Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Presidential Candidate And National Chairman Of A Political Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Candidate And National Chairman Of A Political Party (499 Views)

Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him / Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Candidate And National Chairman Of A Political Party by kcnwaigbo: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fellow nairalanders,

Is there any portion of the political parties or Nigerian constitution that says the presidential candidate of a political party should not come from the same geo-political zones?

The way I see it, the North will is likely going to take over both the national chairmanship and presidential candidature of the PDP
Re: Presidential Candidate And National Chairman Of A Political Party by muzzafar(m): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
kcnwaigbo:
Fellow nairalanders,

The way I see it, the North will is likely going to take over both the national chairmanship and presidential candidature of the PDP
Exactly
Re: Presidential Candidate And National Chairman Of A Political Party by yyba: 2:20am On Oct 02, 2021
kcnwaigbo:
Fellow nairalanders,

Is there any portion of the political parties or Nigerian constitution that says the presidential candidate of a political party should not come from the same geo-political zones?

no any place in the nigeria constitution that says president must or shall be zone . 2023 if you are qualified contest, nothing like it is our turn in the constitution
Re: Presidential Candidate And National Chairman Of A Political Party by West1side: 2:50am On Oct 02, 2021
Very trustworthy e.it is Igbos turn to lose if they can bring forth any Igbo of repute to contest. Sad for them though.

yyba:
no any place in the nigeria constitution that says president must or shall be zone . 2023 if you are qualified contest, nothing like it is our turn in the constitution

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Turns 61 Tomorrow. See What I Wrote When It Turned 56, It’s Scary Now / Nigeria 2023: Is Bola "Pablo Escobar" Tinubu’s Ambition Going To Be Thwarted? / Four Killed, Three Injured As Locals , Herders Clash In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.