Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

She Feel Like Killing Her Self ! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Feel Like Killing Her Self ! (346 Views)

Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend / Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Feel Like Killing Her Self ! by McSaviour(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Since she graduated from university ,she have no work and she she cannot provide nor buy her needs ,in this situation what would be the advice?
Re: She Feel Like Killing Her Self ! by Bigredmachine: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
McSaviour:
Since she graduated from university ,she have no work and she she cannot provide nor buy her needs ,in this situation what would be the advice?

When u graduate from Nigerian university without hand work... After few years without job, only then would u understand why Nigeria pledge ended with so help me God

3 Likes

Re: She Feel Like Killing Her Self ! by McSaviour(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Who she be?

Lady of 30 years
Re: She Feel Like Killing Her Self ! by Franzinni: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
If she is weak let her sell her pussy.... after all, all sexually active girlfriends are privatised prostitutes.

But if she is strong, Let her suck it up and get a job no matter how small ...

It is pride that makes her feel lost....

But if she must kill herself, Let her consider donating her organs to those who want to live if only they could get a donor.

Ungrateful cunt!

1 Like

Re: She Feel Like Killing Her Self ! by Bigredmachine: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
McSaviour:

Lady of 30 years

Same age brackets with me with same similar situation...

I would not know how strong financially her family is... But its best she go and learn hand work, be it tailoring or hairdressing

If she wants business depending on how easy it would be for her to access Monet, let her learn how to sell cosmetics

Those surviving now are those with hand work or business...

If more advice comes to my head I would give, me self am thinking about my life and the way forward

1 Like

Re: She Feel Like Killing Her Self ! by McSaviour(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Same age brackets with me with same similar situation...

I would not know how strong financially her family is... But its best she go and learn hand work, be it tailoring or hairdressing

If she wants business depending on how easy it would be for her to access Monet, let her learn how to sell cosmetics

Those surviving now are those with hand work or business...

If more advice comes to my head I would give, me self am thinking about my life and the way forward

Thanks ,God bless you ,you have sense !
Re: She Feel Like Killing Her Self ! by Berbo19(m): 1:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Franzinni:
If she is weak let her sell her pussy.... after all, all sexually active girlfriends are privatised prostitutes.

But if she is strong, Let her suck it up and get a job no matter how small ...

It is pride that makes her feel lost....

But if she must kill herself, Let her consider donating her organs to those who want to live if only they could get a donor.

Ungrateful cunt!

Best comment ever read

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

35 Years After, Dele Giwa's Killers Still Unknown By Adesoji OMOSEBI - WHO KILLE / After Bandit Attacks On Trains, The Nigerian Railway Corporation Suspends Servic / Video Of Pupils Singing The National Anthem In Their Flooded School Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.