Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child (1268 Views)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After / Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by usj(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
I saw this on Facebook, it really touched me so I'm sharing it here

"name is **********I live in Lagos.My sister got pregnant for someone and during delivery she died.Till date I don't know who was responsible for the pregnancy.

The girl is now 8 years now and I have been doing my best in caring for her.Since my sister's death no one has come for this .i am not tired of caring for her, because God has blessed me with a lucrative business.

She is in one of the best nursery School here in Lagos.My problem now is that I met a guy early this year and told him everything about myself and my late sister.He said if he's to marry me he won't be able to accommodate the child.That he doesn't want to marry someone who has a child, Blessing is just like my own child.

First he complained that I buy expensive clothes for a child of 8 years that it's inappropriate,so I stopped.He then said I should register her in a government school instead of private school as the school is quite expensive,I told him I will think about it after this term.He got angry and said I want to be stubborn.

My boyfriend is a nice guy and we hope to settle down together early next year,but my problem is my niece.I discussed with her head teacher about giving her up for adoption she wasn't pleased about the idea but promised to look for someone who could just take the girl as a maid.

I am not comfortable about giving her as a maid but for people to adopt her and care for her.She can come and visit me any time.Age is no longer on my side,I will be 37 by January 2022.No one has the right to judge me on this,I can't waste my whole life to please anybody.Blessing is a good girl,she won't give anyone headache.

I have tried to reason with my guy but he still stick to his decision.I don't want to loose him,it wasn't easy having someone serious as it always last for a 2 or 3 months.I believe he is the right man for me.

His family loves me and it's a signal that our Union will be blessed.Before anyone will judge me I love my niece and will always do.

- from Amarachi Attamah ‘s wall.
https://www./990035224858252/permalink/1164337674094672/
Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by Iamicekid(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
I understand that time is not on your side and you shouldn’t compromise your happiness for anyone but, with this your boyfriend attitude of asking u to take the girl to public school and all is a red flag on it own unless he is the one paying but if he isn’t the u should pray about this marriage ooo... and about the young girl don’t u have any family or extended family that can take her in and you pay them for her bills and expenses cause her been a maid is kind of not good

4 Likes

Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by bmdmix11: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
my name is ******* **

wat a stupid way to start a fake story
Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by Longsleeve: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
How will you say a child of 8years is in nursery School?

1 Like

Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by usj(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
bmdmix11:
my name is ******* **

wat a stupid way to start a fake story

It's not my story I saw it on Facebook I'm sharing it because of the little girl
Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by chatinent: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
I am still wondering how she never mentioned any other member of her family who would take care of her said niece... because the boyfriend suspects it is her child.

3 Likes

Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by Kobojunkie: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
usj:
First he complained that I buy expensive clothes for a child of 8 years that it's inappropriate,so I stopped.He then said I should register her in a government school instead of private school as the school is quite expensive,I told him I will think about it after this term.He got angry and said I want to be stubborn.

My boyfriend is a nice guy and we hope to settle down together early next year,but my problem is my niece.I discussed with her head teacher about giving her up for adoption she wasn't pleased about the idea but promised to look for someone who could just take the girl as a maid.

I am not comfortable about giving her as a maid but for people to adopt her and care for her.She can come and visit me any time.Age is no longer on my side,I will be 37 by January 2022.No one has the right to judge me on this,I can't waste my whole life to please anybody.Blessing is a good girl,she won't give anyone headache.

I have tried to reason with my guy but he still stick to his decision.I don't want to loose him,it wasn't easy having someone serious as it always last for a 2 or 3 months.I believe he is the right man for me..
He is asking her to abandon her flesh and blood out in the cold world if she wants to have him, and she is even considering it. undecided

1 Like

Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by Sonnobax15(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
All I can deduce from this whole story is that there are many red flags which can easily be decoded by the said girl unless she just wanna overlook them thereby creating a future Problem for herself lipsrsealed

Well,the man has made his options, rules and regulations known to her..So it's left for her to either oblige to them or move on with her life...But personally cha,I think the guy no join for husband materials at all undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by ahnie: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mark my words... she's not gonna have a happy marriage with that man.

3 Likes

Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by Benbobola(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
ahnie:
Exactly! The man is already giving her highlights, she is yet to identify them. I pray she chooses wisely.

2 Likes

Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by ahnie: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Benbobola:

Exactly! The man is already giving her highlights, she is yet to identify them. I pray she chooses wisely.
You could decide from the narrative that,the lady is doing excellently well,but age is not on her side.

Mark my words...it would definitely end in regrets,pains and anquish the moment she marries Mr authoritarian.

1 Like

Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by AuroraB(f): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
usj:

It's not my story I saw it on Facebook I'm sharing it because of the little girl
This was on almost every agony aunt page on Facebook a few days ago. Is the lady involved on Nairaland shocked
Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by usj(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
AuroraB:
This was on almost every agony aunt page on Facebook a few days ago. Is the lady involved on Nairaland shocked
I Don't know, I saw it on facebook too
Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by efficiencie(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
usj:
I saw this on Facebook, it really touched me so I'm sharing it here

"name is **********I live in Lagos.My sister got pregnant for someone and during delivery she died.Till date I don't know who was responsible for the pregnancy.

The girl is now 8 years now and I have been doing my best in caring for her.Since my sister's death no one has come for this .i am not tired of caring for her, because God has blessed me with a lucrative business.

She is in one of the best nursery School here in Lagos.My problem now is that I met a guy early this year and told him everything about myself and my late sister.He said if he's to marry me he won't be able to accommodate the child.That he doesn't want to marry someone who has a child, Blessing is just like my own child.

I have tried to reason with my guy but he still stick to his decision.I don't want to loose him,it wasn't easy having someone serious as it always last for a 2 or 3 months.I believe he is the right man for me.

His family loves me and it's a signal that our Union will be blessed.Before anyone will judge me I love my niece and will always do.

- from Amarachi Attamah ‘s wall.
https://www./990035224858252/permalink/1164337674094672/

Please tell that lady that she is about to be unfortunate in life. She wants to plunge a child into a life of uncertainty and deprivation because one mumu boyfriend does not want to accommodate her niece...you don't want to lose your boyfriend but you want to lose your niece...the lady has already made up her mind to do what she has purposed to do and but the GOD of that girl will fight for her and help her attain great heights in the future...last last her sorry ass will be on her knees begging her niece for forgiveness!

2 Likes

Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by JovialJune(f): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
Benbobola:

The idiot guy sees she is desperate to marry because of her age, so he will treat her however he likes, to the extent of saying he cant take care of the little girl, changing her private schooling to public, and not buying expensive clothes for her, he practically wants the girl to look like a maid, what an evil human, I can never understand why people choose to be deliberately evil

And what is paining me is this lady is willing to consider adoption and serving as a maid for her neice, how can she want to do that to her flesh and blood when the child has no one else to care for her, it hurts, it is painful, that girl didn't bring herself to the world, it is painful, she will regret that marriage that's for sure, that man is evil, lawd my heart aches in pain for that child cry

2 Likes

Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by MufasaLion: 4:35am On Oct 01, 2021
She should dump that man. He's not fit to be her ideal man. How could he be so authoritative with foolish mentality? Imagine the lady withdrawing the child from a good school to a public school that's known for nonsense.

The child will suffer if that lady marries thst dude.

1 Like

Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by MufasaLion: 4:36am On Oct 01, 2021
JovialJune:

The idiot guy sees she is desperate to marry because of her age, so he will treat her however he likes, to the extent of saying he cant take care of the little girl, changing her private schooling to public, and not buying expensive clothes for her, he practically wants the girl to look like a maid, what an evil human, I can never understand why people choose to be deliberately evil

And what is paining me is this lady is willing to consider adoption and serving as a maid for her neice, how can she want to do that to her flesh and blood when the child has no one else to care for her, it hurts, it is painful, that girl didn't bring herself to the world, it is painful, she will regret that marriage that's for sure, that man is evil, lawd my heart aches in pain for that child cry

If she should go ahead and marry him, she's gonna end up as a punching bag for him.
Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by Caramia2020(m): 5:13am On Oct 01, 2021
Story that touch, even if she neglect the child dat guy will still look for another fault to complain about. It will be painful if she neglect dat child n children hardly forget such. This early warning signs shouldn't been taken lightly by d lady involved bcoz desperation always block our thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by Klass99(f): 6:38am On Oct 01, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by GboyegaD(m): 6:46am On Oct 01, 2021
She should move fast away from him. He's a misogynist and not worthy of loving and accepting others.

1 Like

Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by thorpido(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2021
As much as she wants marriage, this man in question is not good for her.
She's not even a single mother,she's raising her neice who has noone else to care for her.
She's better off with being single and raising her daughter than being with that man.

1 Like

Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by Bunmhi(f): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2021
Nah women I always think Dem dey very wicked. This man is a very wicked man, that sister should speak to her leg and run as fast as her leg could carry her from that wicked man

2 Likes

Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
ahnie:
The guy must be a sadist, JESUS Christ, how could somebody be so so callous and the said lady is even giving it a thought.
If the lady happens to be my sister, we won't even welcome such sadist in our family, God forbid.
What I expected guy man to do is to do a background check on the niece and know who the true mother is, if only he is doubting the lady.
Children deserves every love, care and tender.
Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by Geminiempress: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Make dangote trailer wey fail break EPP me kee dat guy b4 d slavery(marriage) sup....
Nonsense 2 slap dat geh juz dey hungry me
Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by Foodqueen(f): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
That guy is a time bomb.

He isn't a good person at all.
Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by bukatyne(f): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hanty saw the signs o:

Complaining that the stuff she buys for the child are too expensive;

The school is also expensive;

He is not willing to accommodate the girl etc.

She will give up the girl for adoption/house help/ drop her in Boarding house and marry Oga.

Instead of taking her L in peace, she will come to same Facebook five years later to say 'men are scum'.
Re: He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
I would never advice anyone to put his/her life on hold became of anyone else. However, this guy wanting you to abandon your neice in favour of him is already a red flag for me ...

Cause it's either he doesn't trust you (that the child is your neice) or he's controlling and doesn't listen to other people's opinions, either ways, that attitude (distrust and inability to listen to reason) is not something you should overlook in a bid to settle down...

(1) (Reply)

Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? / Ex Husband Ask Me To MOVE BACK?? / Would You Advise A Rape Victim To Abort A Resultant Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.