Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

It Is Official That 1000 Cefa Is Now Equal To 1000 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It Is Official That 1000 Cefa Is Now Equal To 1000 Naira (858 Views)

Is It True That 5k Cefa Is Now 10k Naira ? / Comparing The Nigerian Naira And The Benin Republic Cefa / How Much Is Cefa To Naira Exchange Rate Today Black Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Official That 1000 Cefa Is Now Equal To 1000 Naira by ayosamtunde(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Way back in 2012 when I got this Job that took me to Republic of Benin,#1000 was equal 3300 cefa.But this week,today to be precise I went to a Forex exchange office to transfer a sum of money back home to my family in Lagos .I was surprised that the same amount of cefa I changed is the same amount I got in Naira .
A part of me is happy for this development because of getting much more naira for my cefa earned here in rep of Benin.but in the other way round I wasn't happy because of what Nigeria's economy has reduced to and the free fall of naira couple with it's declining purchase power.
May God help my fatherland Nigeria.
Re: It Is Official That 1000 Cefa Is Now Equal To 1000 Naira by bsalawu: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: It Is Official That 1000 Cefa Is Now Equal To 1000 Naira by illicit(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Are things cheaper in Benin compared to Nigeria?

Pls explain
ayosamtunde:
Way back in 2012 when I got this Job that took me to Republic of Benin,#1000 was around #3300.But this week,today to be precise I went to a Forex exchange office to transfer a sum of money back home to my family in Lagos .I was surprised that the same amount of cefa I changed is the same amount I got Naira .
A part of me is happy for this development because of getting much more naira for my cefa earned here in rep of Benin.but in the other way round I wasn't happy because of what Nigeria's economy has reduced to and the free fall of naira couple with it's declining purchase power.
Re: It Is Official That 1000 Cefa Is Now Equal To 1000 Naira by mybiz234: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
The likes of mannabbgrills, sirjamo, Tinubuadvocate and NGpatriot said Buhari has built train with 60 billion dollars to develop infrastructure.

Ask them why the so-called infrastructure is not having any sensible effect on Nigeria's economy, cost of living and standard of living, they will have nothing to say.

Ask them to even account for the 60 billion dollars, they will be looking like Lucozade.

Small time now, mannabbgrills will be cursing corrupt politicians. I still wonder who is deceiving him that he is better than the corrupt politicians in any aspect.

1 Like

Re: It Is Official That 1000 Cefa Is Now Equal To 1000 Naira by OBALOLA55(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
ayosamtunde:
Way back in 2012 when I got this Job that took me to Republic of Benin,#1000 was around #3300.But this week,today to be precise I went to a Forex exchange office to transfer a sum of money back home to my family in Lagos .I was surprised that the same amount of cefa I changed is the same amount I got Naira .
SEUNMSG THATFAIRGUY THATFAIRGUY1 LEGENDHERO HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY JULIUSMALEMA OKOROAWUSA NGENEUKWUENU AKA CILICMARIN

KINDLY COME AND DEFEND THIS PLEASEsad
Re: It Is Official That 1000 Cefa Is Now Equal To 1000 Naira by Seniorwriter(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
It is official that the present buhari administration is the most incompetent we've ever had.
BTW why will a president attend an economic summit but ended up begging for loans?
Why not rather ask for technicalities towards improving your economy knowing there abound so many mineral resources in the country!
SMH

@SENIORWRITER
Re: It Is Official That 1000 Cefa Is Now Equal To 1000 Naira by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:23am On Oct 01, 2021
mybiz234:
The likes of mannabbgrills, sirjamo, Tinubuadvocate and NGpatriot said Buhari has built train with 60 billion dollars to develop infrastructure.

Ask them why the so-called infrastructure is not having any sensible effect on Nigeria's economy, cost of living and standard of living, they will have nothing to say.

Ask them to even account for the 60 billion dollars, they will be looking like Lucozade.

Small time now, mannabbgrills will be cursing corrupt politicians. I still wonder who is deceiving him that he is better than the corrupt politicians in any aspect.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Official That 1000 Cefa Is Now Equal To 1000 Naira by ChocolateWine(f): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2021

Re: It Is Official That 1000 Cefa Is Now Equal To 1000 Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2021
The price I can recall is N100 is 200 Cefas. So sad for Nigeria situation.
Re: It Is Official That 1000 Cefa Is Now Equal To 1000 Naira by Vanilla4(f): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Weird

(1) (Reply)

Metal/ Iron Drums For Sale / How To Receive Money From Ghana. Instantly. / Toyota Camry 1999 Model , Someone Should Dash Me One For 600k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.