Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Zenith Bank Financial Crime. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zenith Bank Financial Crime. (223 Views)

Help! Bank Financial Crime / Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) / Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Financial Crime. by gr8cany: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pls I need someone to advise me on what to do.

On the 24th of September, 2021. I made an ATM transaction of 100k from to my bae's gtb account from my zenith bank account, the ATM displayed "failed transaction", I left the ATM and went to another ATM and made same transaction, this time it said "successful" and babe's account alerted as well, 5k withdrawal was also made that same day.

Me went home without noticing that zenith bank debited me on the first transaction without sending the alert to it's destination.

As I noticed it on Sunday 26th, I immediately called their customer care and made my complaint. I was given latest Wednesday 29th Sept. to resolve it but till today 30th, I'm yet to get a reversal or alert on the destination account.

This halt is delaying my business progress and I'm no longer finding it funny.
Pls someone should advise me on what to do quicken their prompt action to this problem.

I'm thinking of reporting to a lawyer.

Pls mod help me push to frontpage.
I need prompt and wide view and opinion on this.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never End / A Man Killed By A Police Officer In Taraba Over N50 / Uyo High Court Sentences Two Men To Death By Hanging For Killing Their Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.