back in the days...na Wikipedia u go... Ronaldo was the hard worker ,not Rooney.... it was Ronaldo that was doing the hard work for Rooney to score

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by MrCuteking(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ole is actually living by his name.
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Emma1Oj(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
alvan73:
Make this useless Manure no cut my ticket o undecided
Man-u has been caughting my ticket since last week. Only God knows what I did to Man-u
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Kingcalls: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
unbitchable:

Cavani didn't have any impact in the game? Lol..
Anyone who watched the match and knows football would never say such a foolish. The intensity of ManUtd died off immediately Cavani & Martial were substituted for the old fraud & Sancho.

I didn't want to comment on this thread before but a foolish comment like this from a ronaldo fangirl pushed me.

Whats this bitter hate mumu saying... abeg comot for here

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by unbitchable(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
BabaO2:

Why nigerians always quick pointing accusing fingers at the coach /leaders?
We told you, ronaldo wont do much for manU because they dont have a fighter in their team like Rooney of those days that always made things easy for Ronaldo.
The truth is finally coming out. Rooney was better but ronaldo was taking the glory.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Simeony007(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

So there was no TAP IN again today?

Yes ooo No Tap ins No Party
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Passionate888: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
grin cheesy grin

Manure is the best team in Manchester. That team doesn't deserve CR7.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by ppogba: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
emae009:

Maybe the only time you have since him play is at Man Utd because it's clear you don't know the player you're talking about

Okay Sir.
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Bloomfrancs5(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
Guys Abeg, for those wey get vpn, make we bombard Twitter with the hastage #SackOleNow

God, Manutd really need to kick this idiot out. Tell me why on earth this idiot chose to keep Ronaldo as a substitute. Is there Champions league next week? Why? Just why?

This clueless mumu with his puffed up ego, in a bid to show who is boss ends up shooting himself in the foot.

This idiot don cut all my 6 betslips.

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
INVINCIBLECSP1:

Fvck off this thread.
Goan roast some vulture.

What if we all help you with firewood
He done report you with his alternate account already cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Emu4life(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tapiano Penaldo no play ni
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by bantamx: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Simeony007:
At this moment Ronaldo asked himself that how did I join this club?
please how is it three premiere league games? our last two games were against Aston Villa and westham,we won westham?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by OkoyeA1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
patoski39:
As soon as cavani was brought out, I knew we will concede.
Exactly!!!! I have always been saying this.

For Ronaldo to perform, Cavani or a player that plays wing/Striking needs to be ON the field

Leaving only Ronaldo as 9, na lose or draw soup...Take it to the Bank

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Angelfrost:
United is more than likely to finish outside the top 4 at this rate... So much spent with so little to show for it.

Even Brentford is way ahead of this team. tongue

You're on point.

With Ole, they look pretty weak compared to other top 4 candidates.

If Arsenal win today, the pressure will be on for Ole and United.

But that's all we want to see...Pressure on united and co!!!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by unbitchable(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

Whats this bitter hate mumu saying... abeg comot for here
For you mumu mind, Cavani had no impact, huh?.. Can you compare the first half with the second?
So, what impact did the old fraud made that came close to what Cavani did on the pitch?
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Afamed: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nothing concern me with a Wailing team

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
He done report you with his alternate account already cheesy
Don't mind that toddler. Let him go ahead. He will get tired one day.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Kingcalls: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
unbitchable:

For you mumu mind, Cavani had no impact, huh?.. Can you compare the first half with the second?
So, what impact did the old fraud made that came close to what Cavani did on the pitch?

I dont argue with people like u that have cement in their skull

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Rastaramsey(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
Ole is such a big fool... Use 4-3-3...
Play Mac tominay as a lone 4...
Attack and play beautiful football.... imagine a coach laffing after a draw.....
Mediocrity at its peak.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by seunny4lif(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

What are u saying...its certain u just started watching football...u dint watch man u back in the days...na Wikipedia u go... Ronaldo was the hard worker ,not Rooney.... it was Ronaldo that was doing the hard work for Rooney to score
Are you high?
Rooney was the main engine
Rooney was the best then
Any match Rooney did not play always shows
Ronaldo do the goal but Rooney was the soul and mind of that squad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Alejandrah:

You're on point.

With Ole, they look pretty weak compared to other top 4 candidates.

If Arsenal win today, the pressure will be on for Ole and United.

But that's all we want to see...Pressure on united and co!!!

The team is quite good (except for the defensive midfield area)... But, they are showing lack of motivation, leadership and inspiration, things a good and sound coach is supposed to build into the team.

This squad is certainly bigger than Ole! They should replace him with someone that can compel discipline and make the players give nothing less than 100%.

Just imagine players turning up whenever they feel like! That's unacceptable!!!

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by jimikata(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Man utd, should get this fraud of a coach out.
He doesn't inspire anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by OkoyeA1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

I dont argue with people like u that have cement in their skull
For once, he is right. Once Ronaldo is on the field, it's as if, they forget every other tactics and play for Ronaldo. Evidence in the First half (free flowing football), Ronaldo enters, the attack crumbles because they want him to score.

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by seunny4lif(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
unbitchable:

The truth is finally coming out. Rooney was better but ronaldo was taking the glory.
Na life ooh
Rooney was the soul of that squad

I don’t know why Ole don’t buy a CDM
Man UTd never needed Sancho as Lingard was stay
Pogba and Bruno will function well when you have a better CDM

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by OkoyeA1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn niggarr
Ole is such a big fool... Use 4-3-3...
Play Mac tominay as a lone 4...
Attack and play beautiful football.... imagine a coach laffing after a draw.....
Mediocrity at its peak.....
grin grin grin You see am too..

Giving instructions and still smiling, like the player is going to beat him after. That man is weak
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by unbitchable(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
seunny4lif:

Are you high?
Rooney was the main engine
Rooney was the best then
Any match Rooney did not play always shows
Ronaldo do the goal but Rooney was the soul and mind of that squad
Abeg, no dey argue with that guy, na ronaldo urine full e head.
Rooney was the best player in that team, ronaldo was only taking the glory.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Juventus UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd November 2021 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.