Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 (29663 Views)

Arsenal Vs Southampton (3 - 3) On 22nd April 2023 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 / Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by angelEmade: 5:25am On Oct 03, 2021
Glycosunde:

Which PSG, d one wey man city beat home and away like who thief for market abi who shocked shocked You're just talking in d nonsense grin grin

Sighs.......... Drops pen
U don't have to put 'nonsense' argue reasonably without directly insulting people....otherwise I'd say your father is the nonsense man who gave birth to a crap like u
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Martinez39s(m): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2021
Adekunlebright:

A sadist like you will always look for excuses when your neighbor progress, Zidane stupid formation led him to 3 CL victory back to back, so why are you being sentimental like this?
Mind you "CL truphy is meant for Champion"
Learn to comprehend before arguing. No one is talking about the three seasons Zidane won the UCL. I was giving my opinion on why Chelsea won the UCL last season. Zidane's formation and positioning of the players at Stamford Bridge was so terrible; it did more harm to Madrid than Chelsea. He could have just stuck with his usual 4-3-3. Google the match and have a look at the line-up and formation and you will see what I am saying.

In the final, Pep Guardiola did the same thing and overcomplicated things with his tactics in an obviously wrong way (one example out of many is playing without a CDM and number 9 from the start, leaving Kante to run amok and Chelsea to have a smooth counter attack each time they got the ball). Chelsea got have gone four goals up in the first half of that final if Werner and Co converted.

I am not a Chelsea hater. It's not Chelsea's fault that these managers fumbled at crucial moments.
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by MangekyoAlt: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2021
LieDetector:
true tho. At some point I was mad at him for not releasing the ball early when we're in transition. Also slowing the pace of the game. Even before now, I always preferred Barkley to him.
The guy is just a disgrace. I saw how useless he is yesterday and now I've had enough. He should be sold immediately now that he's still worth £1.5m. If we don't sell him now then he's going to end up like drinkwater.

I was asking some retarďs in this thread to tell me just one thing impressive thing he did all through the game and all they could do was insult without answering the question at the end of the day. Stupid clowns.

Loftus Cheek should watch Iniesta, Bruno, kdb, xavi & other great midfielders out there and see if they're always keeping a hold of the ball when they aren't supposed to.
A midfielder's primary objective is to assist strikers. But that isn't the case for cheek. The idiot always fancies keeping a hold of the ball even when our strikers have created spaces for themselves, giving the opposition defenders time to reshape their defence. Cheek is a disgrace to all midfielders out there
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Pacesetter123(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Samunique:
Most especially, that sardine or Mike Dean of a ref, he's a hater of Chelsea, but God pass am today.
Anthony Tailor Orrr Taylor nkor?
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by Pacesetter123(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
ppogba:

It is part of the script.

Chealsea to win 3-1.
O boy! I fear who no fear you.Are you sure you are not part of the cartels responsible for manipulating EPL games both spiritually and physically?What an accurate prediction!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 by UltimateStarman: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

I've never loved chilwell since he joined us.
Before we signed chilwell, we were linked with Sergio Reguilón who was on loan to sevilla from real Madrid. His price tag was £25m then. I knew that guy was good and was excited about idea of signing him. Suddenly, lampard pulled out nowhere and demanded that chilwell be signed instead. Lampard signed the British fraud for £50m while also targeting another £90m British fraud in Declan Rice.
The old man was thinking about offloading Kante and using the fraud as his replacement.

Meanwhile back chilwell..... Chilwell is a disgrace to all left back out there. He never did anything impressive even when we conquered Europe. He was among if not the only player who performed below par all through the competition. I guess Southgate saw this reason he never fielded his fraud ass in the Euro.

The coach said chilwell wasn't upto speed because he was lacking a little match fitness.
If he was good enough to play for England I doubt if he would be lacking it.

And as for loftus cheek, the dude is a disgrace to professional football. Cheek was an ass when sarri was with us. The bitch only started showing some potentials when the season was coming to an end. It was that period that jorginho started playing well too.

I still have little hope in Odoi which is why I want him loaned off to dortmund or any bundesliga team. RLC should be sold as he's obviously a disgrace. The young man played shit at fulham last season. Probably the reason why no team came to ask for him for loan this season.

You're right RLC is from the Chelsea academy and could fetch us money. If Chelsea can make £1.5m from a player with such poor quality as cheek, then it would be a good business
Someone said Chilwell is British Alonso and I agree ...both of them are so slow....and the only difference between them is that Alonso is a bit better in attack while Chilwell is a bit better in defence. Can't believe we paid 50m for Chilwell we were even being threatened to pay 80m thank God sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City ( 0 -0 ) On 12th December 2020 / Manchester United VS LASK : Europa League (2 - 1) On 5th August 2020 / Euro 2020: Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.