Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity (11677 Views)

Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao / First Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Departs USA For Nigeria / AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
muller101:
So if he wasn't Yoruba you wouldn't advice him.

I'd give advice to any african tribe that doesn't have Asiatic/Arab blood in them.

1 Like

Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by bhella10: 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Yeah we need a nuclear head.
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by GidiCars: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
useless country, with no hope. Death to nigeria and whoever supports the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
The Chief of Air Staff, Oladayo Amao, says it will require the collaboration of the armed forces and other security agencies to end insecurity in Nigeria.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/487512-super-tucano-aircraft-alone-cant-fight-insecurity-air-chief.html

Go buy made in China Tukano tuke-tuke fighter to join other fighters to help you bomb innocent fishermen and innocent people!
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s][/s] now you have shown us how cursed you are by promoting Islamaphobia...

Hating Islam based on ignorance will only expose you and disgrace you....

"Muslims are terrible", you claim. "Muslims are terrorists" But I bet you, if you click the reaction to any bad symphatetic news report online, you will not find one Muslim reacting with a laughing emoji.

You are happy that terrorism and killings are taking place in the country you are happy that police officers are killed.

You always showcase your attitudes of lack of manners and home training. These same people will on the next trend claim Islam is a religion of violence and Muslims are violent.
When you curse a person, the curse goes up to the heavens and return to you if the person is undeserving of it.

All the insults on Prophet Muhammad,(PBUH) the Muslim community received during the Boko Haram insurgency has gone up to the heavens and came back to those who cursed us and they have all gone mad.

3-4 year's ago, nobody would have thought that some people in the South-East would take up arms and start mindlessly killing people, cutting off heads and then come on social media to celebrate and laugh over it.

During the EndSARS uprising of fools, police officers were killed in the South, but in the East, they did not just kill officers, most of the ones they killed they mutilated and decapitated them thereafter. The only thing they did not do was to roast and eat them like the Sallah day massacre in Plateau in 2011 when some Plateau youths attacked worshippers on Eid day, killed, roasted and eat the dead bodies. It's just a matter of time, they will start eating the dead bodies of their victims as the curse spreads.

It does not matter your grievances with a person or a people, if evil befalls them you cannot afford to be happy about it. To be happy for evil makes you evil. I can say I hate the "State of Israel" because I consider it a racist and apartheid entity, but if calamity befalls its citizens, I can not be happy. Your hate should be measured.

Boko Haram became the monster it is not because Muslim scholars did not denounce their ideology, they did and some were killed for doing that.

The ideology of hate and bigotry in the South East is there mostly because Christian leaders in the country encouraged it with their anti-North and anti-Muslim sermons and conspiracy theories.
I swear, E PAIN YOU DIE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Cognitivereason: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Try and read the article not only the headlines
chaloskyx:
EHEN WONDERS SHALL NEVER END AFTER SPENDING BILLIONS IF NOT TRILLIONS OF NAIRA PURCHASING JETS YOU CLAIMED WOULD GIVE YOU AN EDGE OVER INSECURITY AFTER YOU CASHEDOUT YOU THEN TELL US ITS NOT ENOUGH TO FIGHT SECURITY YOU STILL NEED MORE FUNDING ABI? IF THAT MONEY HAD BEEN USED TO BUY TACTICAL WEAPONS AND AMORY FOR OUR SOILDERS WITH HIGHLY SOFISTICATED PARTOL VEHICLES AM SURE IT WOULD GO A LONG WAY RATHER THAN PURCHASING JETS THAT ONLY KILL UN ARMED CIVILLIANS
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
GidiCars:
useless country, with no hope. Death to nigeria and whoever supports the country.

I like the idea of that TV, I wish they can also do a documentary on the killings going on in southern kaduna and Benue state and properly document it to raise awareness like #freepalestine is doing and also document the killings of farmers in the south west. The world needs to see the bodies el-rufai and his militia are harvesting in kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s][/s] now you have shown us how cursed you are by promoting Islamaphobia...

Hating Islam based on ignorance will only expose you and disgrace you....

"Muslims are terrible", you claim. "Muslims are terrorists" But I bet you, if you click the reaction to any bad symphatetic news report online, you will not find one Muslim reacting with a laughing emoji.

You are happy that terrorism and killings are taking place in the country you are happy that police officers are killed.

You always showcase your attitudes of lack of manners and home training. These same people will on the next trend claim Islam is a religion of violence and Muslims are violent.
When you curse a person, the curse goes up to the heavens and return to you if the person is undeserving of it.

All the insults on Prophet Muhammad,(PBUH) the Muslim community received during the Boko Haram insurgency has gone up to the heavens and came back to those who cursed us and they have all gone mad.

3-4 year's ago, nobody would have thought that some people in the South-East would take up arms and start mindlessly killing people, cutting off heads and then come on social media to celebrate and laugh over it.

During the EndSARS uprising of fools, police officers were killed in the South, but in the East, they did not just kill officers, most of the ones they killed they mutilated and decapitated them thereafter. The only thing they did not do was to roast and eat them like the Sallah day massacre in Plateau in 2011 when some Plateau youths attacked worshippers on Eid day, killed, roasted and eat the dead bodies. It's just a matter of time, they will start eating the dead bodies of their victims as the curse spreads.

It does not matter your grievances with a person or a people, if evil befalls them you cannot afford to be happy about it. To be happy for evil makes you evil. I can say I hate the "State of Israel" because I consider it a racist and apartheid entity, but if calamity befalls its citizens, I can not be happy. Your hate should be measured.

Boko Haram became the monster it is not because Muslim scholars did not denounce their ideology, they did and some were killed for doing that.

The ideology of hate and bigotry in the South East is there mostly because Christian leaders in the country encouraged it with their anti-North and anti-Muslim sermons and conspiracy theories.
Same way Gumi is preaching against banditry and the way Kano cleric was killed few days ago by Muslim youths abi

1 Like

Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by godofuck231: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
If shelkas could pick off your Alfa jets then tucano na bonus , Nigerians should pray BH doesn’t get their hands on an automated guided shelka
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Eriokanmi: 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Won tun ti de oo. Sorry ti bęrę. Pls don't target lawful civilians sha.
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by SarkinYarki: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
The answer to the insecurity starts with Buhari...he is the insecurity
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by LofiLogic: 12:11am On Oct 01, 2021
Racoon:
Well fight it then.Meanwhile, I agree with you.Super Tuscano aircraft can't be shot down just like even the alpha jets.

Na can or can't. Two F35 if not one godi go solo our whole airforce grin grin cheesy
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by AnanseK(m): 12:26am On Oct 01, 2021
If you ask me , I would say , Distortion of the headline with the intention to mislead.
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Tomahawk99(m): 1:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Nadaken:
Ok make i wear my 3/4 come help una fight the insecurity

Honestly North is cursed

Islam is cancer

Buhari is a vegetable jihadist
"Islam is cancer" ...What a dumb thing to say. I'm sure you will gladly relocate to an Islamic city/country like Dubai/UAE .
I wonder why tin pots like you feel Christianity is any better than Islam when both originated from the same source/man and have both been responsible for atrocities and crimes against humanity.
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by DEROX: 2:57am On Oct 01, 2021
sad i wish this my yoruba brother well, anyway be careful
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Who told him this govt is interested in fighting insecurity?
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Nadaken: 5:59am On Oct 01, 2021
Tomahawk99:

"Islam is cancer" ...What a dumb thing to say. I'm sure you will gladly relocate to an Islamic city/country like Dubai/UAE .
I wonder why tin pots like you feel Christianity is any better than Islam when both originated from the same source/man and have both been responsible for atrocities and crimes against humanity.
Dubai is not an Islamic country

It is a UK colony for vacation and business

Christianity and Islam never existed from the same source

Mohamed is not a jew neither was he the son of Abraham

Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Nadaken:
Ok make i wear my 3/4 come help una fight the insecurity

Honestly North is cursed

Islam is cancer

Buhari is a vegetable jihadist
how do you sleep @ night??
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Tomahawk99(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2021
Nadaken:
Dubai is not an Islamic country

It is a UK colony for vacation and business

Christianity and Islam never existed from the same source

Mohamed is not a jew neither was he the son of Abraham
Your level of ignorance is dangerous. UAE is a UK colony?
Have you heard about the Abrahamic religions?
You need to educate yourself.
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Oblang(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Bigotry is the fiber of Africa, tribalism is it's brother in arms. The hausas were non-bigoted and welcoming of the asiatic fulani. Today they have been conquered and subjugated through war and interbreeding. Bigotry and tribalism is good, embrace it or go extinct.

Keep living in 1908...
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Blackdisciple(m): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
He is the air force Chief, so he knows what he is saying if he says Super Tucano alone can't fight insecurity then it can't .

Let the air force Chief outline the types of equipments he knows and is suitable and can be use in combatting insecurity in the country.
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Nadaken: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Your level of ignorance is dangerous. UAE is a UK colony?
Have you heard about the Abrahamic religions?
You need to educate yourself.
your level of ignorance is outstanding

Go and do research and get knowledge on UAE

Abrahimic religion is bullshit, Mohamed the founder of Islam is not Jewish or related to Abraham

Forcing a cult to have Jewish history doesn't make it abrahamic
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Tomahawk99(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
your level of ignorance is outstanding

Go and do research and get knowledge on UAE

Abrahimic religion is bullshit, Mohamed the founder of Islam is not Jewish or related to Abraham

Forcing a cult to have Jewish history doesn't make it abrahamic
Imagine this level of ignorance. Look who is talking about research, you are brain dead ignorant.
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Nadaken: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Imagine this level of ignorance. Look who is talking about research, you are brain dead ignorant.
You don't even have a brain let alone a dead one

What you have in your head is potato

Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Tomahawk99(m): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
You don't even have a brain let alone a dead one

What you have in your head is potato
Was it a British colony? Yes
Is UAE a Islamic Republic? Yes
Enjoy your day and don't mention me again you donkey.
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Nadaken: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Was it a British colony? Yes
Is UAE a Islamic Republic? Yes
Enjoy your day and don't mention me again you donkey.
zombie why were you denying Dubai is British colony before?

Is Dubai an Islamic republic? No

Islamic republics are nations living under full Sharia state

Do they do the below in Sharia state?

Get educated

Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Tomahawk99(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
zombie why were you denying Dubai is British colony before?

Is Dubai an Islamic republic? No

Islamic republics are nations living under full Sharia state

Do they do the below in Sharia state?

Get educated
Dubai is not a republic you illiterate donkey. It is a region in the UAE which is a Islamic Republic.
Malaysia was a British colony too but it is a Islamic Republic but your pea sized brain cannot comprehend this.
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Nadaken: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Dubai is not a republic you illiterate donkey. It is a region in the UAE which is a Islamic Republic.
Malaysia was a British colony too but it is a Islamic Republic but your pea sized brain cannot comprehend this.
illiterate piggy slave of allah

I never referred to Dubai as a republic in it's secular sense in nationhood

I am referring to Dubai in it's Islamic sense of statehood

Nigeria is a secular nation yet a member state of Islamic republics under OIC because of north

Can you see how stupid it is for you to comprehend when you smash skull to pieces

Again change your potato skull box

Dubai is not an Islamic republic

Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by Tomahawk99(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:
illiterate piggy slave of allah

I never referred to Dubai as a republic in it's secular sense in nationhood

I am referring to Dubai in it's Islamic sense of statehood

Nigeria is a secular nation yet a member state of Islamic republics under OIC because of north

Can you see how stupid it is for you to comprehend when you smash skull to pieces

Again change your potato skull box

Dubai is not an Islamic republic

When you find yourself in a hole the most sensible thing to do is to stop digging... you stupid donkey.
Dubai is not a republic you illiterate.
Nigeria is a secular state, UAE is not a secular state. Get that into your thick illiterate skull you irredeemable brain dead fool.
Re: Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity by NGpatriot: 12:14am On Oct 05, 2021
Sonoyom:
But are resident zombies had assured us that when the Super Tucanos arrives that it would take only '2seconds' for insurgency to end.

Mad g0ats!

You heard that imaginary tale from the ipoBIAN ZOMBIES in your BiafraNISTAN jihadi head..

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG / Osun Names Airport After Abiola / How Nigerian, AU Officials Maltreated, Cheated Ebola Volunteers In Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.