Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Imitate The PERFECT Image Of GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imitate The PERFECT Image Of GOD (128 Views)

Don't Imitate Celebrities When You Want To Do Charitable Deeds / Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor? / The Perfect Image Of A Christian Before Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imitate The PERFECT Image Of GOD by KaideeGee(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Galatians 4:12-13
[12]Brethren, I urge you to become like me, for I became like you. You have not injured me at all.
[13]You know that because of physical infirmity I preached the gospel to you at the first.

Who do you imitate? Some imitate world figures, some their parents or guardians... Brethren no Mayer who it is you imitate, duo not forget that the ultimate role model is Christ aspire to be as He was. You can never go wrong this way...

Peace..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12th October 2021 / Build A New Altar / The Tempter Wants To Make Vain Your Labor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.