Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport (1887 Views)

Get 120% Of Your Capital Daily, Daily Free Spin Money Etc / Join Me Double Your Capital Monthly Trough Sports Trading / Real Madrid Stars Given Hero's Welcome In Spanish Capital(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by ghanaman5050: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
Gentletrader:
Ghanaman let me tell you something I work with serious people all you do here is insult and call people a scammer you said you don’t trust me please don’t trust me ooh watin ur trust won do for me. You want to use 100 to stake my game I purchase I blame you
Stake 100 naira, that is my business.
Or you need anything from us ?
I saw your fake winning tickets on your telegram page . Look at your second ticket with inter you have premiership match under.
Don't waste your time here .
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by ghanaman5050: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Gentletrader:
WELCOME TO Wealth nairalander I have The only sport trading platform in the world that deal on strict 3.00 odd DAILY. You are guaranteed of making a minimum of 300% return monthly trading sport month in month out. The month of October I will be giving free 3 odd games daily. Games I purchase from my international source willingly for 1 full month. You must make money and recover your loses by force. For more info message me through my email. Dennisjames2222@gmail.com

Time registered: September 17, 2021
New account. You have plan here .
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by ghanaman5050: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Gentletrader:
Instead of you @trust22 and ghanaman should mellow you are desperate to tarnish my image did I ask anybody money. Poverty is really a bastard you 2 tell god to change ur story. It is only when you are poor you fine excuse to anything

You don't ask money but don't waste Nairalanders money.
I'm very sure you will soon ask money.
Do you want to drop free game forever?
We want to help you .
Do you know how many rubbish game you drop this morning?

1 Like

Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Trust22(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
Gentletrader:
Instead of you @trust22 and ghanaman should mellow you are desperate to tarnish my image did I ask anybody money. Poverty is really a bastard you 2 tell god to change ur story. It is only when you are poor you fine excuse to anything

grin
Oga any amount someone has as capital to start with does not matter to u n it's none of ur business if u r interested in helping anyone. What matters is they grow theirs with others..

Those people starting with 10k will grow with those starting with 100k ... U said u r dropping 3 odds free for one month but u r now selecting 2 persons to be giving games when we r just starting the new month... Am sure you have a bad motive...

1 Like

Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by ghanaman5050: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Gentletrader:
WELCOME TO Wealth nairalander I have The only sport trading platform in the world that deal on strict 3.00 odd DAILY. You are guaranteed of making a minimum of 300% return monthly trading sport month in month out. The month of October I will be giving free 3 odd games daily. Games I purchase from my international source willingly for 1 full month. You must make money and recover your loses by force. For more info message me through my email. Dennisjames2222@gmail.com
You talk too much in your group.
Are you sure you know what you want ?
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by samonom(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Guy How far in the group, hope u guys have started making money.
He has refused to add more people
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by ghanaman5050: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gentletrader:
I believe you are working for bookies?
You dropped two tickets 1, Romania vs Armenia - Romania win .
Second ticket Armenia x2 .

1 Like

Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Gentletrader: 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
ghanaman5050:

I believe you are working for bookies?
You dropped two tickets 1, Romania vs Armenia - Romania win .
Second ticket Armenia x2 .
look at how you are following me up and down I taught you even left my channel self. It shows how foolish you are. You keep discouraging others from participating but secretly you are dieing to have my games and be part of the project. Weldone brother brother wey Mumu the mouth piece of nairaland
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Gentletrader: 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ghanaman5050 and trust22 both of you guys are just sadist. Frustrated slowpoke. Keep following me up I need it. It shows how you are desperate you wanna have a slice of the cake.
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Gentletrader: 12:06am On Oct 12, 2021
Ghanaman5050 I have catch you today. So you have been playing my games secretly and winning on a stead. But you keep discouraging foolish idiot. I called them idiot an adult that can’t make decisions for himself is a big Mumu. Not to participate in the project. You Ghanaman5050 continue eeh your cup go full one day
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:34am On Oct 12, 2021
Romania to win

X2 (Armenia) hmm undecided

Reminds me of arbitrage, if the odds are good one side covers for the others. Well, due to the odds given, playing for both sides means some percentage loss.
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Gentletrader: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Romania to win

Reminds me of arbitrage, if the odds are good one side covers for the others. Well, due to the odds given, playing for both sides means some percentage loss.
the games I posted yesterday came from 3 different sources. That am subscribe to so how do you expect me to change the games
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Gentletrader: 7:11am On Oct 12, 2021
ghanaman5050:

Stake 100 naira, that is my business.
Or you need anything from us ?
I saw your fake winning tickets on your telegram page . Look at your second ticket with inter you have premiership match under.
Don't waste your time here .
you said I post fake winning ticket and you want to die on top fake winning ticket carry on ooh. It is only a poor and church ratted person that always fines a way to destroy and tarnish people image. Why. Simple. Me and you not mate my level that I am it will be difficult for you to attain it. My advice to you. Go and cry to your creator to change your story
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2021
Gentletrader:
the games I posted yesterday came from 3 different sources. That am subscribe to so how do you expect me to change the games
Somewhat complicated though, different results from different sources. As long as you understand what you're doing, and doesn't mislead no wams.
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by ghanaman5050: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2021
Gentletrader:
Ghanaman5050 I have catch you today. So you have been playing my games secretly and winning on a stead. But you keep discouraging foolish idiot. I called them idiot an adult that can’t make decisions for himself is a big Mumu. Not to participate in the project. You Ghanaman5050 continue eeh your cup go full one day
Guys stay away from this scammer that is looking for subscribers end of month and he is working for bookies. Tell him show you what he stake on his ticket. He always edit that side . This guy will send you to village

2 Likes

Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Henix(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2021
Gentletrader:
you said I post fake winning ticket and you want to die on top fake winning ticket carry on ooh. It is only a poor and church ratted person that always fines a way to destroy and tarnish people image. Why. Simple. Me and you not mate my level that I am it will be difficult for you to attain it. My advice to you. Go and cry to your creator to change your story

People and unnecessary bragging on faceless forum. U don't know that guy in person but u are already bragging for him with levels. Show us what u staked on ur ticket yesterday or ur last withdrawal from ur bet app, let's start from there. Levels my foot.

Someone who is financially buoyant or gainfully employed wouldn't be on a faceless forum all the time searching for subscribers for games that are not even upto 40% success proven. Accept the fact that ur likes make ur money from reselling games, and not from playing the games urself. This very deceitful act is what I think ghanaman5050 has been fighting on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by ghanaman5050: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Romania to win

See this 1xbet agent . Check this agent profile here on Nairaland. I said it , Bookies have agent on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Gentletrader: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2021
ghanaman5050:

See this 1xbet agent . Check this agent profile here on Nairaland. I said it , Bookies have agent on Nairaland.
your stupidity has no boundary see the way you are just fooling yourself you keep marching line with your words.
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Gentletrader: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2021
Dear nairaland please check my profile it super allowed
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by ghanaman5050: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2021
Gentletrader:
your stupidity has no boundary see the way you are just fooling yourself you keep marching line with your words.
I'm in your group. I'm just waiting for you to drop your account information.
I will send you to where you belong.
Scammer, drop your yesterday ticket here so we can see how much you stake .
Poor Scammer. 419 .

1 Like

Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Gentletrader: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2021
ghanaman5050:

I'm in your group. I'm just waiting for you to drop your account information.
I will send you to where you belong.
Scammer, drop your yesterday ticket here so we can see how much you stake .
Poor Scammer. 419 .
enjoy your stay on my channel ok.. and don’t forget to tell people how desperate you are to have my games. Okay
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Gentletrader: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2021
Ghanaman don’t make me laugh common I repeat common 10k you can not raise to start your project and you want to arrest me.. ok. Ooh. Keyboard warrior Dey form hard man for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Gentletrader:
Why do you have to respond to everything?

I have seen many posts on this betting stuff, old and new members. Free and paid stuff, so it's nothing new.

Some get discouraged at the very start, some will be called scammers, called different names.
There was a guy that post free games, he was on a good run and I was following his games. One day his game didn't end well, some started tagging his game (lost), scam etc The guy stopped posting.

Another didn't started well, but I encountered him and he didn't still do well, later on he was on a winning spree. Funny enough, the ones criticising him are following his games.

One posted free good games and some people was playing, after some time he stopped and said free is over, then the scammer crew came in. The guy won the first paid game, and you know it they keep calling him scammer. Where as well this while they have been playing his games free, they didn't comment.

There is also this user, if you like call him scammer he won't answer you. If you like win his games he won't answer you, he will just post and play. If you like play it's not his business. Those scammer crew noticed no one is giving them attention, they left. The guy posted a volleyball game and the odds was not covered, I simply played the corresponding odds. Guess what? game won.

Some people can't agree that loss happens, they wants perfection. Best is to ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Gentletrader: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Why do you have to respond to everything?

I have seen many posts on this betting stuff, old and new members. Free and paid stuff, so it's nothing new.

Some get discouraged at the very start, some will be called scammers, called different names.
There was a guy that post free games, he was on a good run and I was following his games. One day his game didn't end well, some started tagging his game (lost), scam etc The guy stopped posting.

Another didn't started well, but I encountered him and he didn't still do well, later on he was on a winning spree. Funny enough, the ones criticising him are following his games.

One posted free good games and some people was playing, after some time he stopped and said free is over, then the scammer crew came in. The guy won the first paid game, and you know it they keep calling him scammer. Where as well this while they have been playing his games free, they didn't comment.

There is also this user, if you like call him scammer he won't answer you. If you like win his games he won't answer you, he will just post and play. If you like play it's not his business. Those scammer crew noticed no one is giving them attention, they left. The guy posted a volleyball game and the odds was not covered, I simply played the corresponding odds. Guess what? game won.

Some people can't agree that loss happens, they wants perfection. Best is to ignore them.
. Thank you man. Na sense full your head. More sense to you brother

1 Like

Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Oromoni619: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Follow this links if you stake 1.50 to 3odds

Zero7zero18667371 Whàtsapp number

Onetime reg. Is a 1000 for your serious that's all

And you just appreciate my work when you see result

Mature mind for those who can't predict nd arrange games for themselves or have time

It's for you guys only, please it's not a fixed games

Come lets make money gradually

I didn't tax nor charge you
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by emperorventure4(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
I just did a little calculation, with the returns you posted there, you should have made over 3million naira staking 10,000 so why you come here dey give free games and receive insults

1 Like

Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Gentletrader: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
emperorventure4:
I just did a little calculation, with the returns you posted there, you should have made over 3million naira staking 10,000 so why you come here dey give free games and receive insults
your calculations first of all is incorrect we made 300% just 10 days of trading trading is still on going till month end what you saw there was an illustration of how sport trading is all about with a capital of 100k you have already achieved 300k just 10 days of trading. And for why I help people. I like teaching people how to make money trading sport not gamble and lose your hard earn money. That why I set up my channel for those that are willing to learn freely
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by ghanaman5050: 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Gentletrader:
Ghanaman don’t make me laugh common I repeat common 10k you can not raise to start your project and you want to arrest me.. ok. Ooh. Keyboard warrior Dey form hard man for nairaland
4 ticket today, everything red .
Can drop your ticket here Let see how much you stake. If stake above 10 k today, I will give 5 people 10k .

1 Like

Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by ghanaman5050: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2021
Look at what this scammer or bookies agent said this morning.

(We post lots of ticket but you have to chose which one you need invest with
Then play the rest as fun )
Post your best ticket daily and betting is not fun . Play for for fun, you are funny.
You promised daily 3 odds.
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Gentlekenny: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
ghanaman5050:

Look at what this scammer or bookies agent said this morning.

(We post lots of ticket but you have to chose which one you need invest with
Then play the rest as fun )
Post your best ticket daily and betting is not fun . Play for for fun, you are funny.
You promised daily 3 odds.

Dear Ghana man it’s time to man up and stop being a weakling
I know you’ve been through hell looking for fixed games to win on daily
Don’t be naive please
On our platform we do not offer fixed daily matches
It’s simple and easy on what we offer
We have the Gold platform which offers the 3odds you talk about which I’m aware of and anyone can go check up the channel has been doing extremely well with 4 loses and 6wins on 3odds

And the diamond platform �
Which has the record you see on the uploaded
Picture
No record has been edited modified or forged
I think you’re a bit confused chat me up
On telegram so I can be of assistance to your issues or confusions

We give diamond and Gold on our platform
That is the profits made with our diamond platform for this month

Why not focus on this
It’s an investment platform
Not a win everyday platform

You’re assured of 300% and above of what ever you invest

You don’t have to be sarcastic about what you do not understand

Neither do you have to waste your money betting on the games
We do not need your money
Just follow our progress and confirm our legitimacy
Because all games I’ve been posted from the 1st of this month
Some people get higher odds on their tickets but I still use my own odds for the calculations
And all aspect
We promised you profit at months end
Just relax and focus on diamond � source 1
And see if we’re worth it at the end of the month.
I guess what we offer is 300% and above which we have already done ✅
Thanks for your cooperation
And please I’m not in any business with bookies just like you, I’ve wasted millions of naira that’s if you’ve wasted that much
On fixed and non productive channels on sports
It’s a free month for all just so to prove our legitimacy
I can’t spend over a million on sources just for you to tell people it’s a scam when it’s been giving to you for free
I beg you to show some form of gratitude
Stop doing it your way
Probably you’re paid and just here to ruin the channels name and integrity
You had an issue with your confusions and you never messaged me not once
But rather jump straight to this platform
To talk and talk
It’s fine
Our records still remain visible and transparency is at its peak
It’s why you’re having issues actually
follow our rules
The channel was created for matured minds with investment motives that would pay us all forever on a monthly bases
Not a win today lose tomorrow syndrome
I hope I have been able to solve your complaints
Please chat me up for any further inquiries or confusions
The channel was not created for gambling it’s not a get rich quick platform
But if you have a strategy you would always be the head
Working hard pays sometimes
But working smart pays all the time
The men at the top don’t work hard but smart ❤️

Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by ghanaman5050: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Gentlekenny:

Dear Ghana man it’s time to man up and stop being a weakling
I know you’ve been through hell looking for fixed games to win on daily
Don’t be naive please
On our platform we do not offer fixed daily matches
It’s simple and easy on what we offer
We have the Gold platform which offers the 3odds you talk about which I’m aware of and anyone can go check up the channel has been doing extremely well with 4 loses and 6wins on 3odds

And the diamond platform �
Which has the record you see on the uploaded
Picture
No record has been edited modified or forged
I think you’re a bit confused chat me up
On telegram so I can be of assistance to your issues or confusions

We give diamond and Gold on our platform
That is the profits made with our diamond platform for this month

Why not focus on this
It’s an investment platform
Not a win everyday platform

You’re assured of 300% and above of what ever you invest

You don’t have to be sarcastic about what you do not understand

Neither do you have to waste your money betting on the games
We do not need your money
Just follow our progress and confirm our legitimacy
Because all games I’ve been posted from the 1st of this month
Some people get higher odds on their tickets but I still use my own odds for the calculations
And all aspect
We promised you profit at months end
Just relax and focus on diamond � source 1
And see if we’re worth it at the end of the month.
I guess what we offer is 300% and above which we have already done ✅
Thanks for your cooperation
And please I’m not in any business with bookies just like you, I’ve wasted millions of naira that’s if you’ve wasted that much
On fixed and non productive channels on sports
It’s a free month for all just so to prove our legitimacy
I can’t spend over a million on sources just for you to tell people it’s a scam when it’s been giving to you for free
I beg you to show some form of gratitude
Stop doing it your way
Probably you’re paid and just here to ruin the channels name and integrity
You had an issue with your confusions and you never messaged me not once
But rather jump straight to this platform
To talk and talk
It’s fine
Our records still remain visible and transparency is at its peak
It’s why you’re having issues actually
follow our rules
The channel was created for matured minds with investment motives that would pay us all forever on a monthly bases
Not a win today lose tomorrow syndrome
I hope I have been able to solve your complaints
Please chat me up for any further inquiries or confusions
The channel was not created for gambling it’s not a get rich quick platform
But if you have a strategy you would always be the head
Working hard pays sometimes
But working smart pays all the time
The men at the top don’t work hard but smart ❤️
( Wednesday, 13 October 2021 at 12:24 PM)
Scammer , this scammer open new account everyday on Nairaland.
Re: Make 300% Of Your Capital Monthly Trading Sport by Gentlekenny: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
ghanaman5050:

( Wednesday, 13 October 2021 at 12:24 PM)
Scammer , this scammer open new account everyday on Nairaland.

Lol � it’s no scammer dear
the user Gentle trader
Is my associate
As you can tell by our different way of speech
I’m so sorry for the altercations you had with my associate
Just so you know my name is GentleBiz on telegram which was posted today

He chose Gentle trader as a collaborative name

You can reach him on gotkey
On telegram
Here’s my number 09033527562
You can call for any verifications whatever

I am the sole manager of of the diamond platform
And he handles the Gold platform
Yes it’s a team effort

No need for harsh words
I created an account today because I just now learnt about your altercations with my colleague

I deserve the right to say sorry for all that transpired

No matter the amount of insults even from your end I’m not in anyway allowed or permitted to insult or abuse a supposed future subscriber
Even if they never ever subscribe
It’s a business I intend to take serious
Because I’m here to create wealth for all who is ready
Not fixed
Not scam
Not rippers
It’s purely for investors
It’s a month free for all
And I believe you understand the word monthly profit..
Not daily wins..

Don’t play no games
Just follow our progress
Our legitimacy and transparency

Then when we do not meet our target then you have a case
For now we’ve done more than our target for the month but trading ends on the last day of this month

It’s an investment platform not a betting or gambling platform

Until you see it as such
I’m sorry you’re mix informed and mix guided

Tell me how much you’ve wasted on our games so it can be sent back to you swiftly
I guess with the mode of your speech it’s not that much just post it with screenshots of the games I’ll even pay you times 2

Were sorry for not meeting your criteria
Or expectations

Like I said it’s not a win everyday platform it’s for people who want to make Steady consistent returns on investments monthly
For life
We’re here to create passive income
On a monthly bases
For those who are ready
Last month did 700%
And this month has done over 300%
It’s not an audio record I’m sure you have been part of the team since on the 1st
So if we still cannot please you sir
You can ease yourself of the channel

Please don’t forget my offer stands
Send your tickets and I’ll pay you all you wasted on our tickets
And once again I and my team are sorry for not meeting your criteria or expectations
We would focus on doing better sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Famous Celebrity Fans And Who They Support / Super Eagles Move-up To 50th Spot In Latest FIFA Ranking / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Refuses To Shake NFF President (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.