Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Am I The Father? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am I The Father? (293 Views)

I'm I The Only One Seeing This? / Meet The Father Who Helps His Disabled 30year Old Son To Masturbate / Am I The Only Experiencing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Father? by Kaa4(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
We know there are paternity issue rearing its ugly head in the country quite recently, but I do have an issue! I am the father of a boy who was born an SS while me the father I am AA. My wife is AS. I have been doing the test since 30 years ago it has not changed. However I am also aware that this son of mine is SS all this while. I am now impelled to conduct a DNA to put the matter to rest in my mind because we have ascribed the issue to some other reasons.

Do I still need the DNA test?
Please serious advise I request, this is not a joking matter!
Re: Am I The Father? by Officialgarri: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
That son is not yours... Do you even need a DNA for that?
Re: Am I The Father? by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fake a DNA results indicating you're not the biological father of the son I n question. Watch her reaction as she's likely to confess thinking the truth is out already. then you can make your conclusion and decision from her reaction.

Don't waste your scarce resources in confirming your doubt.
Re: Am I The Father? by Tickles001(m): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
If you are finding out just for confirmation of what is very likely. Then don't go wasting money, just fake it like someone already advised.
But if you want to find out so you can take any serious action, then you should really do the test and confirm so you don't go acting on assumptions.

But it's late. You had to wait 30yrs before you grew the mind to investigate what's not right. What are you going to do now that will matter. lipsrsealed
The time has passed too much to make any ammends.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Father? by Mbee247(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Officialgarri:
That son is not yours... Do you even need a DNA for that?

Bro been a while,how far about that garri level..

(1) (Reply)

Pepper Grows On Wall In Owerri,imo State / Amaju Pinnick, NFF President Assures Coca-cola On Rights Protection / Islamabad VIP Girls Are Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.