Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Direct Posting For Batch C Has Commenced - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Direct Posting For Batch C Has Commenced (1481 Views)

NYSC 2022 Remobilization Has Commenced. / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / Nysc Updates.....2018 Batch B Mobilization Has Commenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Posting For Batch C Has Commenced by kyrian0: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good evening everyone and to those waiting to go with the next Nysc batch, direct posting has started for those who wish to camp and serve in the state of their choice. For those that have received callup number, and wish to camp and serve in states like Lagos, Abuja, state of origin, etc...you are qualified for direct posting if interested.

You can get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) if interested in direct posting for batch C 2021.
P.S it's not free.
Re: Direct Posting For Batch C Has Commenced by golor(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
When them never start registration

1 Like

Re: Direct Posting For Batch C Has Commenced by kyrian0: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
golor:
When them never start registration
There are people who got callup letters but didn't report to camp because they didn't like where they were posted, they need to revalidate to join the next batch and influence their posting.
Also, there are those that reported to camp but absconded from camp and service because they didn't like where they were deployed to, they need to remobilize and influence their posting to get the state they want.
When fresh registration starts, posting will still be possible but not everyone who registered would go with the first stream in the upcoming batch.

I hope you understand now right?
Re: Direct Posting For Batch C Has Commenced by golor(m): 4:39am On Oct 01, 2021
kyrian0:

There are people who got callup letters but didn't report to camp because they didn't like where they were posted, they need to revalidate to join the next batch and influence their posting.
Also, there are those that reported to camp but absconded from camp and service because they didn't like where they were deployed to, they need to remobilize and influence their posting to get the state they want.
When fresh registration starts, posting will still be possible but not everyone who registered would go with the first stream in the upcoming batch.

I hope you understand now right?

Yes .how sure is ur source ! What the guarantee and how much is ur take .
Re: Direct Posting For Batch C Has Commenced by kyrian0: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2021
golor:

Yes .how sure is ur source ! What the guarantee and how much is ur take .
Sorry, you don't need to interview me here before your convinced.
Like I posted earlier, if interested, my number is there to call or chat
Re: Direct Posting For Batch C Has Commenced by kyrian0: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
It's official.
Portal for registration is open for batch C mobilization and closes in the 10th of October, 2021. If your name is on your school senate list, you are qualified to register on the NYSC portal to have a chance of going with batch C stream 1.

For those interested in being posted to any state of their choice, or those who got callup letter but didn't report to camp due to personal reasons, this is the time to influence it so you'll be deployed directly to the state you want when callup letter is released, so you can camp and serve in the state of your choice.

If interested in direct posting, so you'll camp and serve in the state of your choice, you can get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0).

Remember once your callup letter is out, you have no choice but to report to the deployed state or wait till next year to have a chance of serving with another batch.
Re: Direct Posting For Batch C Has Commenced by kyrian0: 1:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Stylishking:
Ibadan, Oyo and environ contact us for your registration. Fast internet service and swift registration process. Kindly call or WhatsApp zero eight one four four zero eight three two two zero.
Hehe you can't create a different thread for your advert? It's all good though since it's about registration.
Re: Direct Posting For Batch C Has Commenced by kyrian0: 1:01am On Oct 07, 2021
Reminder

It's official.
Portal for registration is open for batch C mobilization and closes in the 10th of October, 2021. If your name is on your school senate list, you are qualified to register on the NYSC portal to have a chance of going with batch C stream 1.

For those interested in being posted to any state of their choice, or those who got callup letter but didn't report to camp due to personal reasons, this is the time to influence it so you'll be deployed directly to the state you want when callup letter is released, so you can camp and serve in the state of your choice.

If interested in direct posting, so you'll camp and serve in the state of your choice, you can get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0).

Remember once your callup letter is out, you have no choice but to report to the deployed state or wait till next year to have a chance of serving with another batch.
Re: Direct Posting For Batch C Has Commenced by kyrian0: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2021
Good morning to the prospective corp members that have either registered for the previous batch or stream but didn't report to camp due to being posted to a distant state and to those that just registered and received callup number.

You can now work on your posting to any state of your choice so you'll be able to camp and serve in the state you desire.
If interested, you can get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) to get it done at an affordable cost.

Note: without influencing your posting, you'll camp in any state given to you.
Re: Direct Posting For Batch C Has Commenced by UltimateStarman: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2021
kyrian0:
Good evening everyone and to those waiting to go with the next Nysc batch, direct posting has started for those who wish to camp and serve in the state of their choice. For those that have received callup number, and wish to camp and serve in states like Lagos, Abuja, state of origin, etc...you are qualified for direct posting if interested.

You can get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) if interested in direct posting for batch C 2021.
P.S it's not free.
if you are sincere
why not make it free
Re: Direct Posting For Batch C Has Commenced by kyrian0: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
UltimateStarman:

if you are sincere
why not make it free
If you are interested in "free" then simply wait and get your callup letter and report to any state you are posted to.
Re: Direct Posting For Batch C Has Commenced by kyrian0: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Good morning everyone and to the prospective corp members currently registering or registered for batch C and also, to those who registered for previous batch or stream but didn't report to camp due to personal reasons or didn't like where they were posted to.
You can get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) to get your posting done to any state of your choice.
Lagos or Abuja: 55k
Other states: 45k
Re: Direct Posting For Batch C Has Commenced by kyrian0: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good day everyone and to the prospective batch C corp members.
Direct posting to any state of your choice is still ongoing and today might be the last day on my part to assist. It's only for those interested.
Lagos or Abuja 60k
Other states 40k (excluding state of origin)
Get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)

(1) (Reply)

CBN Rules Is Killing Corp Members. / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 1 & 2 Passing Out Date - Updates / NCCF Family House In Abuja Razed By Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.