Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Unknown Gunmen Set Police Station Ablaze In Anambra State With Officers Inside - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Set Police Station Ablaze In Anambra State With Officers Inside (370 Views)

Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) / Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) / Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Set Police Station Ablaze In Anambra State With Officers Inside by Psalm6ix: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kingsparo.com reports that unidentified armed men Thursday stormed Ajali police station in Anambra State, killing some police officers while setting the station alight.

It was learnt that the attackers on 30 September trapped officers inside the station located in Ajali town, headquarters of Orumba North local government area of the State, before setting it on fire.

Footage of the incident shared on Twitter shows some residents attempting to break open a wall for the trapped officers to possibly be rescued.

The attack comes a few days after unknown gunmen assassinated Dr Chike Akunyili, the widower of the late former minister of Information and director-general of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Prof Dora Akunyili.

He was shot dead on Tuesday 28 September alongside seven others at Nkpor in the Idemili North local government area of Anambra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_M-dWcCR44

Watch Video: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUdHRmaqweNsnUzqFhlcMJwi9vD7imqoyzWRvo0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Source: https://kingsparo.com/unknown-gunmen-set-police-station-ablaze-in-anambra-state-with-officers-inside-many-dies-watch-video/

Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Police Station Ablaze In Anambra State With Officers Inside by Ever8090: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ok..it is getting deadly by the day, but what I don't understand is if they fail to get the biafera they are destroying their region for, what sense does it make...if I am not mistaken, Catalonia is fighting to separate from Spain but I am yet to hear about such uncivilise approach...the black race is cursed or what?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Police Station Ablaze In Anambra State With Officers Inside by benuejosh: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Igbos supported IPOB and ESN. I am sure most of them contributed money to arm the terrorist. They groomed the monster. The well fed masquerade is out to display. Everyone of them must dance to the tune of the drums. I feel no pity for those supporting this terrorist organization.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Police Station Ablaze In Anambra State With Officers Inside by Psalm6ix: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Police Station Ablaze In Anambra State With Officers Inside by Staysave: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ma gee
It is well....

Oyigboupdate aka ijele have started killing innocent people in Igbo land.....
Be alarm......
Re: Unknown Gunmen Set Police Station Ablaze In Anambra State With Officers Inside by Mynd44: 4:16am On Oct 01, 2021

(1)

OYO PRISONBREAK: Armed Men Attack Oyo Prison And Free All The Inmates / SARS Operatives Caught Harassing A Keke Rider. / Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.