Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Insecurity In Katsina State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Insecurity In Katsina State (730 Views)

Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina / Tangible Achievements Of Mannir Yakubu As Katsina State Agric Commissioner / Latest Prices Of Grains, Spices And Animals In Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity In Katsina State by maisauki: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
It has been a while since I last posted on this forum - Insecurity issues in the State. Clients are scared of activities of kidnappers, bandits, thieves, etc. The plights of my clients and others that want to deal with me are understandable: life can not be traded for any amount of gold.
The federal and state governments are collaborating efforts to put an end to these vices; and I can assure you that they are achieving great results. In each locality, there are vigilante groups making efforts within their communities to give a helping hand to the government - the situation has become the proverbial atari ajannaku (a buffalo's head is not one person can carry)
At Maisauki Ventures level, we are partnering with a private security body. This is to ensure that the lives and properties of our clients are much more secured. There are five options on our list, we will try to run background checks on each and try to see which wi give maximum service.
You can contact 09050827296, 08030744985 for further inquiries

Price Update from Katsina Markets
1. New maize 14,000
2. Paddy rice 13,500
3. Chili pepper 33,000
4. White beans 40,000
5. Soya beans 40,000
6. Millet (jero) 16,000
7. Local rice (depends on the type) 38,000
Others will be updated tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Look What We Killed Inside My Pond Today / Male Adult Local Goat For Sale / Soyabean Meal Quality Analysis With Soy-check Reagent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.